樓主: meddlesome
go

英國公立中學 [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

21#
發表於 09-11-7 21:52 |只看該作者
Someone - agent?  Please PM me.

原帖由 trustmetoo 於 09-11-7 08:17 發表
Someone recommends me some public schools and among them, John-Leggott sounds the best.

22#
發表於 09-11-9 17:53 |只看該作者
Hi trustmetoo,

I am not an expert on this aspect. I am also new to the UK education.
What i suggest is that you can take a reference at the Times On Lines website to see ranking of your favourite school compare to the others.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/education/a_level_gcse_results/

Hope this can help.

Meddlesome

原帖由 trustmetoo 於 09-11-7 08:17 發表
Meddlesome,

Thank you so much for your info. My son is not able to get into the states school cos he is not holding UK or Euro passport. However, the independent school is real expensive, most of the ...

23#
發表於 09-11-28 00:13 |只看該作者

回覆 20# trustmetoo 的文章

If you want cheaper but still good academic independent school, please try Louborough Grammar school, not sure the spelling is correct for Louborough.  Another one is Stamford School.  But I really hope that parents please contact the school directly and not thru an agent.  You will learn more, know more whether the school is suitable for your children.

24#
發表於 09-11-28 00:17 |只看該作者
For those who are accepted by Sir Roger, please don't worry about those black people, they are all friendly and wholly UK people.  But just one comment, the communication between parents and the school is not satisfactory, so you have to write to the school actively otherwise you will get no news.  But you can only contact the School Secretary, you cannot directly contact with teacher or principal, this is very unusual from other school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題