用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 del..........................
樓主: ChingMan06
go

del.......................... [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-3-21 16:49 |只看該作者
My sons now study in KCS PM class, I feel their teachers are very good and nice, their English teacher is come from UK. K1 - K3 classes have English lesson everyday, I like this school so much as my sons study here very happy. Now they can speak 普通話 with teacher. They just
talk 2 languages in school everday with teacher.  I knew some kids study Victoria B4, but some kids went to KCS after Chine new year.
Victoria need to pay HK$3XXX/month but KCS just to pay HK$760. same study method but the price is big different.

原帖由 esther.cy 於 09-3-21 01:26 發表
Have read the thread and found that some parents choose to withdraw from Victoria after studying PN there, may I know why?

Since I am now very headache, my girl is 02/07, she is accepted by KCS PM cl ...
url=http://www.hellob.com][/url]

22#
發表於 09-3-22 01:06 |只看該作者
Thanks for your response.

If I enter into KCS PM class, do you know if any chances I get move her to AM class next year???

23#
發表於 09-3-22 22:32 |只看該作者
原帖由 esther.cy 於 09-3-22 01:06 發表
Thanks for your response.

If I enter into KCS PM class, do you know if any chances I get move her to AM class next year???

Keep writing to the school and stress your intention to go to am if there is seats available.  If you have written to them, then you will be in the waitlist for am class.

24#
發表於 09-3-23 00:24 |只看該作者
I did have AM offer cause I worte to school.  So, write the letter now and then call to see if they are willing to disclose to you your waitng number and you can guess your chance.  If the chance is low, I may choose Victoria as I am a kind of mum insist on sending the kid to AM class.  Ther are a lots of good side assoicated with AM class........your kid can have afternoon sleep wich is crucial for the health.  Time for other things such as interest class is more easy to arrange.  I have chosen KCS instead of Victoria because Victoria only offered my baby PM class last year.  After my baby going to KCS for almost half year, I think this school is good except adminstratively.  Also, I like the environment of KCS more than Victoria.

原帖由 GIPW 於 09-3-22 22:32 發表

Keep writing to the school and stress your intention to go to am if there is seats available.  If you have written to them, then you will be in the waitlist for am class.

25#
發表於 09-3-23 13:58 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

No worry of KCS english teachers, they are really foreigner, but Victoria, there're some ABC (American Born Chinese) speaking english also. Depends on your requirement.

For KCS, there're some historial foundings, but may not be reflected as your year. There're some boys/girls will be withdrawn to ESF during K2, so there're still chances to attend AM class during K2.

Parents, choose your kindergarten in teaching method and approach, suggest not to just think of AM or PM, since children get less sleep in PM when they grow.

26#
發表於 09-3-23 16:36 |只看該作者
How about the chances of promotion from KCS N1 to K1? I heard a parent said only 50% kids from KCS N1 can be promoted to KCS K1; I called also KCS today and they said all KCS N1 student needs to gone through an interview with also other non-KCS kids in order to get a seat in K1, too.

But do you know the real case, I mean can you share if what you know is the same?? I mean the chances of promotion directly from KCS N1 to K1?  Since it definitely affect my decision coz Victoria guarantee direct promotion fom N to K.

Thanks a lot!!!

27#
發表於 09-3-23 20:40 |只看該作者
I don't know the statistic, but based on my experience, I will only say the N1 students of KCS will have a higher chance of admission to KCS KG if your child's performance is acceptable, no need to be very good.  My child's performance is not good nor outstanding during KCS KG interview, but finally got accepted....I think my child attending KCS N1 is of help.  I have been worrying it for several months after the interview that I need to look for other KG......and feel so released now.  Actually, if I were the teacher in KG, I would also prefer those already attending KCS N1 as they already got used to KCS's Mandarine teaching media and the environment.

Chens, I do think afternoon sleep is very important to a child before she/he goes to primary school.  To me, health built up when she/he is small is more valuable than knowledge or skills gained from school.  

原帖由 esther.cy 於 09-3-23 16:36 發表
How about the chances of promotion from KCS N1 to K1? I heard a parent said only 50% kids from KCS N1 can be promoted to KCS K1; I called also KCS today and they said all KCS N1 student needs to gone  ...

28#
發表於 09-3-24 01:02 |只看該作者
As far as I learnt from this year K1 mum (whose child attend N class last year), there are a few in the class that failed the interview, I mean a few out of the 30 in the class.

29#
發表於 09-3-24 01:06 |只看該作者
Hi Wendy and Sorb

Which class is your child in ?  Mine is N1F.

30#
發表於 09-3-24 11:28 |只看該作者
Seem KCS have English class everyday, Victoria only twice per week.

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1695697&extra=page%3D1&page=1

原帖由 Chens 於 09-3-23 13:58 發表
No worry of KCS english teachers, they are really foreigner, but Victoria, there're some ABC (American Born Chinese) speaking english also. Depends on your requirement.

For KCS, there're some histori ...

31#
發表於 09-3-24 12:47 |只看該作者
May I know which stream you are talking about? Local or international stream? Thanks.

32#
發表於 09-3-24 22:48 |只看該作者
Mine is local stream

33#
發表於 09-3-25 23:49 |只看該作者
No, based on my understanding, Victoria has English every day, one of the teachers in charge of the class is a English speaking person.........thus, they are stronger than KCS if you are talking about English only.  The above statement is true only if that teacher is proactive in talking with students as a few of my friends told me the English speaking person in their kids class (in Victoria) is not proactive at all..........that is just physically exist.

原帖由 howo 於 09-3-24 11:28 發表
Seem KCS have English class everyday, Victoria only twice per week.

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1695697&extra=page%3D1&page=1

34#
發表於 09-3-25 23:51 |只看該作者
Hello, Wendy, Mine is N1A.

原帖由 GIPW 於 09-3-24 01:06 發表
Hi Wendy and Sorb

Which class is your child in ?  Mine is N1F.

35#
發表於 09-3-26 14:54 |只看該作者
True light is it the one in Caine Road, Mid Level pls?
原帖由 heihahei 於 09-2-13 17:46 發表
我囝囝現在讀緊真光K1, 舊年蘇淅、真光同糧堂都收, 最後我揀真光, 因為校舍實在太吸引了,空氣好小朋友活動地方好多,另外上下午各只有兩班(每班around30人)老師比較容易照顧。 上學期完囝囝無請過1日病假(tou ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題