用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 德望小學暨幼稚園(小學部) Why is Good Hope a good school?
發新帖
查看: 2023|回覆: 6
go

Why is Good Hope a good school?

發表於 09-1-28 09:57 |顯示全部帖子
Why is Good Hope a good school? I just hear people tell me it's a good school, my daughter is going in September, but I actually don't know why GH is good, and what subjects/area they are famous for?

Are the subjects taught in English or Cantonese or Putonghua?

Thanks!

發表於 09-1-29 00:18 |顯示全部帖子
唔好怪我多口問句,如果你唔知呢間學校有咩好,咁點解你仲要比囡囡讀P.1呢???????

發表於 09-1-29 16:37 |顯示全部帖子
well, mumo724, life isn't alway about what I can choose or not choose.

I was a DGS old girl. It wasn't the ideal school for me, famous, reputable, but I wasn't happy at all.
Much happier when I studied overseas.

I have many friends who are GH old girls, but what they say is probably not updated as what's happening now.

Good hope is a reputable and well known school for many years, she was accepted,hence I will let her try. Although, we are still thinking about other schools such as international schools that have offered us a space. We are from overseas, westernized family, therefore, worried GH might not be the best school for her but it's the best local school for us right now. It's also closest to our home.

Appreciate any feedback about their curriculum, teachers, and how strong their English is? Do they teach mainly in English or Cantonese?

[ 本帖最後由 Pianokc 於 09-1-29 16:39 編輯 ]

發表於 09-1-29 23:52 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Pianokc 於 09-1-29 16:37 發表
well, mumo724, life isn't alway about what I can choose or not choose.

I was a DGS old girl. It wasn't the ideal school for me, famous, reputable, but I wasn't happy at all.
Much happier when I stud ...

就本人意見,德望係一間理想的傳統小學,中英文程度比較高,我讓小女就讀的原因是學校的校風好,師資好,依家新校舍起好後加埋環境好,將來銜接香港的中學,甚至大學亦都可以優勝過人,但好老實講比起DGS會差D啦(本人意見),但要有心理準備,德望絕對不是一所輕鬆的小學,小朋友家長都要付出一定的時間先可以應付.....

發表於 09-1-29 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
從後補充,唔知其他德望家長有否不同意見呢????????

發表於 09-1-31 18:49 |顯示全部帖子
I agreed with this. Good Hope school is one of a good traditional school in Hong Kong. Needless to say, it requires the great support and tremendous effort from parents. It is quite similar to other so-called reputable schools in Hong Kong. My sweetie is going to attend the school on forthcoming Sept, 2009. I and my wife start to give her assignment and exercises so as to develop good habits formation and building. You have to know your kids that is very very important.
I like the school environment, language building and sportmanship promotion.
thanks
原帖由 mum0724 於 09-1-29 23:54 發表
從後補充,唔知其他德望家長有否不同意見呢????????

發表於 09-2-15 00:22 |顯示全部帖子
it is a good school for my daughter , but it need great support and effort from parent .