用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 英華小學 Just fail in 英華 interview
查看: 23728|回覆: 44
go

Just fail in 英華 interview

發表於 08-10-8 12:26 |顯示全部帖子
I so sad for not getting in the 2nd interview of  英華, please share your feeling on it if you are same.

發表於 08-10-8 14:02 |顯示全部帖子
唔緊要啦啦!我兒子同樣落選,我會覺得是天意,一方面男校實在對個人成長有一定的影響,不要怪責小朋友,因為小一面試就是測試小朋友的讀書能力,一定會有其他學校更適合你的小朋友發揮潛能,不要氣餒,加油!

發表於 08-10-8 14:13 |顯示全部帖子
非常非常失望,英華小學是我們的首選。其實小兒與校長面試後,已告知我們沒有答校長任何問題,都打定輸數,當然仍盼望一線生機。唉!都難逃被淘汰的命運。太難接受這真相。我個人覺得小一面試這過程,考驗父母多過考驗小朋友。

發表於 08-10-8 15:24 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 yatmummy 於 08-10-8 14:13 發表
非常非常失望,英華小學是我們的首選。其實小兒與校長面試後,已告知我們沒有答校長任何問題,都打定輸數,當然仍盼望一線生機。唉!都難逃被淘汰的命運。太難接受這真相。我個人覺得小一面試這過程,考驗父母多過考驗小朋友。 ...

Me too ! Yin Wah is also our first choice, but I'm still curious to know how they verify the children's qualification, even though my son told me that he had answer mostly question asked from principal. Is it a reason that we don't have any religionary background ?

發表於 08-10-8 15:26 |顯示全部帖子
各位:
我同大家一樣落選了, 不過, 我唔覺得學校以小朋友讀書能力作為收生條件, 因為見校長當天亞仔帶o個本故事書(英文),係好多字,有一,二年級程度, 校長要求佢讀一頁, 亞仔完全無問題, 照讀, 令外亞仔入去第一時間叫校長早晨, 我仲以為好大基會, 點知...  所以我覺得落選原因不在小朋友, 而在家長, 學校應該睇資料選人多過小朋友本身資質,
我無唔開心, 我同亞仔講英華落選了, 他喊住問點解? 他說我o個日表現好好ka, 我話, 唔緊要啦, 只是他們走漏眼, 你已經做得好好了.
另外我見第二輪入選有300人, 相信今次結果更加殘忍.
無論如何, 大家都不要氣餒.

發表於 08-10-8 15:50 |顯示全部帖子
我想你想多了, 校長有說過她是從小朋友一些小行為小地方去留意, 因為呢d地方係好容易看到家長怎樣教導小朋友, 我覺得除了成績外, 品格也是好重要的.
就算學校本身的學生, 學校也是要求品格的, 這個也是很首要.
但始終1844人裡選擇, 也真是很難的, 你們失落, 也是明白的.
祝你們的王子可以入到適合他的好學校.

原帖由 COCO0624 於 08-10-8 15:26 發表
各位:
我同大家一樣落選了, 不過, 我唔覺得學校以小朋友讀書能力作為收生條件, 因為見校長當天亞仔帶o個本故事書(英文),係好多字,有一,二年級程度, 校長要求佢讀一頁, 亞仔完全無問題, 照讀, 令外亞仔入去第一時間叫 ...

發表於 08-10-8 16:40 |顯示全部帖子
試問短短20-30分鐘留意10個小朋友, 真可以觀察到這樣細緻? 我仔仔入去第一時間叫校長早晨, 難道這樣還不算有禮?

原帖由 smallmama 於 08-10-8 15:50 發表
我想你想多了, 校長有說過她是從小朋友一些小行為小地方去留意, 因為呢d地方係好容易看到家長怎樣教導小朋友, 我覺得除了成績外, 品格也是好重要的.
就算學校本身的學生, 學校也是要求品格的, 這個也是很首要.
但始 ...

發表於 08-10-8 17:04 |顯示全部帖子
對不起, 可能你誤會了我的意思, 我不是說你的小朋友沒有禮, 只是校長說了太多例子, 但小女子記憶力太差, 只記得品格2個字, 所以引致你誤會, 在此再說一聲對不起.

我只想說相信校長是看小朋友的各方面, 而不是看家長資料來選小朋友而已.  

當然我也認為那1844個小朋友也是很叻的, 因為這麼小的小孩要面對好比我們大人的見工面試一樣, 比著我小時候一定不行, 所以我係好欣賞這班小朋友及為佢哋勞心勞力既家長.

如有得罪, 請見諒.

原帖由 COCO0624 於 08-10-8 16:40 發表

發表於 08-10-8 17:06 |顯示全部帖子

I'm totally agreed with you, it's quite difficult to judge someone character in that short time and I thought it's merely understood their knowledge in age five it could be.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 08-10-8 17:40 |顯示全部帖子
COCO0624
話比仔仔聽-因為天父為佢預備了另一所更適合佢的學校囉!

有位朋友,去年考英華都無被選中,
但她的孩子卻考入了另一所更難入的小學,
所以唔需要質疑自己的小朋友能力不及人,
要相信,神會給小朋友安排最最合適的學校!

其實無論成功與否,大家都唔使太難過,
考小一只不過係人生一個小小的階段.
相信大家都是為孩子好,
都願意花間精神悉心教導孩子的
小朋友無論讀那一間學校都一定會成材嫁!

加油.願神給每位小朋友更大的祝福!

原帖由 COCO0624 於 08-10-8 15:26 發表
各位:
我同大家一樣落選了, 不過, 我唔覺得學校以小朋友讀書能力作為收生條件, 因為見校長當天亞仔帶o個本故事書(英文),係好多字,有一,二年級程度, 校長要求佢讀一頁, 亞仔完全無問題, 照讀, 令外亞仔入去第一時間叫 ...

[ 本帖最後由 010 於 08-10-8 17:41 編輯 ]

發表於 08-10-8 21:06 |顯示全部帖子
如果你有機會在場聽校長講,你會明白。老實講,我早兩日家長會,一路聽一路覺得好險,因為好易nine 野,係真係好易,所以各位家長唔好咁介懷。

或者我試下把部分我記得的給大家知。

校長話:
佢要睇下小朋友識唔識尊重人。倒如,別人讀書/發問/講話,其他人會唔會搶著講野認叻,惡意批評,打斷別人說話,有冇望住人,……等

有冇遵從指示,表現有禮。例如,校長同小朋友講,話幾個小朋友同時開聲數下幾個snoopy太嘈,叫大家心數,但仍然有些小朋友唔識顧及別人。又例如,叫佢唔好走出校長室範圍數snoopy,但仍然有人一玩就忘形!

校長多次強調,佢問問題,並唔在乎小朋友的答案,而是要觀察小朋友的行為處事,佢以堅定口吻多次強調,品德重於一齊,即使是我地在學的家長,佢都多次明示暗示要有家教。

所以,各位真係唔好咁介懷,因為,細路本來就係容易失控的動物,邊有細路自律得咁交關!不得不承認,多少都同運氣有關。

唔緊要架,會有一所更適合的學位等住你地,微笑,加油。

原帖由 loklok03 於 08-10-8 17:06 發表

I'm totally agreed with you, it's quite difficult to judge someone character in that short time and I thought it's merely understood their knowledge in age five it could be.

發表於 08-10-8 21:19 |顯示全部帖子
我都落選了, 但我無為囝囝而不快. 我最唔開心係排我囝囝後面個小朋友得佐. 因為當天囝囝一出黎就話比我聽發生了意外, 他說後面個小朋友不停頂佢. 佢忍無可忍之下, 頂返佢. 他說當時所有老師都望著他. 你話係咪好慘.  佢係學校, 只會比人蝦 比人咬, 都仲話原諒佐同學.
我再追問當天既情況, 佢叫我唔我再提呢o的野. 我唸佢比老師望著個陣好難受. 我個刻好心痛, 心痛他的心靈受傷.
我唔介意入唔到英華, 因為確實有很多對手, 同埋你地唔好忘記有哥哥係度讀或爸爸係old boy是必入300的.
請你為你的小朋友鼓掌.

發表於 08-10-8 22:02 |顯示全部帖子

好多謝你.

09-10小一家長, 大家一齊繼續努力啦~

發表於 08-10-8 22:15 |顯示全部帖子
Dear 010, I really agree with you. Jesus will arrange best school to my son.

Today i failed in Ying Wa, i am not upset! Its because im sure God will arrange the best school to my son.

Today after work, i received an offer from Tsung Tsin Primary School - International Section. I felt more safe & happy! so miracle.

By the way, Ying Wa not my first choice. I am not a local parents, if  he really study in Traditional school. I am sure i need to find a private tutor to help his homework. Now he had offer from Intenational section, for me no headache!  Sometimes dun just follow the school names, parents need to understand the style of their sons/ daughters. Remember, dun make them lost confident and interest to study! this is the main point.

Yesterday i had big feeling when i checking the result of Ying Wa, seems like i checking the result of HKCEE. haha.... my ma no complain me about the bad result of HKCEE. But she & daddy give me a lot of LOVE and make my life now very brighten!!

Add oil , god bless!

發表於 08-10-9 11:53 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks all of your valuable comments and advice, I'm much calm acceptance of the inevitable now. In fact, we are participating two more interviews from other school, we still confront alot challenge this month, be happy then.

發表於 08-10-9 16:38 |顯示全部帖子
hi all,

我個囝囝都落選左但我一點都沒有唔開心. 因為在過去兩次的interview中我知佢已經盡左最大的努力已經好安慰. 大家唔好灰心繼續努力! 相信必定可以找到一所合適的學校給囝囝!

原帖由 loklok03 於 08-10-9 11:53 發表
Thanks all of your valuable comments and advice, I'm much calm acceptance of the inevitable now. In fact, we are participating two more interviews from other school, we still confront alot challenge t ...

發表於 08-10-9 16:56 |顯示全部帖子
COCO0624:
其實你囝囝已經好叻仔,識主動叫早晨。
我囝囝在這方面較遲熟/遲鈍,去年佢都不會每次叫人早晨,至少一定唔係好主動果個。其實,我同hb平日都只愛點頭、微笑多過說聲早。

各位加油,每個孩子終於都會入到適合他的學校,可能到11、12月時,你們的選擇多到你頭痛啊!

[ 本帖最後由 berryivyee 於 08-10-9 17:03 編輯 ]
感謝神賜我們寶貝兒子!

發表於 08-10-10 00:31 |顯示全部帖子
I was disappointed when knowing my son failed to go into the 2nd round. Ying Wa is our first choice and we had full trust on my son's ability and attitudes even after the 1st interview.

However, we also understand the principle and the teachers have done their best to make the selection process as fair as they could. My son is simply not one of the 300 most suitable boys to the school under the selection criteria, but it does not affect our love and pride on him.

To the shortlisted candidates, I would give my most sincere congratulations as they deserve the opportunity. To others like my son who is not selected, I definitely have faith they will go to the school they find comfortable and suitable, lets keep up the spirit and go on the journey, interviews with other great schools have just begun.

發表於 08-10-10 11:24 |顯示全部帖子
boys are little bit late in developing their communication skill.  Don't doubt the ability on your child and shows your diappointment.  It affects their emotion too.  An interview is short and not possible to judge the true ability of a kid.  They are mirror of parents. Don't vent your anger and disappointment toward them.

發表於 08-10-11 00:28 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 gracechung 於 08-10-8 21:06 發表
如果你有機會在場聽校長講,你會明白。老實講,我早兩日家長會,一路聽一路覺得好險,因為好易nine 野,係真係好易,所以各位家長唔好咁介懷。

或者我試下把部分我記得的給大家知。

校長話:
佢要睇下小朋友識唔識尊重人。倒如,別 ...

同樣係好失望. 因為囝囝既成績幾好,考左好幾個公開
考試又同係宗教又係大仔.而且亞仔都能夠話到比我知
佢當日既考試情況同表現給我知. 所以都係有諗過起碼
可以玩多 round.
但就如你所提 他是比較被動同害羞, 可能這是落選原因
早係上次參觀學校時. 校長都已經不下一次提過品格同