密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 基督堂幼稚園 CCKG interview today
樓主: sabmar
go

CCKG interview today [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-2-5 13:33 |只看該作者
1) if you wait your gal to finish the school first. i think it will be too rush for you gal and your gal won't be in the best condition
2) if it's me, I'll let my gal change the clothes

22#
發表於 09-2-6 11:17 |只看該作者
Only 1 parent is allowed to go to 2/F? Then do they have any registration process or something so that they know whether father or mother or both have come?

How many children are allowed to wait on 2/F?

Does anyone know what did Mrs. Fielding ask in the interview?

Did the headmistress give any candy or gift to the child after interview?

thank u.

原帖由 huba 於 09-1-31 04:01 發表
The interview is conducted in Head Mistress' room on 2/F and only one parent is requested and allowed to accompany the kid up there. Other family members can wait on G/F. Hope I have answered your que ...

[ 本帖最後由 SkyPenguin 於 09-2-6 11:35 編輯 ]

23#
發表於 09-2-6 16:12 |只看該作者
No need to register before go to the 2/F and the staff will not mark down anything on our documents.  However, Mrs. Fielding will know who comes with the kid when she come out from her room and pick up the next kid.  

According to my friend, 5 to 6 pairs interviews can wait  on 2/F.  However, for my case, only my son and me were waiting outside.  After the interview, every kid will receive a candy from Mrs. Fielding.

原帖由 SkyPenguin 於 09-2-6 11:17 發表
Only 1 parent is allowed to go to 2/F? Then do they have any registration process or something so that they know whether father or mother or both have come?

How many children are allowed to wait on 2 ...

24#
發表於 09-2-6 16:57 |只看該作者
THank u.

But Mrs. Fielding will only see the parent who accompanies the child to 2/F but not the one waiting on G/F then?

The whole process will be quick then if only interview for 3 minutes! Probably she has already in mind who she wants to accept before the interview.

Actually after deducting the relatives, friends, old boys/girls, other related parties, etc., there won't be too many spaces left for the 'outsiders'!

Anyway, good luck everyone :)

原帖由 BigBoyMaMa 於 09-2-6 16:12 發表
No need to register before go to the 2/F and the staff will not mark down anything on our documents.  However, Mrs. Fielding will know who comes with the kid when she come out from her room and pick u ...

25#
發表於 09-2-9 23:30 |只看該作者
阿女今日in完,1分鐘多少少就出到嚟.我問佢校長問咗mud,佢就話:

1. 早晨
2. 佢個名
3. bye bye!

我問佢有無講thank you?佢話無!why?因為佢話唔想講!

校長淨係我講'she is very sweet'.

不過我都好開心,因為阿女可以無 ,係我心目中已經係well done!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題