搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 French stream English primary + colleges
樓主: flostangraphy
go

French stream English primary + colleges [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 09-3-6 09:07 |只看該作者
Dear Stanley,
I know Camil speak French and Cantonese. May I ask whether he speaks very fluent English as he is studying in Tivoli international section? (I saw your post). You know my daughter was also studying in Tivoli international section when she was 1.5yr to 3yrs.
If Camil can speak very fluent English, he is definitely in an advantage in getting in DBS (this is only my personal view). DBS can have their interview conducted in English. They also like French speaking child. Your son definitely fit the criteria.
I did not really prepare anything very special for my daughter, just like all the other parents and probably not as good even. However, I did let my daughter to take the interview course during the summer time. Though I still went on a trip during the summer vacation. The interview course worked well on my daughter but I must remind you that it did not really work on every kids. It depends on the character of the children. One point that it worked well on my daughter was that they had mock exams for the interview. I always thought my daughter should have been OK for the P1 interview and I took the interview course just in case. I thought the interview questions are pretty straight forward anyway. They video the whole interview process and I was totally shocked when I saw the DVD after the mock exam. It waked me up and I did everything to correct all her mistakes in the following two months before the real interviews. I do not know whether my information helps.:loveliness:

[ 本帖最後由 hazelle 於 09-3-6 09:10 編輯 ]

82#
發表於 09-3-9 16:17 |只看該作者
dear hazelle,
camill was in international section last 2 year (n1 + k1). he is in local section k2 this year. as the international section switched to afternoon class, and we would like him to attend morning class.
however, he is able to express himself in english.
you are definitely ensure us a lot letting us know that your daughter was studying at tivoli as well!!

would you mind to pm me where did you apply the interview course for your daughter?! i think the mock exam is a good idea.

thanks in advance!!
原帖由 hazelle 於 6/3/2009 09:07 發表
Dear Stanley,
I know Camil speak French and Cantonese. May I ask whether he speaks very fluent English as he is studying in Tivoli international section? (I saw your post). You know my daughter was al ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

83#
發表於 09-3-10 00:15 |只看該作者
Hi flostangraphy,
I'm really interested about the french lessons for my child. Could you email me the details? [email protected]

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-1-5 06:58 PM 發表
dear all parents,

i have recently got some PMs from parents who are interested have french lessons for their children, and asked me if i have any contact on this subject.
knowing that other than l'al ...

84#
發表於 09-3-11 13:42 |只看該作者
Please check pm.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-3-9 16:17 發表
dear hazelle,
camill was in international section last 2 year (n1 + k1). he is in local section k2 this year. as the international section switched to afternoon class, and we would like him to attend ...

85#
發表於 09-3-11 13:57 |只看該作者
原帖由 hazelle 於 09-3-11 13:42 發表
Please check pm.

hi hazelle,
would you pls also pm to me, tks

86#
發表於 09-3-11 14:25 |只看該作者
hello berylchan,
please check email.
best regards

原帖由 BerylChan 於 10/3/2009 00:15 發表
Hi flostangraphy,
I'm really interested about the french lessons for my child. Could you email me the details? [email protected]

"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

87#
發表於 09-4-8 12:18 |只看該作者
does anyone know when is the open day of Saint Margaret Co.?!?!

thanks in advance!
    -Steve Jobs-

88#
發表於 09-5-13 16:53 |只看該作者
Hi Hazelle,

Can you please also PM me the detail or contact for the interview course ?

Thanks !

A+BB

89#
發表於 09-5-21 10:18 |只看該作者
anyone knows when the primary school application form be available for the year P1 10-11?!
should after summer around September for every school?!
    -Steve Jobs-

90#
發表於 09-6-1 10:23 |只看該作者
looking forward to the open day of St margaret Co. school. anyone knows when it is?!
thanks in advance!
    -Steve Jobs-

91#
發表於 09-6-9 14:27 |只看該作者
聖瑪加利男女英文中小學
St. Margaret's Co-educational English Secondary & Primary School:
Primary briefing session on 23 May 2009....
missed.......
    -Steve Jobs-

92#
發表於 09-6-9 21:17 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

93#
發表於 09-6-10 20:36 |只看該作者
thanks a lot in advance, labelle!!!
camill's parents

原帖由 labelle 於 9/6/2009 21:17 發表
I think I can "help" to explain their French stream, please check PM

-Steve Jobs-

94#
發表於 09-7-8 14:00 |只看該作者

fête nationale 14 juillet

know more about "le quatorze juillet"

Bastille Day is the French national holiday, celebrated on 14 July each year. In France, it is called Fête Nationale ("National Celebration") in official parlance, or more commonly le quatorze juillet ("14 July"). It commemorates the 1790 Fête de la Fédération, held on the first anniversary of the storming of the Bastille on 14 July 1789; the anniversary of the storming of the Bastille fortress-prison was seen as a symbol of the uprising of the modern nation, and of the reconciliation of all the French inside the constitutional monarchy which preceded the First Republic, during the French Revolution.
    -Steve Jobs-

95#
發表於 09-7-8 18:17 |只看該作者
SMC briefing sessions will be held in Aug & Sep 2009 and starting to reserve seats now.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-7-8 14:00 發表
know more about "le quatorze juillet"

Bastille Day is the French national holiday, celebrated on 14 July each year. In France, it is called Fête Nationale ("National Celebration") in officia ...

96#
發表於 09-7-9 13:07 |只看該作者
Oh! thanks a lot Eganmami!!
noted and will try to reserve it!

原帖由 Eganmami 於 8/7/2009 18:17 發表
SMC briefing sessions will be held in Aug & Sep 2009 and starting to reserve seats now.

-Steve Jobs-

97#
發表於 09-7-9 13:22 |只看該作者
done!!
thanks again!!
    -Steve Jobs-

98#
發表於 09-7-21 14:49 |只看該作者
anyone knows that when will be the application start?! before or after the parent briefing session?!

原帖由 Eganmami 於 8/7/2009 18:17 發表

-Steve Jobs-

99#
發表於 09-9-2 10:06 |只看該作者
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-2-27 11:29 發表
hello matthewdad,
we have met a french friend on park island (where we live) who taught french in an international school before, she would like to give french private lesson as part time job.
if you  ...

Hi flostangraphy,
I'm also interested in the French classes or private lesson.   Appreciated if you could e-mail me the information at : [email protected]
Thanks.

100#
發表於 09-9-2 12:17 |只看該作者
hi janice,
sorry for the late reply.
pls check email.

原帖由 EJM 於 2/9/2009 10:06 發表

Hi flostangraphy,
I'm also interested in the French classes or private lesson.   Appreciated if you could e-mail me the information at : [email protected]
Thanks.
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題