發表於 09-2-6 16:56 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
小兒將快6歲, 但英文(尤其言語)能力和程度都比同年(K3)差 ,他絕对是正常, 沒有什麼學習障外。
可能現今小朋友大多家有外庸, 日常都會時常運用英語。加常我倆(指父和母)英語能力又低。我看見現象很多時他都會很多不明不董(我是在他課外報讀的課程看到)。

已經報讀了英語拼音和文法去加強,只是6歲兒童再可以點做呢? 但似乎他現在都與同年相對有個距離,怕再遲下會更落後於人。
請問各位家長有冇提議指教下, 唔該!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-2-6 17:28 |只看該作者
I like "The Key Words" series of books published by Ladybird.  You may choose any level from 1 to 12 depending on the existing standard.  I guess level 3 may be the appropriate level for your kid.

This series is good particularly b and c books.  b book is story with a very good control of vocabulary.  The sentence structure is simple.  You can read with him regularly.

c book is phonics and simple compenhension.  You can ask him to do after reading corresponding b book.  

These books are cheap, only $30 each.
You may find more information from the ladybird website.

3#
發表於 09-2-9 21:01 |只看該作者
Beckyskchan,

You may consider KUMON English. I think KUMON English is good for your son. Everyday practice (homework) is good. If you believe the programme, your son will have good english later.

Also learning english is a lifetime learning. Read more english books, select more interesting story books for him to read. I think your son will study in P1 in Sep 2009. It's time to start to improve the english.

Littlehipo

原帖由 beckyskchan 於 09-2-6 16:56 發表
小兒將快6歲, 但英文(尤其言語)能力和程度都比同年(K3)差 ,他絕对是正常, 沒有什麼學習障外。
可能現今小朋友大多家有外庸, 日常都會時常運用英語。加常我倆(指父和母)英語能力又低。我看見現象很多時他都 ...

4#
發表於 09-2-9 22:18 |只看該作者
若你夫婦倆能力可應付,應多多跟小朋友看書,能坐在父母懐裏看書,沒有小朋友會不高興。不用心急,續少續少來,直至一日小朋友愛上閱讀。過程長但功效大。多看中文書則中文自然好,英文亦然。一分耕耘,絕對多過一分收獲。問題是要時間和耐性,效果可以比上文法、練習班更高。多一個良好嗜好,會減低另一壞嗜好的出現。喜愛閱讀的小朋友,語文有一定能力,終身受用。

5#
發表於 09-2-11 11:41 |只看該作者
Many many thanks for all!

6#
發表於 09-2-12 18:18 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 09-2-14 08:59 |只看該作者
I think oxford reading tree is also very good.  You can borrow them from the public libraries.  They have CDs but I'm not sure whether the CDs are available in the libraries.  Has anyone found the audio CD in the libraries?

8#
發表於 09-2-14 10:23 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Better still, they have the CD-ROMs available for borrowing, from Stage 1 all the way up to Stage 9. These CD-ROMs cover a select set of books in the series. You can find them in some of the junior lending libraries' CD-ROM section. Or you can make online bookings at the Hong Kong Public Library website. Type "Oxford Reading Tree Software" in the search field.  Happy reading.
如得其情,則哀矜而勿喜。

9#
發表於 09-2-18 23:53 |只看該作者
東西圖書的sight word  及phonics 都幾好,價錢貴又有CD.我個仔学識好多字。另外有個website www.starfall.com 免費有phonics 及遊戲小朋友會有心機玩!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題