用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 和富慈善基金李宗德小學 pls help... my daug currently is K1 fr ChiuChun,Yuen ...
發新帖
查看: 1106|回覆: 5
go

pls help... my daug currently is K1 fr ChiuChun,Yuen Long ! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-16 12:59 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
dear mum inWFJL

Everday I should spend more times to view this forum so as I can acquire most updated info regarding the enrollement of WFJL, like other mummy

Currently, my girl who now is studing in ChiuChun,Yuen Long at K1. On my plan, I hope she can study in WF after 2 years. Every mummy in FJL , would you kindly advise how can I need to do before the applications. Like say.. join more courses to upgrade her during the kingergarden  ? Very honestly, I really hope my girl have a happiness child life. So, I don't want to put her for attending some courses,:;pppp:    whilst I really appreciate the WFJL  in a English studying environment. Hence, any suggestions you have ? Do you know how many applicatons for last year in WFJL ?  

Many many for your kindly help.

Awaiting for your reply ...
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-2-4 21:15 |只看該作者
Hi Alice

My daughter is studying in WFJL P1 now. I am happy to share some of my past experience with you. To be honest with you, i have not done anything to setup my child in order to get into this school. My child was just going to a non-well- known kindergarten with nothing special.

I have a feeling that WLJL was not looking at how well you setup the child and how much knowledge you have pumped into your child's head. But on the other hand, they were looking at how well your child can do in difficult situation and also how well your child behave with others.

But the school was really testing the parent with a survey. The survey was not MC questions but were a few open questions for you to answer. Please be prepared to write a few asseys. Those questions were really testing the parents educational background and how we can help the child in the future to go through all the school works.

Good luck
Onetiger

3#
發表於 09-2-5 14:18 |只看該作者
hi,Onetiger,

Thanks so much for your kind sharing, and your thoughts sharing is advantageous to me.

And you 're right I need to develop her  interpersonal skills ie communication, abilities problem solving , teamwork...etc rather than pour too much knowlege into her. But my girl oftern shy of anyone she know or she don't know. Good luck for me ....:<

Truly nice sharing wz you,Onetiger.

The other mum are welcome to speak out!!

Cheers,Alice

4#
發表於 09-2-5 17:55 |只看該作者
hi, Onetiger or other mum,

One more question, do you know how many applicantion for the P1 enrollment in the recent year ?

Cheers,Alice

5#
發表於 09-2-5 20:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 l媽媽alice 於 09-2-5 17:55 發表
hi, Onetiger or other mum,

One more question, do you know how many applicantion for the P1 enrollment in the recent year ?

Cheers,Alice

I have heard that about 400 applications but that is not important.  Don;t worry too much and relax. Just train her to talk more with others. She will be alright.

[ 本帖最後由 onetiger 於 09-2-5 20:44 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 09-2-6 08:52 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

hi,Onetiger,

Well noted.. really thanks for your info. We will try our best and will keep you posted.

Cheers,Alice
‹ 上一主題|下一主題