教育王國 討論區 海外留學 Bording school
發新帖
查看: 2141|回覆: 7
go

Bording school [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-7 09:30 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear All,

Happy New Year! I would like to have some advice.
My son will be 9 years old and I am planning to send him out for oversea study. He was born in Hk but holding Canadian passport. For such a young kid, any good place that you can give me advice? Where is the best place to send him?
-Any country can concern but not only Canada
-Small town with less Chinese
-good acadamy with nice bording

(Just wanted him to be save and happy)
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-1-7 14:29 |只看該作者
Think long-term.  UK's educational system is closer to HK, so if you plan to have him come back for university, or work as a professional in HK, then UK maybe better.

If you like more flexibility and the wider program choices of US universities, then go for US Boarding schools.

If you choose Canada, it is true that there are more Chinese around, but many Canadian-born Chinese actually speak English better than Chinese.

Hope that helps a bit!

3#
發表於 09-1-9 09:20 |只看該作者
Million thanks. It really help.
For such a young kid, if I send him overseas without parent, I will definately put him in a boarding school. And after searching from the internet and comment from my friends, UK is the best place for boardng.
But I will keep on doing more research and go for more overseas education seminar before I make up my mind.
In this coming summer I will first send him a month in Canada for summer course and next year will send him a month to UK, see which country he like better before we discuss further.

Thanks anyway for your help.

原帖由 Birdsuper 於 09-1-7 14:29 發表
Think long-term.  UK's educational system is closer to HK, so if you plan to have him come back for university, or work as a professional in HK, then UK maybe better.

If you like more flexibility an ...

4#
發表於 09-2-6 19:54 |只看該作者

寄宿中學

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 09-2-11 11:37 |只看該作者
For your 9 years old son, I suggest you to let him have homestay than boarding school.
He is canadian, go to Canada study save you more money.  You can choose City and School which have less Chinese.  B.C. is also a good choice (less snow).

6#
發表於 09-3-5 12:35 |只看該作者
just out of curiosity,  why would you send a 9 year old child away to go to school by himself??

原帖由 achow 於 09-1-7 09:30 發表
Dear All,

Happy New Year! I would like to have some advice.
My son will be 9 years old and I am planning to send him out for oversea study. He was born in Hk but holding Canadian passport. For such a ...

7#
發表於 09-3-5 12:59 |只看該作者
Dear Victoria,

Do you know Espom College in the middlie of London? Thxs.

Kathy

原帖由 vic.pretty 於 09-2-6 19:54 發表
你好,
如果想小朋友讀書安全開心, 我會建議到澳洲, 我有兩個小朋友, 家姐英國讀書, 細佬在澳洲. 我覺得澳洲讀書開心D, 壓力較細, 考試相也較少. 細佬一向都比較被動, 內向, 我怕他在英國的寄宿會令他有壓力, 因為最 ...

8#
發表於 09-3-20 14:50 |只看該作者
Hi,

請問英國和澳洲一年的學費+生活費多少 ?? 因小兒今年讀中二, 希望出國讀書. 現在要搜集多些資料看看是否有能力供他出海外讀書.

謝謝 !!

原帖由 vic.pretty 於 09-2-6 19:54 發表
你好,
如果想小朋友讀書安全開心, 我會建議到澳洲, 我有兩個小朋友, 家姐英國讀書, 細佬在澳洲. 我覺得澳洲讀書開心D, 壓力較細, 考試相也較少. 細佬一向都比較被動, 內向, 我怕他在英國的寄宿會令他有壓力, 因為最 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題