用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 對St. Paul's Kindergarten好失望 - Interview竟然首先 ...
樓主: My_Princess
go

對St. Paul's Kindergarten好失望 - Interview竟然首先問住香港OR九龍

發表於 09-1-21 10:05 |顯示全部帖子
Maybe, many parents had done this, but not for us.  

If for testing EQ of parents, I don't believe it!  So crazy mind!  Unless you are participating in interview activities and assessment, no one could give the right answer!  Thinking rational, as you told, the interview was so short! why not treasured the interview time to ask for relevant questions if the school is so super good.  The address had already provided in application form.  

If the question was really used for testing EQ, it is not a good question and I thought the school made the wrong choice!  Ha Ha!  We are the WINNER.  We still kept our good temper to answer the question and shown considerate.  The purpose of question could not be achieved to test the EQ of parents for our case!

For the responsible school, as like the job interview, good company at least read the CV and prepare to ask for relevant questions, show considerate to both involved parties.

原帖由 fujitasze 於 09-1-21 08:38 發表

要知道凡是多人考的KG interview時間都好短,如KV,SC...好多家長都話在interview時很不愉快,但收了之後又死死地氣入去讀,問你住邊區你又唔係唔識答 ,識答咪算口羅,你點知SPK問你住邊區有什麼目的,可能佢地只想睇你有什麼 ...

[ 本帖最後由 My_Princess 於 09-1-21 12:46 編輯 ]

發表於 09-1-21 10:21 |顯示全部帖子
大家都係為自己d仔女.... 唔好太勞氣la...

做父母o既當然想自己個仔女入間好學校,讀好書,但在於一個小朋友身上就只希望讀書讀得開開心心,有同學仔一齊玩,在家父母又快快樂樂...

只係個人愚見... (唔好challenge我喎!!) 問住香港OR九龍只是測試小朋友o既應對能力,佢地又唔係問住邊區,我有朋友個女之前住馬鞍山都收啦,如在小朋友o既角度看,答案只是香港OR九龍,二揀一,好易答,係一條超"荀"問題,係唔係?

其實我o地教小朋友凡事都要諗得positive 些,佢地將來都會生活得開心d....

發表於 09-1-21 10:32 |顯示全部帖子
Dear mypang,

This question is not asked for bb to reply.  Asked for parents.

If this question was asked for bb, I thought my bb might not answer correctly as we haven't taught her before.

I posted this topic here, just want to share my bad feeling and disappointed.  I agreed that the most important thing was helping my bb to choose the best and suitable kindergarten for her.  If the parents had a hesitation to let bb study in one school, they may make another choice if possible.  Maybe, someone challenged not 'realistic'.  But this is our choice honestly.

Thx.

原帖由 mypang 於 09-1-21 10:21 發表
大家都係為自己d仔女.... 唔好太勞氣la...

做父母o既當然想自己個仔女入間好學校,讀好書,但在於一個小朋友身上就只希望讀書讀得開開心心,有同學仔一齊玩,在家父母又快快樂樂...

只係個人愚見... (唔好challeng ...

發表於 09-1-21 10:43 |顯示全部帖子
just 1 question to my_princess, will u take spk offer if accepted eventually? just curious.

發表於 09-1-21 11:03 |顯示全部帖子
唔好意思,誤會o左tim !!

但大家都唔好o禁介懷啦...嬲完就要好好部署另一些入學問題啦...其實一個小朋友o既成長真係唔容易(特別係對於一些緊張新手家長),如我都係...

大家一起努力啦...

發表於 09-1-21 11:17 |顯示全部帖子
Honestly, as casually discussed with my hb, at this moment, we have hesitated to let my bb study in if my bb is unexpectedly accepted.  

At present, we have helped my bb to reserve seats in some famous kindergartens in Kln (like SC, etc.) already. Why I reserve more than one KGs?  It is obvious as we haven't decided the final choice.  

After last 3 mths' busy in K1 interview, we feel tired and are worry for next round P1 interview.  It will induce too much pressure for us and my bb in her 3-year KG life.  Therefore, we may consider my bb study in St. Paul's and were going for interview.  When we looked at past posts, mami's sharing, etc. our thought may not be right.  As we have a planning to let bb study oversea later, St. Paul's may not be the most suitable choice (seemed no NET in St. Paul's kindergarten).

I am not sure if we will change my mind after announcing the result in late Mar.  But now, we are moving to prefer bb study in international KG or similar type.

原帖由 happysin 於 09-1-21 10:43 發表
just 1 question to my_princess, will u take spk offer if accepted eventually? just curious.

[ 本帖最後由 My_Princess 於 09-1-21 12:53 編輯 ]

發表於 09-1-21 11:39 |顯示全部帖子
That's good... I'm also considering a better P1 for my son....  but still several years later...

But now, I need to settle my son's temper in "terrible 2" ...  

Much difficult than interview... you know "三歲定八十" is really correct...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-1-21 12:10 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fujitasze 於 09-1-20 22:28 發表

RAA:妳話我無禮貌妳又好有禮貌咩,我講的全是事實,如果真係SPK有offer,無論interview時有幾不愉快,100個家長99個都會accept offer,只不過你地D家長口口聲聲話no need la,SPK有offer都唔要.... 其實只不過是一個藉口,因為 ...

你嘅思想言行係咁嘅質素, 同你溝通唔倒喎

發表於 09-1-21 12:35 |顯示全部帖子
我今日只係路過答訕, 大家都係為自己個仔女,緊張自己個仔女才上BK, 所以大家都係好爸爸媽媽,大家都係坐同一條船,唔駛太火呀...

發表於 09-1-21 12:40 |顯示全部帖子
Dear RAA,

Thanks for your sharing and reply regarding some mami's comments.

Regarding the query of 'realistic?' raised by one mami, I don't want to argue too much as it is really our thought and decision.  But looking at replied posts, I think I need to clarify and share my view with others.

For me, I am not familiar with Chinese typing.  I spent so much my sleeping time to write my post today's morning (1:xx am).

原帖由 RAA 於 09-1-21 12:10 發表

你嘅思想言行係咁嘅質素, 同你溝通唔倒喎

發表於 09-1-21 12:46 |顯示全部帖子
唔好咁嬲啦,好少事.亦唔好為一兩個老師的一次半次反應而否定間學校.我相信此校收生不會計較住址,唔信你可以返查往年POST上BABY KINGDOM的收生紀錄和問吓此校保母車”黎太”..真係好多九龍學生. 

以我的經驗,SPK面試的老師係”唔知”家長和學生背景,佢地係好似真係無睇過張FORM,佢地只係好似純粹評估家長和小朋友的反應,至於RESULT係點,都要睇吓你同那位老師有無緣.隨緣啦.

我試過去一間幼稚園交表,當我交表比老師..當時個老師見我係張表格上面選了上午班,佢禮貌地問我會否考慮下午班,因為上午班K1只收30人,下午班收60人,機會大D,而且你不是教友. 我禮貌答佢,我個大女返上午,如果個細返下午,我要返工,安排唔到,所以只可以考慮上午班.這時,老師比返張申請表我,問我重要唔要交FORM.... 我當時呆咗..老師重問多句,你係咪重要交...好明顯,老師已經REJECT了我的申請.我唔識反應,答佢,都交啦..比咗$30. 結果好明顯,唔收.. 不過我真係無嬲個老師,只係覺得個老師已經提晒水,叫我慳返$30蚊,我浪費了她的一番好意.

原帖由 My_Princess 於 09-1-21 10:05 發表
Maybe, many parents had done this, but not for us.  

If for testing EQ of parents, I don't believe it!  So crazy mind!  Unless you are participating in interview activities and assessment, no one cou ...

發表於 09-1-21 12:59 |顯示全部帖子
其實洗咩問我們住在邊到,真多如,面試是考小朋友的反應和對答等,相反有些出名幼稚園都要面試埋家長,真係好搞笑,如果家長答得好係唔係取錄先,咁叫小朋友來做咩先, 真浪費時間,面試時間少。真搞笑。

發表於 09-1-21 13:13 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks.  I have calmed down much compared with the interview day on 17 Jan.  

Before interview, we have made a research.  We knew there are some students in St. Paul's living in Kln side.  I also visited the website of 保母車”黎太 as well and asked for the traffic fee (so high, >$1,000/mth).  So we believed the address is not a concern at the beginning.  

But during the interview, the teachers really gave us a feeling that there may be lower chance for living in Kln side.  That's why we are so disappointed.  

I don't know what standard or criteria used for choosing the student this year.  But, the teachers' response let us have this thought - the criteria may be changing this year, priority set to HK side.  

Just share my views only.

原帖由 invitation 於 09-1-21 12:46 發表
唔好咁嬲啦,好少事.亦唔好為一兩個老師的一次半次反應而否定間學校.我相信此校收生不會計較住址,唔信你可以返查往年POST上BABY KINGDOM的收生紀錄和問吓此校保母車”黎太”..真係好多九龍學生. 

以我的經驗,SPK面試的老師 ...

[ 本帖最後由 My_Princess 於 09-1-21 13:17 編輯 ]

發表於 09-1-21 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
Yes... try your best to help your kid to find a suitable school la..  best wishes and 加油...

發表於 09-1-21 14:29 |顯示全部帖子
Hi My_Princess,

I echo your feeling, we felt very unrespected from that interview also! They pulled my girl straight after we went into the room, didn't even ask my girl to follow one of the teacher and you can imagine how a little girl will respond. Also, the interviewer didn't look at us when we answer her questions. ONLY 1 MINUTE!!!! She said, "that's enough" please wait for your result later......

You are not the only angry parent here.....

Bocat

發表於 09-1-21 15:01 |顯示全部帖子
我的親戚從事幼兒教育, 佢話我知某些幼稚園其實重視家長的表現多過小朋友的表現, 原因是幼兒教育不單只依賴學校, 更依賴家長/家庭, 學校十分重視家長對小朋友的培育及能否配合學校等

或者這可以解釋為何有些家長覺得小朋友面試表現出色, 但卻只是 "waiting/reject" 的原因

原帖由 tanoshi127 於 09-1-21 12:59 發表
其實洗咩問我們住在邊到,真多如,面試是考小朋友的反應和對答等,相反有些出名幼稚園都要面試埋家長,真係好搞笑,如果家長答得好係唔係取錄先,咁叫小朋友來做咩先, 真浪費時間,面試時間少。真搞笑。 ...

發表於 09-1-21 15:34 |顯示全部帖子
十分同意... 雖然我阿仔只係讀N1, 但每星期都有两本課外書要家長陪小朋友睇嫁...

發表於 09-1-21 17:43 |顯示全部帖子
Bocat, my-princess,

感覺不受尊重係一定會唔開心,會有hard feeling. 會想開個話題”申”吓都係人之常情,明白,明白..知道你地只係想反映吓自己的遭遇.理解.理解.

但係老師都係人,佢一日見咁多人,可能有時會集中唔到精神,或為了快d完成而忽略了面見人的感受.唔好嬲啦,亦唔好因為個別事件而否定間學校.等result出咗,再慢慢衡量那一間幼稚園最適合小朋友啦.

原帖由 Bocat 於 09-1-21 14:29 發表
Hi My_Princess,

I echo your feeling, we felt very unrespected from that interview also! They pulled my girl straight after we went into the room, didn't even ask my girl to follow one of the teacher ...

發表於 09-1-21 17:52 |顯示全部帖子
In my opinion, it is quite natural for the school's administration to prefer students living near the school.  This is better for both the parents and the children.

發表於 09-1-21 18:25 |顯示全部帖子
Hi invitation,

Yes, just need a place to "explode".... not meant to argue or make anyone unhappy here!!!

Ok, lets wait for the result first....my girl is a small B, so, this is a just a trial year for us.