搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 喇沙 vs. 舊拔
發新帖
查看: 669|回覆: 1
go

喇沙 vs. 舊拔 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-29 02:47 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Both in 41. Can anyone please make comparison?

Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-11-29 12:04 |只看該作者
Unluckily, I can't get in La Salle with 20 marks. If talking about the first round allocation, even DPS is not easy to get in, smply because its places are so few and most of them will be allocated to those applicants with relationship (e.g. siblings) first. Therefore, if I were you, I  must try La Salle rather than DPS. La Salle is good and with associated secondary school. For DPS, put aside the issue of the emerge of new DBS primary school, if there''ll be any changes in the quality of students in the future, DBS secondary can always change the agreed acceptance ratio to their secondary school. After all, it's not easy for schools to control the quality of students under the random allocation system. The pressure of DPS parents after 6 years may be big.

For the second round allocation, it all depends on your luck. You may calculate the offering of places of the two schools and the number of applicants and make comparisons. But as I found that the competition has become so keen these years, it may be better to select a school with associated secondary school.

Also, with the further cut of school places this year, don't think that DPS must be easier to enter than La Salle. If you have already got some backup schools on hand, you may try La Salle. No regret.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題