密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教材閱讀 蒙特梭利教材在哪裡買?
樓主: yanyvonne
go

蒙特梭利教材在哪裡買?

發表於 09-5-28 21:52 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 LittleGabriel 於 09-5-28 21:48 發表
Actually, the whole set is much cheaper than buying separately and with the educational CD and manuals. Of course, about 1/3 of the whole sets that you may start steps by steps now. The rest may be di ...

Dear LittleGabriel,

Thank you very much for your comment.  I heard some mom said they bought from Sogo.  Do u think the stuff are same while the price is much more competitive online?

發表於 09-5-28 23:13 |顯示全部帖子
Dear MAMAMEEE,

I have seen the products in SOGO before. The quality is good of course but I know that the products are also made in China. I bought the tools from online as the price is much much cheaper and I found the quality is OK. Just consider if you want the products to be perfect or acceptable and OK.

原帖由 MAMAMEEE 於 09-5-28 21:52 發表

Dear LittleGabriel,

Thank you very much for your comment.  I heard some mom said they bought from Sogo.  Do u think the stuff are same while the price is much more competitive online?

發表於 09-5-30 10:34 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 LittleGabriel 於 09-5-28 23:13 發表
Dear MAMAMEEE,

I have seen the products in SOGO before. The quality is good of course but I know that the products are also made in China. I bought the tools from online as the price is much much che ...

Dear LittleGabriel,

If the quality is OK, then it's good enough for me.  Do the set in Sogo also same as the online one?

發表於 09-5-30 17:34 |顯示全部帖子
Dear MAMAMEEE,

I have just seen some individual tools but not the full set in Sogo. But I heard that the full set is very very expensive. I suggest you to buy the family set from online or just select some individual items  from online if you are not looking for perfect products. The products are more or less as the products in Sogo. Of course, the quality and packing in Sogo will look better. But the quality of the products from online is OK and the products will be same as the pictures shown.

原帖由 MAMAMEEE 於 09-5-30 10:34 發表

Dear LittleGabriel,

If the quality is OK, then it's good enough for me.  Do the set in Sogo also same as the online one?

發表於 09-6-21 22:59 |顯示全部帖子
pls pm me informations with thanks

原帖由 GUI_GUI_NG 於 08-11-19 18:48 發表
點解這麼貴我都會買, 我都想了很久, 但看了很多蒙的書, 都很注重教具的品質, 而且可以用很多年, 計下都合理. 我曾經上某些mami 的blog, 見到一些已退色的教具, 太可怕, 因1 year old 已經可以用, 如他們用口試怎算?  ...

發表於 09-6-21 23:07 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 4# GUI_GUI_NG 的文章

Pls send info to me, my e-mail address: [email protected]

發表於 09-7-26 22:25 |顯示全部帖子
我想問怎樣才可以買到這套教材呢?可以送貨嗎?
原帖由 GUI_GUI_NG 於 08-11-19 18:30 發表
於上星期我經朋友介紹於上海生產蒙特梭利廠買了Family kit $3000 + 一些教具, 此廠是出口歐洲的學校, 品質合乎 CE Cert. 因是朋友介紹, 本來只接wholesales單, 但都接了我這細單, 但不肯給discount or gift.  
早前 ...

發表於 09-7-28 02:05 |顯示全部帖子
i find monkeyland http://www.bb.hk-shop.net/category.php?id=19  selling 蒙氏家庭套裝20件套(木盒裝) , did any parent buy from this web site??? How about the quality??