搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ISF parent-child meeting
發新帖
查看: 4434|回覆: 5
go

ISF parent-child meeting [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-6 15:55 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
We're having the "second interview" soon...was just wondering if anyone here can share their experience regarding its atmosphere.  I'm guessing it's just an informal chat, but hoping I won't "ruin it" for my little one by performing badly.  Have any ISF parents here gone through it and had been rejected of a place?  Thanks much.

[ 本帖最後由 SFmom 於 09-1-6 15:58 編輯 ]
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-1-6 21:50 |只看該作者
You're offered a place already!
They just want to have a causal talk with you only.
congratulations

3#
發表於 09-1-6 22:35 |只看該作者
呢個時候2nd in, 我相信你小朋友係申請foundation吧!

我囡囡申請P1, 在10月28日2nd in, 以我所知係2nd in的第一日.
Interview時間大約30min.  我個人覺得並非"informal chat"!

面試前要先填一份"問卷", 例如父母的學歷和就讀學校, 點樣參予&貢獻學校  etc.
以我所觀察, 面試時, 校長楂住成份folder, 我地所講的每個point都會即刻寫低. 總之成個interview佢都係不停寫寫寫..........   睇得出, 絕對唔係一般的傾計or作狀記錄!

但foundation的情況可能會唔同!? 唔清楚..  
因為我估考P1的競爭應該更大! 位小嘛..

我聽聞有些case, 入到2nd in的, 都無收到.

總之, 我覺得最緊要有誠意. 囡囡能夠幸運地考入, 我相信除左面試表現外, 就係我地好有"誠意", 包括profolio&面試的內容, 處處強調弘立一直係我地的1st choice, 表明點解咁適合自己女兒等等.  
我相信學校會好重視家長教學理念和期望與學校配合與否!

GOOD LUCK!!  有好消息就上黎同大家分享啦!!!

4#
發表於 09-1-6 22:51 |只看該作者
剛剛收到弘立的校訊, 你可以睇睇參考一下, 對學校認識多D, 對面試都有幫助.

http://newsletter.isf.edu.hk/Newsletter200901.pdf

5#
發表於 09-1-7 09:49 |只看該作者
Thank you both for your response, especially pooh_pooh for a thorough feedback.  I'll definitely have a look at the newletter.  Yes this is an interview for Foundation year.  I'll let you know how it went and share my experience here with everyone.

6#
發表於 09-1-28 14:41 |只看該作者
Just an update and to share with whoever's interested to know about ISF's interview here.  The second interview was very informal indeed.  The deputy principal chatted with my daughter and then us, all of which lasted only about 15 minutes.  I thought our chance was slim since we didn't ask a whole lot of questions and our little one was feeling a bit under the weather, but somehow we got in.  I can't say that I'm too excited because the fees are SOOOO high, and given the financial situation we're in right now, we are a bit hesitant and still contemplating.  Anyone here want to enlighten us on how we should find ways to pay for the tuition (like rob a bank or something) because the school is too GOOD to pass up on.  I'm all ears, really!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題