心得 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-2 19:07 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問已成功考入cckg的家長可否分享一下你們的心得 ... 謝謝意見!
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-1-5 21:18 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Is there any have the interview on today (5/Jan)?

3#
發表於 09-1-8 16:40 |只看該作者

09/10 Interview Sharing

there should be candidates interviewed today (Jan 8), can any parents share how's the interview this year? Million thx!!

4#
發表於 09-1-18 20:44 |只看該作者
My son has attended the interview last week. I accompanied him to the waiting area outside Head Mistress' room and pass his birth cert. and school report to the school staff outside the room.

When it's my son's turn, he entered and the documents were passed to Mrs. Fielding. In and out, it took 3 minutes for the interview. Then, the door opened and Mrs. Fielding returned all documents to me by hand.

Honestly, I did ask my son about his conversation with Mrs. Fielding but he answered 'I don't know' and cannot tell me any specific.

Actually, I think my son was nervous while waiting outside the room and was reluctant to enter the room. He's brave already for attending an interview alone with a stranger (Mrs. Fielding).

This is all I can share with you.

Hope all moms can relax a bit themselves as well as the children. If you are nervous, your children can feel and become nervous too. This will in turn affect their performance in the interview

There are over thousand applications and only 42 seats for boys and 42 seats for girls.

Take it easy and good luck.

原帖由 teresa_y5k 於 8/1/2009 16:40 發表
there should be candidates interviewed today (Jan 8), can any parents share how's the interview this year? Million thx!!

5#
發表於 09-1-18 23:26 |只看該作者
i'll take it easy and i hope i won't give much pressure to my son.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題