用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 KinderU 好唔好?
樓主: fatping1
go

KinderU 好唔好?

發表於 09-2-8 17:59 |顯示全部帖子
Pls. PM or email the information of the Playgroup in Kowloon Tong to me.  Thanks!
email address: [email protected]

發表於 09-2-10 11:56 |顯示全部帖子

Kinder U

Hi, my daughter is studying in kinder U now and going to have PTW class next week, so far she like the class much, im deciding send her to the nursery class or not the end of this year ( or choose other nursery class), but i saw many bad comment from here, so im so confuse, any sugguestion?

carol

發表於 09-2-10 12:26 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 gigo 於 09-1-15 18:17 發表
本來冇想過要share 呢d bad feeling, 都過咗咁耐.....
當時我個仔約15個月,現在已經2歲!
我之前比我個仔响CWB讀,好似係讀呢個course, 都唔係好記得, 但問題不是在於咩course。一開始唱weather/day嘅歌,家長guide住自 ...

Pls PM me the playgroup info. Thanks

發表於 09-2-13 00:50 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Gigo,

Can you PM the info of the KLN Tong playgroup to me?
Do they have any centers in HK island?

Thanks thanks! :)

當時我個仔約15個月,現在已經2歲!
我之前比我個仔响CWB讀,好似係讀呢個course, 都唔係好記得, 但問題不是在於咩course。一開始唱weather/day嘅歌,家長guide住自 ...

發表於 09-2-13 09:55 |顯示全部帖子
Gigo,

I would like to know which playgroup you join it before in Kln Tong, could you send some info to me.
Many Thanks.

發表於 09-2-14 02:07 |顯示全部帖子
can u also pm me the kowloon tong playgroup information?

thanks.

原帖由 gigo 於 09-1-19 13:09 發表
i'm just PM to u! pls check it!
thanks.

發表於 09-2-16 17:22 |顯示全部帖子
當時我個仔約15個月,現在已經2歲!

Hi, could you share with me the playgroud your son has attended in Kowloon Tong, my email is [email protected]
many thanks!!

發表於 09-3-26 13:38 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Gigo,
Would you please PM to me regarding the playgroup which your BB is going.  Tks.
[email protected]

當時我個仔約15個月,現在已經2歲!

發表於 09-3-27 17:24 |顯示全部帖子
我諗真係一個個teacher唔同,海怡teacher ok 喎,都好有心機,我個女由6個月開始讀,13個月已經跟老師教咁每晚瞓前都會clean up 一番,仲執得好開心tim!

發表於 09-3-29 17:28 |顯示全部帖子
Hi gigo,

I'm searching a playgroup for my 1.5 yrs old son.
Pls. PM the details to me.  Many thanks.

當時我個仔約15個月,現在已經2歲!

發表於 09-3-30 12:55 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Hello gigo,

I am interested in the nursery which your son joined in Kowloon Tong. Could you pm me the details please ?

Thanks !
jjoyma

發表於 09-3-30 13:25 |顯示全部帖子
I'm interested to know about the one you mentioned at Kowloon Tong, plz kindly email me the info to [email protected]

發表於 09-3-30 13:45 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,

How do you like Kinder U PTW class?

Thanks.

原帖由 Hayliefong 於 09-2-10 11:56 發表
Hi, my daughter is studying in kinder U now and going to have PTW class next week, so far she like the class much, im deciding send her to the nursery class or not the end of this year ( or choose oth ...
HELLO!

發表於 09-3-31 14:03 |顯示全部帖子
My baby attended the kinderu in CWB before, the teacher in there is not good (actually poor).

My baby also attended the kinderu in MK (now become little academy), the teacher is very good.  you can try.

i intend to apply for the N1 for 09/10 in south horizon, but rightmind said the monthly fee is not yet finalized.  anyone know what is the fee?

[ 本帖最後由 posagg 於 09-3-31 14:06 編輯 ]

發表於 09-4-4 14:43 |顯示全部帖子
pls pm to me, Thanks

發表於 09-4-5 09:35 |顯示全部帖子
I attended Kinder U seminer and think they are very "hard sell". BTW, I got one trial class for my bb, it's ok la; just depending on the tutor. My friend told me, her bb's trial class tutor has "tongue ring"!!! And her bb was always focusing on tutor's ring. Also I don't like the "principle" looks like a Sales Manager, 成日扮哂"兒童專家", he was just a lawyer before!!! That's why I am planning to join another playgroup in Mong Kok, which is their 2nd campus. Hope that one is better than KU la.

發表於 09-4-6 14:51 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter, who hust turned o-y-o, is attending the KinderU IM program. She seems to respond well to the tutor. But I cannot say the same to some other babies in the class as they cannot concentrated dring class. Of course it is difficult for a baby to sit still for 45 mins.

The reason I joined was because my God son went and he did so well that in fact he is attending their kindergarten in Horizon Plaza. I agreed that the Principal there is a bit hard sell. But you don't have to agree on all his points. What is come down to I think is whether you "buy" what they are selling, no matter which one you go to.

I have some friends who like it and have enrolled their sons and daughters for 3, 4 courses and some thought it was not what it hyped up to be.

發表於 09-4-23 15:32 |顯示全部帖子
Please PM the information to me.. Thanks!

原帖由 gigo 於 09-1-19 13:09 發表
i'm just PM to u! pls check it!
thanks.

發表於 09-4-29 15:11 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

HI
你好 ? 可以send D 資料比我嗎 ?
囝囝現2歲 , 希望Join d 好嘅playgroup !
thanks
e-mail : [email protected]:D

發表於 09-4-29 17:05 |顯示全部帖子
My son has been attending KinderU for nearly half year now and so far he quite enjoys the classes, I think all schools would have good and bad teachers, my son went to different Mandarin and Eng classes at KinderU and I agree that some teachers are no good (but some are v good, like the English tutor teaching my son now is excellent, very friendly, always smiling and have the 'heart' to teach), when we got into classes with 'no good' teachers, we asked the school to help him change class so he could have another tutor.  So far the school is cooperative and helpful.  Now my son really likes his teacher, when we ask him if he likes Miss x, he would nod his head and smile... so funny to see him so that !  Last, we stay with KinderU because we quite believe in ths flash card methodology.  Hope this helps :)