密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 1383|回覆: 6
go

找青衣媬姆車 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-7 13:58 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Anyone can share if there is any private school bus from Tsing Yi to PC for AM class?   

0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 09-2-7 16:00 |只看該作者
PC kindergarten has school bus route to Tsing Yi, why need private nanny bus?

原帖由 YanHoMum 於 09-2-7 13:58 發表
Anyone can share if there is any private school bus from Tsing Yi to PC for AM class?   

3#
發表於 09-2-7 16:38 |只看該作者
my girl is accepted in Pm class, if I can change to AM, perhaps I can join.

Is that you want to save time in trainsportation?

4#
發表於 09-2-9 15:40 |只看該作者
Nice to see you here.  I am Yee Ling Mami.  You are so so easy to alert once I saw your little princess photo.  Ha Ha

The reason I want private bus is it's too many stops come along with the current school bus that it really takes much longer time.  So I just want to know if there is any better choice.  As you may know, from Tsing Yi, says it is now ~7:35am.  While private bus do have only 2 points stop and think 40min is more than enough.  so it will be around 8:15am.  

Anyway, still looking for more information.

How about your little princess, as yee ling said, she did not attend school for last week.  Is it true?  Today Yee Ling told me she has go to school.

Yee Ling is now taking the school bus herself after the Lunar New Year Holiday, she seem to be very happy now except the second day.  They can really adopt very fast.  Talk to you later...

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-2-7 16:00 發表
PC kindergarten has school bus route to Tsing Yi, why need private nanny bus?

5#
發表於 09-2-9 15:55 |只看該作者
Hello, yes, right now it is too early and too much STOP for their route.

原帖由 wing15 於 09-2-7 16:38 發表
my girl is accepted in Pm class, if I can change to AM, perhaps I can join.

Is that you want to save time in trainsportation?

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 09-2-9 18:07 |只看該作者
Hi Yee Ling Mami,

It's so nice to meet you here!

Thanks for asking.  Chiu Yin has fever last Monday morning and it last for a week.  So, she hasn't attend school last week at all.  Fortunately, she finally recover yesterday.

Yes, my wife told me that Yee Ling is taking school bus also.  You want to give her a chance to get used to taking school bus?  I think it is a very smart idea indeed!  Chiu Yin was asking me if she can takes the school bus too.

I think your concern is true since the current school bus route needs to travel very long until they can reach the school so your concern is a legitimate concern.  Good luck on you to find the nanny bus.

We are also having the same concern now since we have decided to attend Sacred Heart in Central.  But even taking nanny bus will take a long time to reach the school so we are considering any alternatives.  (Taking her to central MTR and take the school bus there).

Cheers/ Ian (Chiu Yin's Daddy)

原帖由 YanHoMum 於 09-2-9 15:40 發表
Nice to see you here.  I am Yee Ling Mami.  You are so so easy to alert once I saw your little princess photo.  Ha Ha

The reason I want private bus is it's too many stops come along with the current  ...

7#
發表於 09-2-11 23:48 |只看該作者
Don't be misled by the offical schedule issued by Kwoon Chung. I remember the actual pickup time at Tivoli Garden (the stop just after Tsing Yi MTR Station) was 8:00 am for K1 and 8:10 am for K2 and 12:10 pm for K3.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題