搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 小朋友今日面試表現怎樣?
樓主: chu__chu
go

小朋友今日面試表現怎樣?

發表於 09-1-5 01:43 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kkmoremore 於 09-1-5 00:12 發表
Mine also Rm F, interviewed at 9:30am!

Really don't know how they select the candidates for such simple questions? or select by 眼緣?

唔會係眼緣掛.......

發表於 09-1-5 11:01 |顯示全部帖子

Really don't know how they select the candidates for such simple questions? or select by 眼緣?

I think the school has its own set of rules. If you believe in God, just leave it to God then....

Although getting the place is important, I think we should also appreciate our kids' performance (which in turn build up their self-confidence).

I am proud of my daughter no matter what the result of yesterday's interview is -- I can never imagine my shy, 2.5-year-old girl can complete 7 interviews in three months, answering stranger's questions properly and politely. She was accepted by 5 kgs and the other one waitlisted (SH not yet known).

發表於 09-1-5 18:07 |顯示全部帖子

honestly, i also wondering how they choose 180 from 8XX candidates and only interviewing them in such a short time (my daughter interview at 1:30pm at rmE), her interviewer asked the same questions as yours and even haven't ask my girl what was she playing or what's the colour of her toys etc. then she asked me ”媽咪覺得老師點樣可以幫到小朋友”, i'm wondering if she really wanted to test me or just found a question to ask. for those interview in the morning, i think it is more serious, so does it means that those interview in the morning have more chance? or they just base on the background (such as catholic or old girls, since they asked us to sumit all the documents to prove). i'm really nervous on the result, because i think my girl can do much much more better if they give them more time (although my girl answered all the questions and followed all the instructions that the teachers asked her to). as i gave up all other kindergartens and have only paid for st clare's. i have no other choice anymore

發表於 09-1-5 18:09 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-1-5 18:07 發表

honestly, i also wondering how they choose 180 from 8XX candidates and only interviewing them in such a short time (my daughter interview at 1:30pm at rmE), her interviewer asked the same questions  ...

moreover, my interviewer was even not paying attention to what and how my daughter played the toys.....

發表於 09-1-5 19:10 |顯示全部帖子
My son was accompanied by my husband. The interviwer (a Sister) asked him three questions only: (1) What's your name? (2) How old are you? (3) Are you a boy or a girl? My son could answer all the questions.

The Sister also asked my husband his expectations on the school.

Before they left the room, the Sister asked my son remember to take away his notification slip (the one used for identification for interview) with him because he will need it for registration and buying uniform next time.

I don't know whether it's a hint for us that they will accept my son.

發表於 09-1-5 19:19 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cathyliym 於 09-1-5 19:10 發表
My son was accompanied by my husband. The interviwer (a Sister) asked him three questions only: (1) What's your name? (2) How old are you? (3) Are you a boy or a girl? My son could answer all the ques ...

佢地唔會比任何提示收你架.........因為最終都會一齊決定/校長決定,同埋就算係可以比佢地決定,都唔會話你知,我係學校問呀,佢地都話由校長決定,叫我問校長的,所以慣例佢地一定唔會講

發表於 09-1-5 22:56 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 chu__chu 於 09-1-5 11:01 發表

I think the school has its own set of rules. If you believe in God, just leave it to God then....

Although getting the place is important, I think we should also appreciate our kids' performance (w ...

Totally agree...

If our kids can get a seat in SH, then it's their luck.  If not, I won't be upset, although my kid behaved good in the interview, but the entire process of the interview was incorrect, there's no way to judge a kid within 5mins.

發表於 09-1-5 23:53 |顯示全部帖子
以我覺得,可能有一半人都係佢地想收既小朋友,但點再係呢度揀呢?真係運數/緣份囉....小朋友,邊有咁多野黎分高下丫

所以得同唔得都好,放鬆點吧

原帖由 sabcheung 於 09-1-5 22:56 發表

Totally agree...

If our kids can get a seat in SH, then it's their luck.  If not, I won't be upset, although my kid behaved good in the interview, but the entire process of the interview wa ...

發表於 09-1-6 00:35 |顯示全部帖子
我都認同呀! inv就算問幾多/幾深都好! 啲問題其實都係普遍小朋友應該識嘅野! 不過當時答唔答/亂答又係另一會事. 所以我都覺得咁細個小朋友去inv係完全講運氣及緣份. 有時啲小朋友好得意, 可能佢地感覺到間學校的"磁場"唔適合佢地, 佢地便會唔釆老師/表現其差! 所以結果係點? 我覺得上天自會安排! 隨緣啦!

發表於 09-1-7 11:40 |顯示全部帖子
kkmoremore,

Exactly, good luck to all!

Too many interviews cause pressure to both parents and kids indeed...

原帖由 kkmoremore 於 09-1-6 00:35 發表
我都認同呀! inv就算問幾多/幾深都好! 啲問題其實都係普遍小朋友應該識嘅野! 不過當時答唔答/亂答又係另一會事. 所以我都覺得咁細個小朋友去inv係完全講運氣及緣份. 有時啲小朋友好得意, 可能佢地感覺到間學校的"磁 ...