搜索
教育王國 討論區 拔萃男書院附屬小學 拔萃男書院附屬小學comment and advise
查看: 7230|回覆: 23
go

拔萃男書院附屬小學comment and advise [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-12 19:37 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear all parent,
I'm a father of 2 boys (4 and 2 yrs old).
elder boy Camill is in K2 now. and my wife and I wondering which primary school is good for him for the P1 school application.
we have visited Camoes on 1st May with our son and all of us were very impressed and found that the local and pupils are good and nice!
their French stream interested us particularly as our son speaks French with us and Cantonese with his grand parents.
Many suggestion and advise pointed me to Diocesan boy school as it seems has a french stream as well.
I would like to ask if anyone could kindly tell me more detail about the french stream of this school?!
how about the school life and homework wise in school.

希望各位多多指教!!!!
Thanks a lot in advance!
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-11-17 09:30 |只看該作者
是否拔萃沒有法文班?!
要等到中學才有?!
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

3#
發表於 08-11-17 18:21 |只看該作者
deleted......

[ 本帖最後由 A1 於 09-9-28 23:41 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 08-11-17 19:04 |只看該作者
dear A1!!
oh, thank you very much!!
it's a good idea to visit the school on open day.
i remember that i have called last year for the open day, but the person who reply me on the phone seems didn't not know or didn't really want to answered....
anyway, so i will note the date this time!!!
thanks again!
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

5#
發表於 08-11-18 17:43 |只看該作者
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 08-11-17 19:04 發表
dear A1!!
oh, thank you very much!!
it's a good idea to visit the school on open day.
i remember that i have called last year for the open day, but the person who reply me on the phone seems didn't ...

Yes, it is a good idea to go to the Open Day and ask all your questions there.  In the meantime, you can visit the school's website for some info... http://www.dbs.edu.hk/dbspd/curriculum/french/index.html

Since you also asked about the school life and homework, are you concern about the pressure of the school work?  Which kindie is your son attending now?

You can also consider Po Leung Kuk Camoes Tan Siu Lin...  http://210.0.207.198/curriculum/French/index.htm

Cheers.

6#
發表於 08-11-19 18:29 |只看該作者
thanks a lot ttpp,
i have known the website of Camoes already, but the Diocesan french website is new to me!!! it's a good indication!
we have visited Camoes school open day this year, and we all love it very much.
we missed the open day of diocesan, so we really have to be attention in January!!
Camill is studying K2 in tivoli kindergarten at tsng yi.
he was in international section (english/mandarin) last year in K1, however, we switch him to local section (chinese/english) this year due to the section has been tranfer to afternoon...
you are right, we do concern about the work load and pressure at school... to be honest, both my wife and me are full time worker, we are quite afraid the academic performance of Camill will be affected if parents present is very demanding in this school...
    -Steve Jobs-

7#
發表於 08-12-8 23:30 |只看該作者
如果 Dabby 係 old boy, 囝囝係唔係有好大機會入返DBS?  請問轉直資後, 收 old boy's 囝囝的情況如何, 機會是否比以前少?  

Lok Lok mom

8#
發表於 08-12-16 11:52 |只看該作者
原帖由 CL01OCT07 於 08-12-8 23:30 發表
如果 Dabby 係 old boy, 囝囝係唔係有好大機會入返DBS?  請問轉直資後, 收 old boy's 囝囝的情況如何, 機會是否比以前少?  

Lok Lok mom

Hi LokLok mom,

Yes, you are correct.  If daddy is an oldboy, there is a higher chance to get into the school, but the chance is probably less than before changing 直資. The choice is now up to the school. And every year, a number of kids with oldboy daddy are rejected by the school.

Good luck.

9#
發表於 08-12-16 13:13 |只看該作者
Thanks ttpp :)

原帖由 ttpp 於 08-12-16 11:52 發表

Hi LokLok mom,

Yes, you are correct.  If daddy is an oldboy, there is a higher chance to get into the school, but the chance is probably less than before changing 直資. The choice is now up to the  ...

10#
發表於 08-12-22 10:49 |只看該作者
Dear all Parents,

Camill & Maxence + ses Parents vous souhaitons, Meilleurs voeux pour un Noël plein de joies et une nouvelle année remplie de bonheur.

It seems that Christmas time is here once again, and it is time again to bring in the New Year. Camill & Maxence and their Parents wish the merriest of Christmas to you and your loved ones, and we wish you happiness and prosperity in the year ahead.

聖誕節轉眼又到,又該迎接新的一年了。張迦沔,張峚煻+他們父母向你及你的親人們致以最美好的聖誕祝福,願你在新的一年裡事業興旺,幸福美滿!

圣诞节转眼又到,又该迎接新的一年了。張迦沔,張峚煻+他們父母向你及你的亲人们致以最美好的圣诞祝福,愿你在新的一年里事业兴旺,幸福美满!
    -Steve Jobs-

11#
發表於 09-1-13 13:19 |只看該作者

DBSPD Open House & Chinese New Year Fair

The School Open House and Chinese New Year Fair are scheduled for Sunday, 18 January 2009.
    -Steve Jobs-

12#
發表於 09-3-9 16:03 |只看該作者
dear parents,
after visiting the DBS open day.
any comment or thinking want to share?!
as for me, i had chance to discuss with madame Boniface for a short moment to get more information about the french steam section.

how about you?!
    -Steve Jobs-

13#
發表於 09-7-10 13:32 |只看該作者
anyone know if there is any briefing session soon?!
and when will be the application start for 10-11?!
thanks!!
    -Steve Jobs-

14#
發表於 09-7-18 10:41 |只看該作者

DBSPD or LSPS

How will you choose between these two top boys school ??

15#
發表於 09-7-20 10:52 |只看該作者
both of them are really good!!!
we will be very happy if my boy enter in either one!
after chatting with different parents in the forum.
i have feeling that la salle has most pressure on the academic result... anyway, we don't think that our child has enough point to get in there...
diosean is good, pupils seems to be expressive, active and polite.   still i feel that the parents need to be very supportive behind (good if one of the parents doesn't need to work). we will give our boy a try...
at last, we like very much PLK camoes after visiting the open day. we do think the school policy correspond our vision of education very much.
however, the number of candidate makes new record every year...

my wife always warn me that try not to find the top school for our son, find the right school is most important... hard to do, but i think she is right!

hard time is coming after this summer....

welcome to share more!! thanks in advance!!!

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-7-20 10:55 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

16#
發表於 09-9-18 12:39 |只看該作者
拔萃男書院附屬小學,現時已接獲一千七百份2010學年小一入學申請表,但因受颱風影響延長收表截止日至2009年9月17日.
    -Steve Jobs-

17#
發表於 09-9-20 22:26 |只看該作者
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-18 12:39 發表
拔萃男書院附屬小學,現時已接獲一千七百份2010學年小一入學申請表,但因受颱風影響延長收表截止日至2009年9月17日.

Yes, there are so many applicants this year.
Did you apply for the french stream?

I think the chance for french stream is much bigger!

18#
發表於 09-9-20 22:51 |只看該作者
hello mmmmm,
unfortunately, it's not the case...
i don't think they make any different before the interview as you only select the stream once you success the admission process....

anyone knows the final number of applicants?

原帖由 mmmmm 於 20/9/2009 22:26 發表

Yes, there are so many applicants this year.
Did you apply for the french stream?

I think the chance for french stream is much bigger!
    -Steve Jobs-

19#
發表於 09-9-21 11:15 |只看該作者
2200 applicants

20#
發表於 09-9-21 13:58 |只看該作者

原帖由 Passerby 於 21/9/2009 11:15 發表
2200 applicants
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題