用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港真光中學(小學部) 如果唔係因為要交學費的問題,你會....... ...
發新帖
查看: 3169|回覆: 4
go

如果唔係因為要交學費的問題,你會.......

發表於 09-1-15 00:14 |顯示全部帖子
如果唔係因為要交學費的問題,你會選真小,聖方濟各學校,定跑馬地天主教小學?
請給我意見,因真小已收我囡囡,但我對此校認識不深,所以不知如何是好,謝謝你們的意見!

發表於 09-6-1 10:16 |顯示全部帖子
真小的德育比較好,學生又有禮貌,名次在80名屬band 1.  我喜歡真小.  兩個囡囡讀真小, 1 個已去其他英中, 真係唔舍得真光!

發表於 09-6-4 00:00 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter is in K2, and true light primary is very close to our apartment.  However, we are concerned about their english proficiency.  I understand it is a chinese primary school. How is their english standard compared to other chinese primary schools like st. paul's primary and st. francis in wanchai?  I used to think st. paul's primary may be better as it has to make transition for their students to enter into its english secondary school.
Can anyone please share?

thanks
daisy17772

發表於 09-6-4 00:09 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Miumiu123 於 09-6-1 10:16 發表
真小的德育比較好,學生又有禮貌,名次在80名屬band 1.  我喜歡真小.  兩個囡囡讀真小, 1 個已去其他英中, 真係唔舍得真光!

Hi Miumiu123:

I have no doubt about the school ethics and morale as many ppl highly recommend it. Yet I want to investigate if this is the kind of school for my girl.   May I ask a couple of questions:

1.  As true light is a chinese primary school.  So in order to be able to enter into an english secondary school, how good are the school marks (sorry that I am not familiar with the current HK education system) that a P6 student has to achieve?  

2.  Is there a minimum mark for the english lesson as a prerequisite for entering english secondary school?

3.  Have you been letting your girl to have extra english lessons?

4.  In True light, how many hours of english lessons per week?

5.  Do you consider this school a traditional school with tons of homeworks or a school of learning thru activities?  Are the school homeworks and tests demanding?  Because my girl is relatively active and she is pretty creative.

many thanks
daisy17772

發表於 09-6-24 00:02 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# Miumiu123 的文章

Can you share with me more comments toward the school! Many thx!