go

Kids' Language Ability [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-2-16 14:10 |只看該作者
May I have the book's name?
Thanks...

22#
發表於 09-2-18 00:14 |只看該作者
Chens, my training is similar to yours, but Cantonese first, then some English starting from the age of 1.5 years old, and then Madarine when she attended KCS. One thing different with you is the TV (Chinese channel) at my home is on for most of the time as my in-law will turn it on. My girl can master both Cantonese and English, but I have never heard her speak to me in Mandarin after going to PN for 5 months ..... she does sing song to me in Mandarine.   So, I think your girl has stronger language ability than mine.

原帖由 Chens 於 09-2-16 10:42 發表
My girl with mother-tongue is Cantonese, but we train her to speak English starts from new born to age 1.5, then we add in Cantonese more and more until now. We sent her to learn Putonghua during age  ...

23#
發表於 09-2-18 11:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 gifthoney 於 09-2-13 19:09 發表
Dear michellebaby, speedbox and ottomum,

I have already pm to you.

Wish to clarify that it actually very depends on whether your kids are interested.  (I don't aim to "promote" the book set actually ...

Yes, I agree with you that which bookset is not a matter but whether the kids are interested in and also whether mothers really spend time on reading with kids.
My son is 25 months old now. I tried to read books with him every night when he was 14 months old, for only 10-15 minutes. Of course, my son shows his interest in books. And also consistency is also important.
Now (one year continuous training), he is just two years old but he can read books on his own too.  And also he can recite Chinese poems.
Most people said that girls have better language ability than boys. From my experience, the most important factor is not only sex, but whether mother can spend time and teach them. That's why I am a 早教 supporter.

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/longlongkiu/article?mid=2615

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/longlongkiu/article?mid=2416

24#
發表於 09-2-18 11:32 |只看該作者
Dear pamelaywy,

Pls check your PM.

Thanks,
Waihinma

原帖由 pamelaywy 於 09-2-18 11:25 發表

Yes, I agree with you that which bookset is not a matter but whether the kids are interested in and also whether mothers really spend time on reading with kids.
My son is 25 months old now. I tried  ...

25#
發表於 09-2-19 00:10 |只看該作者
原帖由 gifthoney 於 09-2-11 23:46 發表
I think the language learning ability of kids is really powerful.  My daughter is nearly 3 years old.  Her mother tongue is cantonese, so her cantonese is just like an adult.  She can also communicate ...

Would you pls. PM me, thanks!

26#
發表於 09-2-21 18:57 |只看該作者
gifthoney,
My girl is now 2.5 age, and studying in KCS for PTH.
I am not sure if teaching is useful or not with cards with I was just preg for 5 months. Ha. Let me try on the same method when I start to have 2nd BB.

I trust she can now handle K2 standard spelling as well, since I am full time mother to train her up by myself  long long times ago with everyday 2 -3 hours study time.

"Add Oil" to all parents. There's no inborn talent baby. All of you can have smart boys and girls.

原帖由 gifthoney 於 09-2-16 13:43 發表
Yes, kids can learn languages very fast starting from very early stage.  How old is your daughter now?  Which school is she studying?

27#
發表於 09-2-21 22:22 |只看該作者
can you email to me thank you. my emaill address [email protected]

28#
發表於 09-2-22 23:32 |只看該作者
Chens,

May I know the full name of KCS please?

原帖由 Chens 於 09-2-21 18:57 發表
gifthoney,
My girl is now 2.5 age, and studying in KCS for PTH.
I am not sure if teaching is useful or not with cards with I was just preg for 5 months. Ha. Let me try on the same method when I start  ...

29#
發表於 09-2-23 11:56 |只看該作者
Hi gifthoney,

Can I have the name of the book set ? Pls PM me.

Thank you !

30#
發表於 09-2-23 23:26 |只看該作者
KCS stands for 蘇浙.  It is located in North Point and the official teaching language is Mandrine and English only.  If you want to know more about this kindergarten, you will easily find other topics about this KG opened by other parents in this forum.

原帖由 gifthoney 於 09-2-22 23:32 發表
Chens,

May I know the full name of KCS please?

31#
發表於 09-2-23 23:34 |只看該作者
Thanks.

原帖由 Sorb 於 09-2-23 23:26 發表
KCS stands for 蘇浙.  It is located in North Point and the official teaching language is Mandrine and English only.  If you want to know more about this kindergarten, you will easily find other topics ...

32#
發表於 09-2-24 00:06 |只看該作者
my son started to read books since he was 4 months old and now, he likes reading very much, he is now 14 months old.  Sometimes, I will read the book with him and sometimes, he will read himself.  I am wondering when I have to read a story book (before bedtime) to him and is it a necessary?

原帖由 pamelaywy 於 09-2-18 11:25 發表

My son is 25 months old now. I tried  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題