樓主: cup-noodle
go

閃咭學習法有問題? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-12-13 23:27 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

22#
發表於 10-1-10 00:47 |只看該作者
有一本書 "Einstein Never Used Flash Card" 就完全解答到你嘅間題. 本書好有理性咁分析flashcard 嘅害處, 真係好正。  喺amazon 應該買到. 香港可以買到中文板tim.

仲有Glen Doman 嘅method 喺美國係屬於比較controversal。

23#
發表於 10-4-9 18:46 |只看該作者
ar............. so frightened... i just bought the whole set of flash card....and my bb is just 2 months old..
i used them to play with him tim.......

24#
發表於 10-5-14 00:54 |只看該作者

25#
發表於 10-8-7 17:32 |只看該作者
原帖由 ha! 於 09-7-26 02:48 發表
my son is vvvv very sensitive to people/environment, over-act to happiness / unhappiness, bad in social skill (Shy), weak in physical but very good in academic and reading.

i played flashed card with ...

dont know why cannot send pm to you... hope you will see this:
HI HA!
你好, 看見你在BK的留言, 知道你為仔仔的SENSITIVE而煩惱, 我純粹只係想試下可唔可以幫到你們... 因為如果連父母也不了解高敏兒的話, 他們的成長、日後可能都會非常痛苦...
我相信你仔仔可能只是人口中15%-20%的"highly sensitive child", 其實我女女都係咁, 係天生的一種特質而已.... 無需太過自責, 我想閃card可能都會有side effect都不一定, 但未必會令你仔仔sensitive成咁, 不要錯怪自己!
不如了解一下highly sensitive先啦, 其實佢地都有可愛的地方,而且學嘢好快! 好明白你的心情... 如果胡亂帶佢地去睇"專家" 可能仲會傷害咗佢地... 如果教養得而, 你開心d, 佢地又可快樂成長, 將來仲好有機會成為professional的專業人士添!!! haha...  (認真的!)

ps.我好明白,帶一個highly sensitive的孩子有多辛苦,,, 身邊的人一直如何誤解你....
如果是真的, 那可以幫到你們, 如果原來不是highly sensitive, 當知多樣嘢、交個朋友啦~ ^^
有空的話, 來我blog睇睇我有關的分享, 傾下計, 分享一下....
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/biebiema/searchblog_art?p=highly+sensitive&my=1

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/biebiema/searchblog_art?p=%E9%AB%98%E5%BA%A6%E6%95%8F%E6%84%9F&my=1
hope this help~~但願你和仔仔每天都開心....
miu ^^

26#
發表於 10-8-7 23:13 |只看該作者

27#
發表於 10-9-2 16:51 |只看該作者
原帖由 ha! 於 10-8-7 23:13 發表
miumiu809, don't know why you cannot send pm to me, don't know why indeed.  maybe my msg box is full... i will check it up then.

my son has a very big change in this year, um... all are positive....  ...
好開心你仔仔有咁嘅進步呀!佢而家幾大了?
我女女都好咗少少啦...希望有一天,她的擔心會少一點....

28#
發表於 10-9-2 22:23 |只看該作者
我囝囝對閃卡無興趣!
SO 我只比佢試左一兩次
本人愚見係...唔可以依賴單一種方法教囉

29#
發表於 10-10-3 16:22 |只看該作者
i used flash card since 3 mths of my baby, and stop it until age 2,
because i found he is very emotion and sensitive, just good in english reading words, but poor and delay in speaking, he always concentrate on reading.......
He had an assessment, and said he may be autism...... since march 2010...

During half years, he attend 1:1 language class, (and also teach me how to speak with him at home with toys assistance, half hours every day),    group social skill class....., also stop the N1 class and attend the intensive class (mon-fri) - 3 hours every day, monthly fee HK$7500.....

He got improvement very quick..... from language speaking delay 9 mths, and now his speaking ability is on his  age.... social skill is improving....

He is a quick learner...but he is still not concentrate on the class (big class).... he is good in small class... now, his austim behavior is minimizing.. i guess the coming assessment - result will be normal one.

From assessment up to now.(6mths).. money used over HK$80,000,  it is lucky i have ability to pay...... otherwise.. just waiting the gover't services.... waste the time..

Now, he still takes the class on training of his social skill, concentration....every week....

Although he improves so much, I guess the money is required to pay for his extra training.......

我不知到底是否 FLASH CARD 的SIDE EFFECT,但學習的方式有好多, 如果時間可倒轉,我不會再用 FLASH CARD...!

30#
發表於 10-10-4 22:39 |只看該作者

31#
發表於 10-10-7 00:23 |只看該作者
我小朋友細個時我都同佢玩過閃卡,當佢真係好快學識一個詞語時,真係好驚訝,而且我都好勤力最天同佢玩,佢都真係識左好多字。但開心過後家長們唔好太大期望,因為到佢大d,佢之前所閃過的字,會全部唔記得晒。因為對個小朋友來說那只是一個圖案,對佢來說是沒有意義,所以佢大d會思考時就會把這些圖案忘記了。其實要個小朋友識多d字真係睇書係最有用。(這是我個人經驗,不喜勿插)

32#
發表於 10-10-7 13:04 |只看該作者

33#
發表於 10-10-10 00:00 |只看該作者
閃卡教學的重點在“閃”,不是閃得快慢個閃,而是指卡內容的強度是否足夠。
影響強度還有所看內容是否太多,太難,重複出現的次數…等等
還有是個人動機(小朋友對閃過的內容和這種教學法有否興趣)

如果有些小朋友信息處理(個腦仔)比較慢,不單記不著,有些會因為個腦仔一時處理不好好多信息,而產先混亂,出現總總不可知的問題。

所以,我會建議家長先看看孩 子是否合適這種教學手法,而且在閃時也要注意內容不能太多,還有這個是學習一種而已,可作輔助的手段的補充。
迷途中的教育心理學碩士,希望能與您交流育兒心得!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題