用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any Singapore Int'l School Parents to share the inte ...
發新帖
查看: 1014|回覆: 8
go

Any Singapore Int'l School Parents to share the interview qns here? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-8 15:27 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,
can any Singapore Int'l School parents share how is the interview for preparatory yrs is conducted? like what r the qns etc?

I would like to send my son there, does Singapore passport holder can secure a seat there 100%?

thanks a lot for ur kind sharing!

Selina
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-9-13 22:16 |只看該作者
Hi! Selina,
My daughter had her PY2 interview last year and according to my husband who brought her there, parents were seperated with their children during the interview. Children were brought to a room where they were asked to fill in the blank of the number in sequence(eg. 1,2,__,4,5.__, up to 10). my girl told me it was very simple(hopefully she was telling the truth)
I guess the school will give priority to Singaporean in the admission, so don't worry!
Good luck to you and your son

原帖由 sunflowersg 於 08-9-8 15:27 發表
Hi,
can any Singapore Int'l School parents share how is the interview for preparatory yrs is conducted? like what r the qns etc?

I would like to send my son there, does Singapore passport holder can  ...

3#
發表於 08-9-15 10:58 |只看該作者
Hi,
THanks a lot for ur kind help! really appreciate it!!
Nice day!

Selina
[quote]原帖由 ddgirl 於 08-9-13 22:16 發表
Hi! Selina,
My daughter had her PY2 interview last year and

4#
發表於 08-9-19 15:25 |只看該作者
Hi ddgirl,

does SIS care which kindergarten the child attended before?  I plan to enroll her beginng from K2 (since SIS doesn't have K1).  However, where to send her for K1 is giving a headache.

5#
發表於 08-9-19 15:42 |只看該作者
better to a school with native english speaking teacher for english..

原帖由 elmostoney 於 08-9-19 15:25 發表
Hi ddgirl,

does SIS care which kindergarten the child attended before?  I plan to enroll her beginng from K2 (since SIS doesn't have K1).  However, where to send her for K1 is giving a headache.

6#
發表於 08-9-20 00:28 |只看該作者
原帖由 elmostoney 於 08-9-19 15:25 發表
Hi ddgirl,

Hi! elmostoney,
Yes! I do agreed with yyy too. I find that it will be better to send your girl to a kindergarten with Eng/PTH class. As for my girl, she studied in the local kindergarten for K1 and 2(with Eng/Cantonese), hence she has to get use to PTH and simplified chinese in SIS now. For the Eng, SIS is using the Oxford tree reading books in PY2(same as my daughter's former kindergarten), hence she has not yet encounter problem with the Eng.
I realised that like many other schools,  SIS also emphasis alot in reading. PY2 students are require to borrow 2 chinese and 2 english story books home every week for reading. Maybe, you can prepare your girl by reading more books to her

7#
發表於 08-9-24 15:30 |只看該作者
ddgirl and yyyy,

thanks for your advice.  my top choice for k1 is victoria (english/PTH stream), 蘇浙國際...otherwise, may consider Highgate school house and woodlands (but they don't have chinese at all!)  My daughter is now taught by a PTH tutor at home twice a week, 1.5 ~2 hours each time.

8#
發表於 08-9-24 17:31 |只看該作者
they are all good kinders...I think your child will not have any problem in speaking english and PTH...

My child studied in a local Kinder in Chi Fu for N1 & K1.  She learns her english mainly from speaking with her elder sister and my maid.  She starts learning PTH in SIS...She seems OK as other classmates...

原帖由 elmostoney 於 08-9-24 15:30 發表
ddgirl and yyyy,

thanks for your advice.  my top choice for k1 is victoria (english/PTH stream), 蘇浙國際...otherwise, may consider Highgate school house and woodlands (but they don't have chinese at ...

[ 本帖最後由 yyyy 於 08-9-24 17:32 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 08-9-28 21:44 |只看該作者
蘇浙國際部,除非是Ms.Chow教授,否則不要考慮。

但如果想學普通話,蘇浙本地部值得向你推薦(尤其是陸老師的班)。

原帖由 elmostoney 於 08-9-24 15:30 發表
ddgirl and yyyy,

thanks for your advice.  my top choice for k1 is victoria (english/PTH stream), 蘇浙國際...otherwise, may consider Highgate school house and woodlands (but they don't have chinese at ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題