密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 播道書院 08-09 P1E parents, let's share
樓主: Kellyaugust2004
go

08-09 P1E parents, let's share

發表於 08-9-30 15:57 |顯示全部帖子
tung tung mami

u're right.  we shouldn't be too nervous. just let them experience and bear the responsibility , so that they can grow up.

thanks for reminding. i really don't want too much pressure for me and for my son.

glad that tmr is holiday
原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-9-30 11:58 發表
Absolutely understand your irritation.  i had the same prob the 1st 2 weeks and i spoken to many friends. actually most of the kids are the same. i learnt that i should leave it to my kid. let teacher ...

發表於 08-9-30 17:59 |顯示全部帖子
tung tung mami

how's your daughter think on today eng test?  my son said is easy.   will see the result.

did u find a colour paper in the school bag? i saw from website that  we need to write some words related to "tree" (for 1D , in chinese).  but not show on 1E hw. ... hmm.............. what do u think?

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-30 15:57 發表
tung tung mami

u're right.  we shouldn't be too nervous. just let them experience and bear the responsibility , so that they can grow up.

thanks for reminding. i really don't want too much pressure ...

發表於 08-10-1 23:14 |顯示全部帖子
hi kellyaugust,
i slept early last nite and went to the peak today. just saw your note.  my daughter said she knows everything in the eng test but she forgot all questions already.  

couldnt find any color paper in the school bag.  if it does have, let the kids figure out with teacher la, dont worry

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-30 17:59 發表
tung tung mami

how's your daughter think on today eng test?  my son said is easy.   will see the result.

did u find a colour paper in the school bag? i saw from website that  we need to write some  ...

發表於 08-10-1 23:37 |顯示全部帖子
Tung tung mami

wah! wonderful. are there many ppl at the Peak. it's really great that can go out to have fun. i just stay at home except going out for lunch and do some shopping.

u're right. no need to worry. let the child deal with teachers. heee.. thanks!

have a tight sleep.

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-10-1 23:14 發表
hi kellyaugust,
i slept early last nite and went to the peak today. just saw your note.  my daughter said she knows everything in the eng test but she forgot all questions already.  

couldnt find any ...

發表於 08-10-1 23:47 |顯示全部帖子
yes, many ppl today. my daughter was very excited.
just have a glance of the other class' chatting in the web. it looks like they always have more hw than our class. it seems that our class is always behind them???

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-1 23:37 發表
Tung tung mami

wah! wonderful. are there many ppl at the Peak. it's really great that can go out to have fun. i just stay at home except going out for lunch and do some shopping.

u're right. no nee ...

發表於 08-10-2 12:59 |顯示全部帖子
tung tung mami

agree. what month is your daughter's birthday? my boy is in dec. i wonder will ec gather the "small boy/girl" in 1E ...
or maybe depending on their standard?
原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-10-1 23:47 發表
just have a glance of the other class' chatting in the web. it looks like they always have more hw than our class. it seems that our class is always ...

發表於 08-10-2 13:10 |顯示全部帖子
Tungtung媽咪,

你唔駛擔心,應該班班的功課係差唔多的,只係有d班早做,有d班遲一、兩日至做啫,同埋EC個功課網係唔齊架,有時家課冊有寫但係個網度又冇列出來。

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-10-1 23:47 發表
just have a glance of the other class' chatting in the web. it looks like they always have more hw than our class. it seems that our class is always ...

發表於 08-10-2 13:29 |顯示全部帖子
KELLYAUGUST,
相信每班都有大細仔, 我仔都是dec出世, 他的同學仔又有大仔

發表於 08-10-2 13:33 |顯示全部帖子
sumsum

i see. heeeeeeee
原帖由 心心 於 08-10-2 13:29 發表
KELLYAUGUST,

發表於 08-10-2 13:52 |顯示全部帖子
我個仔都係12月出世,應該班班都有大仔又有細仔啦!

原帖由 心心 於 08-10-2 13:29 發表
KELLYAUGUST,

發表於 08-10-2 19:15 |顯示全部帖子
tung tung mami

as my son didn't bring his G.S. wb back before, just want to ask, do they need to do p. 22 before?

thanks

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-30 17:59 發表
tung tung mami

did u find a colour paper in the school bag? i saw from website that  we need to write some  ...

發表於 08-10-2 21:26 |顯示全部帖子
hi kellyaugust,
p.22 is done and marked by teacher already.
my daughter is mid-year. i agreed w bbdou and sum sum that it should be randomly assigned the students not according to the birth mth.

bbdou,
i'm ok w the current progress but just wondered why our class are somehow always the slowest in hw or dic or test. but it's good that we can get prepared when seeing the moms discussion in the web. you know, i got a lot of info fm you too in the web

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-2 19:15 發表
tung tung mami

as my son didn't bring his G.S. wb back before, just want to ask, do they need to do p. 22 before?

thanks

發表於 08-10-2 21:53 |顯示全部帖子
tung tung mami

tks.  will do .

agree with what u said.  heeeeeee
原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-10-2 21:26 發表
hi kellyaugust,
p.22 is done and marked by teacher already.
my daughter is mid-year. i agreed w bbdou and sum sum that it should be randomly assigned the students not according to the birth mth.

bbd ...

發表於 08-10-4 22:42 |顯示全部帖子
tung tung mami

do u know for music hw, which page need to be done?

thanks
原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-2 21:53 發表
tung tung mami

tks.  will do .

agree with what u said.  heeeeeee

發表於 08-10-5 22:18 |顯示全部帖子
Oooh, the music hw is last thur, my daughter wrote p.18 p.18.  i asked her how many pgs and she said only p.18.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-4 22:42 發表
tung tung mami

do u know for music hw, which page need to be done?

thanks

發表於 08-10-6 13:18 |顯示全部帖子
tung tung mami
thanks.  as my son also didn't write it clearly . oh we 've three things this thur.  did u start to revise yet?

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-10-5 22:18 發表
Oooh, the music hw is last thur, my daughter wrote p.18 p.18.  i asked her how many pgs and she said only p.18.

發表於 08-10-6 13:47 |顯示全部帖子
We've just done most of the chi & eng dictation.  for gs, most of the words are very difficult.  dont think my daughter can spell the words. plan to revise as much as she can tmr morning + doing hw.  no matter she can finish or not, will go out tmr afternoon.  she needs to have time to play too.

發表於 08-10-6 15:17 |顯示全部帖子
tung tung mamai
u're right. they need time to play. can't study too long.  according to one of the moms in 1C. the g.s. crosswords test those short words (like help, care, clean... ). anyways, need to revise all they've written before.

oh, did your girl mention the party on Wed? what food will u bring?

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-10-6 13:47 發表
We've just done most of the chi & eng dictation.  for gs, most of the words are very difficult.  dont think my daughter can spell the words. plan to revise as much as she can tmr morning + doing hw.   ...

發表於 08-10-6 22:45 |顯示全部帖子
hi kellyaugust,
Tx for the info.  just finished doing hw.  can spend more time on the gs revision tmr morning.  There are a lot of vocab, even the short words have quite a lot la. anyway, it's just a game ....

for the party, according to my daughter, teacher said all students need to bring some food, anything such as chips, cake, juice but not rice.  

btw, are you able to take the gym lesson on Sat.  If yes, i can see you this Sat.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-6 15:17 發表
tung tung mamai
u're right. they need time to play. can't study too long.  according to one of the moms in 1C. the g.s. crosswords test those short words (like help, care, clean... ). anyways, need to ...

發表於 08-10-7 20:54 |顯示全部帖子
tung tung mamai
we only start doing hw today as we've friends come over to visit last night.  
not really finish revising all three things.  hope not too much hw tmr la. heeeee

at first, my son said he wants to bring squid fish ball.  (he like it and suggested this when he was in K3). but i said can't do it as it will get cold .
we just bought some cheese rings.

my son didn't join any LWL except the thur . one as we couldn't get a space for atheltic class and at the end the kids science didn't have enough ppl . ..

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-10-6 22:45 發表
hi kellyaugust,
Tx for the info.  just finished doing hw.  can spend more time on the gs revision tmr morning.  There are a lot of vocab, even the short words have quite a lot la. anyway, it's just a  ...