用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 陳守仁小學 comments N advises 家長報到!
樓主: flostangraphy
go

陳守仁小學 comments N advises 家長報到! [複製鏈接]

181#
發表於 09-5-19 14:35 |只看該作者
I find the exhibition of Karen Joubert-Cordier in art center was fantastic for children with vivid color and alive composition!
unfortunately it's already over since 7th may...

i'm quite sure the World Expo 2010 Shanghai China – French Pavilion in cultural center will be worth to have a look as well.

at last, i advise every good husband should bring their wife to visit the museum of art for the "
Louis Vuitton : A Passion for Creation". the ticket for entry is only $30... however the consequence may cost you more!!!

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-5-19 14:37 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

182#
發表於 09-5-19 15:01 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

HK$30.- admission fee is okay.

But we better stay away from such "L.V." exhibition.

As you know well, the consequences could be disastrous!!  

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-5-19 14:35 發表

I find the exhibition of Karen Joubert-Cordier in art center was fantastic for children with vivid color and alive composition!
unfortunately it's already over since 7th may...

i'm quite sure the Wo ...

183#
發表於 09-5-29 14:38 |只看該作者
just went to the Moriarty - Folk N' Blues concert with my wife passed Wednesday night at City Hall.
it's a frenco-american band, however, they only sing one song in french at that night.
:loveliness:
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

184#
發表於 09-5-29 15:01 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

Is this the band?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hruMLul0j-E&feature=PlayList&p=2E3D2A733C24BD45&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=78

This is also an English song.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-5-29 14:38 發表
just went to the Moriarty - Folk N' Blues concert with my wife passed Wednesday night at City Hall.
it's a frenco-american band, however, they only sing one song in french at that night.
:loveliness ...

185#
發表於 09-5-30 18:57 |只看該作者

DIVAN DU MONDE

yes it is principal!!
they are all very impressive musicians!!!

原帖由 principal 於 29/5/2009 15:01 發表
flostangraphy,

Is this the band?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h ... rom=PL&index=78

This is also an English song.

-Steve Jobs-

186#
發表於 09-6-2 23:29 |只看該作者
想請問一下, tsl有冇小一適應課程架? 如果係大約幾時會上同埋幾多日? 唔該哂!

187#
發表於 09-6-2 23:54 |只看該作者
silvia_ng,

As far as I know, there were no preparatory courses for new P1 pupils in the past 3 years.
Not sure about the arrangement for this year.

There should be an orientation day for P1 new pupils just before the new school term starts.

原帖由 silvia_ng 於 09-6-2 23:29 發表

想請問一下, tsl有冇小一適應課程架? 如果係大約幾時會上同埋幾多日? 唔該哂!

188#
發表於 09-6-3 01:02 |只看該作者
原帖由 principal 於 09-6-2 23:54 發表
silvia_ng,

As far as I know, there were no preparatory courses for new P1 pupils in the past 3 years.
Not sure about the arrangement for this year.

There should be an orientation day for P1 new pupi ...

唔該哂! 好彩成日多得你"明燈指路", 唔係就盲鐘鐘啦!

189#
發表於 09-6-10 11:28 |只看該作者
Dear all parents,
A new dvd arrived home and would like to share with you.
"Les choristes" french movie, 2004
Director: Christophe Barratier

story inspired from an old old french film "La Cage aux rossignols".

http://www.geocities.com/stuartfernie/choristes.htm

here is the trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anh7Enari2U
    -Steve Jobs-

190#
發表於 09-6-10 13:29 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

This seems to be a very inspiring film.
Are there any English subtitles in the film?
If we do not have a high level of proficiency in French, I am afraid that we may not be able to understand the film so well.

However, the comments were very well written by Stuart Fernie so even before we watch this film, we already have some understanding of it.
Is he a professional film commentator?

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-6-10 11:28 發表

Dear all parents,
A new dvd arrived home and would like to share with you.
"Les choristes" french movie, 2004
Director: Christophe Barratier

story inspired from an old old french film "La C ...

191#
發表於 09-6-10 20:02 |只看該作者
i have absolutely no idea who is Stuart Fernie... however, it's quite right what he wrote about the film.
the movie was actually recommended by my mother in law. both me and my wife like very much Gerard Jugnot anyway.
we have otherwise some other films with him which are very interesting as well.
i will share with you all later.

the dvd we have was purchased in france... so it's more likely only have french subtitle...
however, i think it does have dvd with english subtitle under the name "The Chorus (Les choristes)"
http://www.ultimatedisney.com/thechorus.html

hope this help!

原帖由 principal 於 10/6/2009 13:29 發表
flostangraphy,

This seems to be a very inspiring film.
Are there any English subtitles in the film?
If we do not have a high level of proficiency in French, I am afraid that we may not be able to und ...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-6-10 20:03 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

192#
發表於 09-7-8 13:57 |只看該作者

Fête nationale française

know more about "le quatorze juillet"

<<Bastille Day is the French national holiday, celebrated on 14 July each year. In France, it is called Fête Nationale ("National Celebration") in official parlance, or more commonly le quatorze juillet ("14 July"). It commemorates the 1790 Fête de la Fédération, held on the first anniversary of the storming of the Bastille on 14 July 1789; the anniversary of the storming of the Bastille fortress-prison was seen as a symbol of the uprising of the modern nation, and of the reconciliation of all the French inside the constitutional monarchy which preceded the First Republic, during the French Revolution.>>
    -Steve Jobs-

193#
發表於 09-7-8 14:27 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

Any special celebration for yourself and your family on that day this year??

Have a day off and a "grand French dinner" with nice French wine and cheese, plus some snails and goose liver!!  

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-7-8 13:57 發表

know more about "le quatorze juillet"

194#
發表於 09-7-9 13:18 |只看該作者
dear principal,
ha ha ha!! every 14th july is a special day in our family!! our eld son being a little french boy, he was actually born on the french national day as well.
he has firework for his b-day the every year if we were in france ...
that's why we are quite busy preparing these days as well....

原帖由 principal 於 8/7/2009 14:27 發表
flostangraphy,

Any special celebration for yourself and your family on that day this year??

Have a day off and a "grand French dinner" with nice French wine and cheese, plus some snails and goose li ...
    -Steve Jobs-

195#
發表於 09-7-9 13:36 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

Really??
Then, next Tuesday will be very important day for your family.

Unfortunately, no firework is allowed in HK.

Happy birthday to your son!  

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-7-9 13:18 發表
dear principal,
ha ha ha!! every 14th july is a special day in our family!! our eld son being a little french boy, he was actually born on the french national day as well.
he has firework fo ...

196#
發表於 09-7-9 14:32 |只看該作者
    -Steve Jobs-

197#
發表於 09-7-9 18:34 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

Before submitting your application, one thing you need to consider very thoroughly is whether you want to file the application under the French stream or the Chinese stream?
I presume you already know the main difference between the two after attending the Open Day and the P1 admission talk held earlier.

It seems that you would like to apply for the seat of Chinese student.
I presume your wife cannot help too much in guiding your son in the Chinese subject.
If this is the case, you have to shoulder all the responsibility yourself in assisting your son in learning Chinese.

I know you do not prefer to apply for the seat of French (Non-Chinese) student because the French taught in school may be too simple for your son.

Do analyze the pros and cons of both options before submitting your application.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-7-9 14:32 發表

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-7-15 10:04 編輯 ]

198#
發表於 09-7-9 20:15 |只看該作者
dear principal,
you have already sum up the situation and pointed out exactly what i'm thinking!!
there are many pros and cons.
we will observe more closely our son in order to figure out what suite better...

let's try to get him into the school 1st!

原帖由 principal 於 9/7/2009 18:34 發表
flostangraphy,

Before submitting your application, one thing you need to consider very thoroughly is whether you want to file the application under the French stream or the Chinese stream?
I presume  ...
    -Steve Jobs-

199#
發表於 09-7-9 20:30 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

But I cannot recall whether you nned to choose either French stream or Chinese stream at the time when you submit the application or not?

May be you need to double check this point with the school again.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-7-9 20:15 發表
dear principal,
you have already sum up the situation and pointed out exactly what i'm thinking!!
there are many pros and cons.
we will observe more closely our son in order to figure out what suit ...

200#
發表於 09-7-11 10:28 |只看該作者
that is something i have to check absolutely!!

原帖由 principal 於 9/7/2009 20:30 發表
flostangraphy,

But I cannot recall whether you nned to choose either French stream or Chinese stream at the time when you submit the application or not?

May be you need to double check this point wi ...
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題