搜索
教育王國 討論區 拔萃男書院附屬小學 拔萃男書院附屬小學comment and advise
樓主: flostangraphy
go

拔萃男書院附屬小學comment and advise [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-9-30 23:36 |只看該作者
Hi Flostangraphy,

Happy to see you here!  You are a very hardworking dad.  Hope your son can join either DBS or TSL.  We are missing you in our forum.  I think you are quite busy these few days, so you cannot talk with us in our forum.  Remember this "Don't worry!  Be happy!  Take it easy!"

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-21 13:58 發表
mouth:" />

22#
發表於 09-10-2 17:35 |只看該作者
thanks a lot angelprincess,
surprise to see you here. i started this thread almost the same time as the one in Camoes last year.
as you can see, the feed backs are not the same.

you know that the french videos pool is still valid if you want to borrow some for your daughter. feel free to let me know!

原帖由 angelprincess 於 30/9/2009 23:36 發表
Hi Flostangraphy,

Happy to see you here!  You are a very hardworking dad.  Hope your son can join either DBS or TSL.  We are missing you in our forum.  I think you are quite busy these few days, so y ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

23#
發表於 09-10-3 15:07 |只看該作者
Hi Flostangraphy,

Thanks a lot!  Yes, my daughter is now learning 'Alex & Zoe' Book 2 in TSL.  In Alliance Francaise, they are using the same book for their lessons, I know that Book 2 is similiar to their level 8 for children.  Any reference books or videos for my princess? (so greedy )

Are you quite busy this week?  You seldom talk in TSL forum.  For the interview, please take it easy and ask your son talk to the teachers as talk to his friends.  Don't be so shy.  That's it.

No matter your son is a TSL student or a DBS student, you and your family is still our friends.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-10-2 17:35 發表
thanks a lot angelprincess,
surprise to see you here. i started this thread almost the same time as the one in Camoes last year.
as you can see, the feed backs are not the same.

you know t ...

24#
發表於 09-10-5 12:22 |只看該作者
hello angelprincess,
i'm not familiar with the french text books...
i may ask my wife if she knows more about that.
too bad that we have missed each other on the the open day.
hope there will be other chance to meet up your family!

原帖由 angelprincess 於 3/10/2009 15:07 發表
Hi Flostangraphy,

Thanks a lot!  Yes, my daughter is now learning 'Alex & Zoe' Book 2 in TSL.  In Alliance Francaise, they are using the same book for their lessons, I know that Book 2 is similiar to ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題