用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 陳守仁小學 comments N advises 家長報到!
樓主: flostangraphy
go

陳守仁小學 comments N advises 家長報到!

發表於 08-11-27 16:11 |顯示全部帖子
《Le Papillon》《蝴蝶》,

http://www.lib.nthu.edu.tw/libra ... /intro/VR026338.htm

this is a very beautiful film, my wife cries every time she watch this one.

we have the one in zone 2 from france, so no translation. but there is no much conversation and all the dialogues are actually very simple and using basic and simple words so good for children and french beginners!

i suggest you all listen the song of this film!! it's really pretty song and a lot of simple vocabulary.

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=v5rxPlOmyD0&feature=related

i have found a translation of the song. hope you enjoy it!

http://www.books.com.tw/exep/cdfile.php?item=0020093725
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 08-11-28 00:31 |顯示全部帖子
flostangraphy,

Thanks for your sharing of the film.

Although I do not know French at all, this film seems to be rather interesting by listening to the song and also the short introduction of the film on Youtube.

It seems that I have heard about the melody of this song somewhere before.

And I like the shooting of the cameraman, too.

Please continue to share  more about the French culture with us.

We will count on you as our French tutor!!

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 08-11-27 16:11 發表
《Le Papillon》《蝴蝶》,

http://www.lib.nthu.edu.tw/library/avcenter/list/intro/VR026338.htm

this is a very beautiful film, my wife cries every time she watch this one.

we have the one in zone 2 f ...

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 08-11-28 00:32 編輯 ]

發表於 08-11-28 11:02 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks a lot flostanraphy!  I just watched this film's introduction from youtube in office.  I am sure my kids will love to watch it very much.  Please keep share more with us!:D :)

發表於 08-11-28 13:40 |顯示全部帖子
you are welcome tingmum and principal,
i enjoy sharing with everybody and exchange experience here as well.
remember the time when i was learning french... at our time was really not that easy... with interest in cinemas and radio did helps a lot.
i still surprise that kids nowadays handle languages with much more facilities than before!

i work in sheung wan and live in ma wan. let me know how can we arrange if you 2 would like to borrow the dvd!?

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 08-11-28 13:41 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 08-11-28 13:53 |顯示全部帖子
《Kirikou et la Sorcière》《嘰哩咕與女巫》, [動畫]

http://www.kirikou.net/index.html

a very nice animation, graphic and colorful. i like the imagination of scenes and creativity of this film. and the African Philosophy.

you can also listen la chanson de kirikou. very simply french, easy to learn and sing.

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=0z0rKhdu8JA

our dvd is 2nd zone. french and english versions. good to watch in 2 times!
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 08-12-1 13:37 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, Flostangraphy,

Thank you so much for your sharing.  Although you are busy at your work, you still spare some of your time to find some films for us.  You're so kind.  I'll ask my daughter to watch it, but perhaps after the examination as the exam starts from this Wed.

醒目開學勳章 貢獻勳章

發表於 08-12-8 17:03 |顯示全部帖子
DaddyCool,

pls. check PM, thanks!!

發表於 08-12-8 17:35 |顯示全部帖子
hello kylie mom,
kylie is in k2 this year as well?! welcome to the big family!!!
where is 聖羅撒幼稚園?!

原帖由 kylie_mom 於 8/12/2008 17:03 發表
DaddyCool,

pls. check PM, thanks!!
    -Steve Jobs-

醒目開學勳章 貢獻勳章

發表於 08-12-8 18:18 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 8-12-2008 17:35 發表
hello kylie mom,
kylie is in k2 this year as well?! welcome to the big family!!!
where is 聖羅撒幼稚園?!

hi flostangraphy,

SRL is in 九龍界限街104A.

Next year kylie need to apply P.1, so I want to research some primary school for record only. I hope I can join in, thanks!!

發表於 08-12-8 18:26 |顯示全部帖子
welcome to join!
so do we. Camill is going to apply primary next year too.
we have already visited Camoes this year and find that the school is very well fit to our direction of education for our kid.  i'm here too to get more info for the inner school life that all the Camoes parents kindly share with me!

原帖由 kylie_mom 於 8/12/2008 18:18 發表

hi flostangraphy,

SRL is in 九龍界限街104A.

Next year kylie need to apply P.1, so I want to research some primary school for record only. I hope I can join in, thanks!!
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 08-12-17 11:52 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all Parents of Camoes,

Camill & Maxence + ses Parents vous souhaitons, Meilleurs voeux pour un Noël plein de joies et une nouvelle année remplie de bonheur.

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-11-12 12:51 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 08-12-17 13:54 |顯示全部帖子
flostangraphy,

You are our role model !!!

Sending us the season's greetings in 4 languages!!
Hope our children can also master several languages with certain level of fluency soon.

Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and Happy New year, too.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 08-12-17 11:52 發表

Dear all Parents of Camoes,

Camill & Maxence + ses Parents vous souhaitons, Meilleurs voeux pour un Noël plein de joies et une nouvelle année remplie de bonheur.

It seems that Christmas time is he ...

發表於 08-12-17 15:44 |顯示全部帖子
flostangraphy,

You are so great!  Thanks for your season's greetings!

May the warmest wishes, happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at Christmas and stay with you and your family all the year through!

發表於 08-12-20 14:19 |顯示全部帖子
Flostangraphy,

Wishing you & your family all the best at Christmas too.  Although you are not a Camoesian's parent at this moment, hope you & your family will join this big family very soon.

發表於 08-12-24 09:48 |顯示全部帖子
thank you principal, tingmum and angelprincess!!!
wish that you all have a wonderful x'mas time!!
we are going to a french mess tonight. and celebrate xmas with kids tomorrow morning when they find out all the presents under the xmas tress, at 6:30am..... their usual wake up time..... nope.... no extended sleeping hour for me during holiday....

thanks again angelprincess for your kindness about accepted me as a non camoes parent among you! it will be a really pleasure for me if camill really success the interview next year and go to this school. :loveliness: :loveliness:
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 08-12-24 17:26 |顯示全部帖子
Merry ChristMAX!!!

http://flostangraphy.blogspot.com/2008/12/joyeux-noel.html
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-1-5 18:52 |顯示全部帖子
dear all parents,

i have recently got some PMs from parents who are interested have french lessons for their children, and asked me if i have any contact on this subject.
knowing that other than l'alliance francaise or some other language centers which give a traditional way teaching on french.
me and my wife have recently discovered a learning center at north point which the founders are both french (actually the wife is chinese but speaks prefect french accent. her husband is french who has worked in asia since sometime and knows very well asian culture), the center use some game play and artwork making to combine with french culture and language.
they have both french and mandarin lesson for children and adult.

don't know if i can make any advertising here.
so if interested, i can PM you their web site. you can find more details on that.

hope this helps!

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-1-5 18:55 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-1-7 12:27 |顯示全部帖子
hi, 各位

我個仔會系2009年9月入讀陳守仁, 我想問下各位, 這學校的功課每日大約有幾多樣同默書,背書及考試是否很頻密.

我希望有d資料小朋友同大人都作出心理準備

thanks

發表於 09-1-7 16:38 |顯示全部帖子
JOSHUA1118,

For P.1, the amount of homework is about 3-4 per day from Monday to Thursday.   It will be about 4-5 for Friday and weekend.

For examination, the first term exam. is in December and the second term exam. is in June.

For dictation, I think it will be better for the current P.1 parents to give you the latest information now.

原帖由 JOSHUA1118 於 09-1-7 12:27 發表

hi, 各位

我希望有d資料小朋友同大人都作出心理準備

thanks ...

發表於 09-1-7 22:43 |顯示全部帖子
What Principal mentioned is very accurate. There is only Chinese dictation in around every 2 weeks. There is no so called English dictation, only English words spelling.
If you compare the workload in Kindergarten, of course you will find that it is substantially increased. However, the homework workload for TSL as compared to other Government schools, it is less.
原帖由 JOSHUA1118 於 09-1-7 12:27 發表
hi, 各位

我希望有d資料小朋友同大人都作出心理準備

thanks ...