密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 今日in完St.Paul!
樓主: HebeMama630
go

今日in完St.Paul!

發表於 09-2-5 22:56 |顯示全部帖子
Ian,

SPK and SH are my target kgs for next year, can you please tell me the difference between them?

thanks a lot.

發表於 09-2-6 10:21 |顯示全部帖子
不如我試下分享下, 今年我為囡囡報了三間有直屬中小學的幼稚園, 目的當然是想有升學的配套, 我只有朋友在聖心及真光就讀, 而大部份資料均是在網上搜集的

1. 真光收生以大囝優先, 以我囡囡的case, 反覆查詢佢是否仍在講疊字, 不過, 我相信緣份亦很重要, 每個interviewer的感覺亦是不同, 該校較注重德育
2. 聖心幼園, 我覺得跟其他幼園分別不會太大, 小朋友既要守禮亦授予一定的學業知識, 但亦不至於很死板坐定定教書那種, 總之不會嚴厲過父母輩所受的傳統教育, 除非是個別例子, 小朋友可應付
3. st paul, 經過今次面試, 我參觀了他們的校舍及設施, 我覺得之前以為的好活動教學, 其實跟香港現時一般受歡迎的幼園差不多, 所用的方法亦大同小異, 只是到了小學, 全日制的環境加上英語教學, 對小朋友要求獨立自主, 起碼自己要記得要交那種功課, 這方面就需要小朋友的個性資質, 及家長培養小朋友的獨立思考能力才做到

不過對於st paul真的知道很少, 純以網上資訊推斷
原帖由 elmolly 於 09-2-5 22:56 發表
Ian,

SPK and SH are my target kgs for next year, can you please tell me the difference between them?

thanks a lot.

發表於 09-2-6 13:03 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 lafayette 於 09-2-6 10:21 發表
不如我試下分享下, 今年我為囡囡報了三間有直屬中小學的幼稚園, 目的當然是想有升學的配套, 我只有朋友在聖心及真光就讀, 而大部份資料均是在網上搜集的

謝謝你的分享, 不過順便補充一下真光係聯繫中學黎架.
學寫blog, 學影相, 學做體貼的爸爸.
----------------------------------------
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hknl32
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hknl32
----------------------------------------

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-2-6 16:47 |顯示全部帖子
Hi elmolly,

I am a bit reluctant to comment on the comparisons since I have already mentioned a lot in this and other threads.  Have you taken a look of what I said on page 5 of this thread, and the links I put which I commented in another thread?

One key point, which is truly the differences between these two kindergartens in respect of their future school path, is that most of spk students (and spn indeed) will eventually go to SPCS (primary) and SPCS.  But for SHCK, they have the direct route to SHCSPS (am) but SHCC is not guaranteed.  I believe majority of parents would prefer spk for this reason, but personally I don't.  I would rather keep my daughter in an environment while she needs to keep competitive and fight for a spot to get to SHCC.  If it works well, may even consider some better secondary schools if her result in SHCS is really outstanding.  This is really just my personal feelings.

Ian

原帖由 elmolly 於 09-2-5 22:56 發表
Ian,

thanks a lot.