樓主: Santa_Maria
go

Any 09/10 FS 1 parents? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-9-4 16:44 |只看該作者
Hi All,

Nice to meet you all here.

Hi tinching821,

My girl is also in FS1A, she didn't tell me in details as your girl did, I will ask her tonight :)

Do you know the teacher in charge got sick leave for some days?

22#
發表於 09-9-4 18:37 |只看該作者
Hi, 檬豬 and all,

My girl told me Mr. Tin has returned to school today.  She said his hair is very interesting.  You can ask what your daughter feels :p

The acting homeclass teacher is Ms Lau.  She left a message for me yesterday to explain why my girl's water bottle was broken.  

My girl told me many small things of her classmates.  Its seems that all kids are very nice and kind at heart.  Trust they'll become very good friend later on.

Cheerio.

原帖由 檬豬 於 09-9-4 16:44 發表
Hi All,

Nice to meet you all here.

Hi tinching821,

My girl is also in FS1A, she didn't tell me in details as your girl did, I will ask her tonight :)

Do you know the teacher in charge got sick lea ...

23#
發表於 09-9-6 22:20 |只看該作者
Hi tinching821,

Yes, my girl told me that Mr. Tin has returned and re-arrange the group and setting plan, she is now in group A :)

Let's update each other here.  By the way, do you know when will we have the password for HKCCCU parents associate?

原帖由 tinching821 於 09-9-4 18:37 發表
Hi, 檬豬 and all,

My girl told me Mr. Tin has returned to school today.  She said his hair is very interesting.  You can ask what your daughter feels :p

The acting homeclass teacher is Ms Lau.  She  ...

24#
發表於 09-9-6 22:49 |只看該作者
Oh, my girl didn't tell me that.  Last Sat we sent for the parent choir and met another two parents of FS1A and others.  It's so great.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題