用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 母親是Canadian (Non-resident), 女兒返加國讀書是否收 ...
樓主: NatalieBaby
go

母親是Canadian (Non-resident), 女兒返加國讀書是否收本地人學費? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-9-27 18:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 catnips 於 10-9-5 18:24 發表
母親是加拿大移民, 但報了"Non-resident",住在HK。

兒子在加拿大 Toronto 出世,。

如他日兒子返 Canada (Vancouver) 讀書,請問 :

(1) High School (private) - 是否仍需要家長陪同?

(2) 會否因 residential 問題被徵 ...

If your son goes back to study, as I know, you will be considered resident as you have family tie (your son) living there.

22#
發表於 11-4-12 04:49 |只看該作者
Re : NatalieBaby

Your situation is same as me. I want to send my daughters to Canada in this September. But this time I will apply through agent in HK. The agent said , if non resident is difficult to apply in some education district board.  
This time I will looking for a home stay family . And the agent will arrange the school and everything for my kids

[ 本帖最後由 iristse190 於 11-4-12 11:44 編輯 ]

23#
發表於 11-4-19 00:02 |只看該作者

回覆 1# iristse190 的文章

If parents are Canadian and the children have claimed citizenship then they are Canadians which do not require to pay oversea rates for education in Canada. Unless they have not obtained their citizenship at birth, then you'll need to revisit the goverment policies there. However, from my understanding, if the parent is a Canadian, then the kids will automatically be a Canadian as long as they go back to Canada before a certain age.. recalling it was at age of 12 but definitely needs clarification. If you are interested, pls visit the Canadian citizenship website and give them a call. They are usually very receptive. :)

24#
發表於 11-4-19 13:58 |只看該作者
Grateful if you could share your experience with us in due course :)

原帖由 iristse190 於 11-4-12 04:49 發表
Re : NatalieBaby

Your situation is same as me. I want to send my daughters to Canada in this September. But this time I will apply through agent in HK. The agent said , if non resident is difficult  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題