搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 question for st. stephens parents
發新帖
查看: 649|回覆: 3
go

question for st. stephens parents [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-11 11:19 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I'm fortunate enough to have received SSPC's acceptance letter thisyear.  A few parents I spoke with said very positive things about thisschool.  Every school has a negative side, I was wondering if someonecan kindly share what are some concerns you have about the school oryour children attending this school?  Thanks so much in advance.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-11-11 22:23 |只看該作者
My daughter is also accepted by St Stephen too! However, i still wondering whether to accept this offer or not.
Apart from my personal consideration, SSPC is an elite school with excellent campus and learning environment. Teachers are with advanced educational background. (some of them with PHD and double Master degrees)  

Of course, location of this school is another consideration of me. I don't want my daughter to spend 2 - 3 hours in daily traveling.

Just a personal sharing!

3#
發表於 08-11-12 11:06 |只看該作者
I am looking for a primary school for my younger kid next year.  I agree that this is a good school in many aspects.  However, I read somewhere that the band one ratio is about 48%.  (Pls correct me if I am wrong)  I am just wondering whether it is worthwhile to pay for a high school fee / spend the transport time / cost.

4#
發表於 08-11-12 11:42 |只看該作者
One of my friend said that majority of the students will go to overseas to further their university study.  Very few will continue studying in HK as their sysllbus (don't know how to spell it) and the ways of teaching is not that compatible to local one.

Is it true?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題