用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 SFA gave written test for the kids on interview day, ...
樓主: juniorpam
go

SFA gave written test for the kids on interview day, please discuss

發表於 08-11-4 09:35 |顯示全部帖子
If you kid is accepted, the letter is lost by mail. The school will not announced the result through internet.  So how can we know if the kid is accpeted.  Go to the school and see the result posted on the board.  Waste of time if the kid is failed. I can't remember whether the school took 2 self-addressed envelopes from us. If yes, the school should inform the failed applicant through mail. Poor arrangement!

原帖由 FungMm 於 08-11-4 09:29 發表
Hi all,

Just call to SFA, she said you will received the acceptance letter on or before 14 Nov (no letter means failure).

發表於 08-11-8 18:08 |顯示全部帖子
you should call the school after the second round lucky draw becoz some applicants may give up the seats if they get the good subsidise school like la salle, maryknoll...etc

btw, my daughter love going to school even there are lots of hw and test. I feel the teachers there are good to the kids as they are doing lots to upgrade them, you can see they make alot of  worksheets for the kids.

there is a mom saying her daughter got a seat in Maryknoll P2 after studied 1 yr in SFA, but her daugher didn't want to go to Maryknoll after studying a short period of time because it was too easy compare with SFA. She then returned to SFA and quit Maryknoll. but her daughter is now in secondary school also in Maryknoll, she was admitted in maryknoll and st paul convent but since maryknoll is free, so she pick maryknoll. I am sure if your kids can catch up the school, they can get a good secondary school and no need to worry.

since the school is having exam next week, I am busy busy now, let's share my experience later when I have time. don't worry too much la