搜索
教育王國 討論區 右思維幼稚園 Rightmind Nursery
發新帖
查看: 5126|回覆: 6
go

Rightmind Nursery [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-7 01:42 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi...My daughter is studying in kinder U playgroud at causeway bay now, and im planning to go on the rightmind nursery class or not when she's 2 years old, i have friends' son is studying in K2 and encourge my daughter to join, but i have heard many negative message from baby kingdom, i applied Victoria PN class (kornhill) and will have interview the end of Feb09, if Victoria accept her, which one shall i choose??? any sugguestion to me????????Thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-2-9 16:05 |只看該作者
Comparing like with like, Rightmind's kids should excel much stronger in terms of word recognition (both English and Chinese) b'cos of the language environment provided by the kindergarten.  They are mostly sensitive to words and take a real interest in reading at an early stage.

I have friends whose kids study in Victoria.  As I understand, the school curriculum is relatively not heavy, and is mainly activity-based.  Kids are happy.

I don't mean kids at Rightmind are not happy.  Actually parents of both kinders have different expectations.  Graduates of Rightmind are claimed to have Chinese reading ability equivalent to that of P.3 students.  Take my K1 kid for instance who can already read a lot of Chinese words (such as 鷹, 烏龜, 玉蜀黍, 貝殼, 森林, 食物, not to mention the really difficult ones contained in 中華字經 which he started learning at the age of 2 (ask your friend who can show you these difficult words while I am sure his/her kid can read them out too.  How amazing!)).

Some comment that RM graduates will have an easy life in local primary schools where Chinese and English dictations are a must.

3#
發表於 09-2-11 01:01 |只看該作者
Hi cornelius,

So, ur kid study in K2 now? Happy?? And do u know normally which local primary school will go to or prefer to international school???

Thanks

4#
發表於 09-2-12 17:21 |只看該作者
我個囝5個月大就返IM班, 依家1歲多啲, 遲啲會升讀Rightmind班, 我都有考慮讀rm k1, 但唔就腳, 鴨利洲..薄扶林都唔啱路

n1可能會揀九龍塘啲學校, 太多選擇

5#
發表於 09-2-13 00:49 |只看該作者

Rightmind

My daughter is also 1歲多 and studying IM class and i also plan to study RM when she is 18months, 我都有考慮讀rm k1其實我都唔就腳, so i plan n1 study RM (only 1year)and k1 will choose 九龍塘啲學校 or St Paul Convent etc....what do u think???

Which class u studying now in IM and my daughter is going to start the PTW class on this Sat....

6#
發表於 09-2-15 05:41 |只看該作者
原帖由 Hayliefong 於 09-2-11 01:01 發表
Hi cornelius,

So, ur kid study in K2 now? Happy?? And do u know normally which local primary school will go to or prefer to international school???

Thanks

My kid is a K1 student at RM.  He loves RM very much and he goes to school happily everyday.

For primary school allocation, you may wish to register for the coming seminar (free of charge) to be held on 28 Feb (Sat) afternoon at which the school management will share with parents how to choose a suitable primary school for the kids.

[ 本帖最後由 cornelius 於 09-2-17 22:35 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 09-4-27 14:39 |只看該作者
my kid is studying N1 in RM and also goes to school very very happily everday.

I must say what she learnt from RM is good such as PTH.  Sometimes I come across cases that my  kid told me my PTH is wrong (well, my PTH is not very good).

To tell the truth, I planned to change to a Kowloon Tong KG next year as (1) RM is really expansive, (2) it is too far away, (3) as it is new, i heard that the recognition from primary school is not that good.

As it seems that ur kid is going to join N1, i think it is worthy to try RM, I've no regret to let my baby to spend one yr here to gain a wild exposure to not only language (Eng & PTH) and also music  adn others.  One day, my kid told me that the names of musical instruments in Eng that I don't even know the Chinese (well, again, I called myself musical handi sometiemes)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題