用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Any 細b gets a confirmed place for 09 Nursery?
發新帖
查看: 525|回覆: 5
go

Any 細b gets a confirmed place for 09 Nursery?

發表於 09-1-12 13:30 |顯示全部帖子
My daughters are born in Oct, up to now, only get a Nov waiting places from Christian youth centre Kid, how about the other 細b?

發表於 09-1-12 14:42 |顯示全部帖子
我個女9月中出世,有三間Nursery收O左啦

原帖由 SiuKo 於 09-1-12 13:30 發表
My daughters are born in Oct, up to now, only get a Nov waiting places from Christian youth centre Kid, how about the other 細b?

發表於 09-1-12 15:18 |顯示全部帖子
you are so good.

most of the schools even don't give the chance to interview the babies as they said they are too small and interview will only be held if vacanices still available....

we are scratching now!!!!

can your baby speak... mine still only single word pronouncation and won't speak in front of strangers!!

發表於 09-1-12 20:41 |顯示全部帖子
可能真係好彩,不過我選個D之前會打去問收唔收細B,佢話收我先申請。

我個女唔係好識講,最多係單字,如ball, baba...但面試主要睇佢明唔明老師的指示同做到D動作,如疊積木、邊個爸/媽....

你可以試下方方....好多時都收。

原帖由 SiuKo 於 09-1-12 15:18 發表
you are so good.

most of the schools even don't give the chance to interview the babies as they said they are too small and interview will only be held if vacanices still available....

we are scrat ...

發表於 09-1-13 09:40 |顯示全部帖子
I applied Fun Fun (Tsuen Wan) but still not arranged for interview.  I phoned to them to check the status, they said as they are "small", so not yet arrange for interview.

I just wonder that as there are so many babies in the year of pig, they will arrange interview only if they still have vacancy.... so... just "wait" lar...

發表於 09-1-13 12:07 |顯示全部帖子
你所指的Fun Fun 係未 Fun Ful (方方)呀? 如果你想入我可以教你一個方法,就係參加佢地的playgroup,我個女由一歲參加到而家(16個月),佢唔駛IN都收佢啦,係任何一間方方都係唔駛IN,因為佢地有預留D位俾玩playgroup 的BB的,不過我最後都係唔選呢間,因為有第二間心水的幼兒園收O左,你可以試下。

原帖由 SiuKo 於 09-1-13 09:40 發表
I applied Fun Fun (Tsuen Wan) but still not arranged for interview.  I phoned to them to check the status, they said as they are "small", so not yet arrange for interview.

I just wonder that as there ...