搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SC, Victoria (Harbour Green) or Tsun Tsin
發新帖
查看: 665|回覆: 3
go

SC, Victoria (Harbour Green) or Tsun Tsin [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-4 19:15 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My girl (born in Nov 06) is accepted by these kinders.  Am class for SC and Tsun Tsin (Main stream), but Pm class for Victoria.  I'm still considering which one suits her best.

My girl is an early bird. She usually gets up at about 8 am.  Am class seems to be a better choice.  But I'm not sure if her biological clock when she grows older.

I know both SC and Vicitoria graduates will be stronger in languages (Eng, Cantone and Mandarin).

For Tsun Tsin, I think the teachers may be more caring and patient as it's a Christian school.  Also, the kinder graduates can have straight entry to its primary school.  But my child may have less exposure to an English speaking environment.(I'm a working mom and my maid is an Indonesian.  She speaks Cantonese instead of English.  But I plan to have a Philippina maid when my girl turns 4)

I had a very bad experience with a kinder earlier. My girl has withdrawn from its PN class, but the class teachers has never contacted me nor asked me why.  My conclusion is: they don't care about their students.  No wonder my girl kept crying and said she didn't like her class teachers and didn't like going to school.

So, one thing I concern most is, are the teachers of SC and Victoria nice to the kids?  Do they take initiative to discuss kids' behaviour with parents?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-1-4 20:19 |只看該作者
我個仔都是被harbour green收了下午班,我想他讀上午的,學校說沒有位。有位都留給prenursery的學生了。對於外來生都是不公平的。

無計啦,你要去victoria便是如此!!!!

3#
發表於 09-1-4 21:30 |只看該作者
原帖由 maymay430 於 09-1-4 19:15 發表
My girl (born in Nov 06) is accepted by these kinders.  Am class for SC and Tsun Tsin (Main stream), but Pm class for Victoria.  I'm still considering which one suits her best.

My girl is an early bi ...

Thanks for your invaluable input....Grateful if you can disclose or imply the kinder name for their unkindness.....

4#
發表於 09-1-5 03:37 |只看該作者
antony010103,

I think it isn't fair to disclose the name of the school here.  Maybe the other teachers were caring and patient.  It so happened that my girl's class teachers were unkind.

Perhaps I should make myself clear.  I am not against that kinder, I am against the class teachers.  That kinder can be great to some parents.  It has a nice campus and trilingual curriculum.  

If my girl liked the school and was independent enough that she didn't need much individual attention from the teachers, I probably would let her continue.

That school is not suitable to my girl, but it can be great to others.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題