原帖由 心心 於 08-9-25 23:22 發表
bbdou,
maybe, 上次我買@$16.5, 今次買@$8, 再買就@$4..

tungtungma,
papa是1A班

點解你可以越買越平既?

無錯我係1A班。

發表於 08-9-25 23:44 |顯示全部帖子
Choir其實我都好鍾意,好好玩架,D歌又好好聽呀,我中學時係Choir成員來架,不過Parent's Choir 時間就唔到,冇得join啦!

原帖由 心心 於 08-9-25 23:41 發表
我害羞唔敢入CHOIR, 其實CHOIR模式係點? 幾耐練1次歌? 要表演嗎?

發表於 08-9-25 23:50 |顯示全部帖子
PAPA
哈, 果日打風, 個仔叫我買, 我見到幾靚唔睇價即刻買, 今日買就去左另1間美亞慢慢搵, 搵到個薄小小$8幾靚全藍膠既

bbdou
其實我好鐘意唱歌, 不過我5音不全所以讀書入唔到choir, 後生果時成日唱k多

發表於 08-9-25 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
I asked Mr. Lo.  My understanding is that the choir is really for singing only and we may have performance if the school has event.  I signed up because my daughter joined the gym on Sat so anyway I need to go to school.  And I also like singing even I voice is terrible.  But I assume it's only for fun.  No need to be good at singing??? If they dont choose me, then I'll need to wait a long time for fetching my daughter from the gym lesson.

quote]原帖由 心心 於 08-9-25 23:41 發表
我害羞唔敢入CHOIR, 其實CHOIR模式係點? 幾耐練1次歌? 要表演嗎? [/quote]

發表於 08-9-26 00:10 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 心心 於 08-9-25 23:50 發表
PAPA
哈, 果日打風, 個仔叫我買, 我見到幾靚唔睇價即刻買, 今日買就去左另1間美亞慢慢搵, 搵到個薄小小$8幾靚全藍膠既

係未全個file是淺既藍色﹐而且係透明﹐牌子係“comix”?

發表於 08-9-26 08:55 |顯示全部帖子
papa
無牌子, 是透明全藍色, 個paper fastener好簡單咁既

發表於 08-9-26 09:35 |顯示全部帖子
心心
上次我係美亞買過野
後來發現佢d野幾貴架

發表於 08-9-26 10:38 |顯示全部帖子
TungTungmami:
Originally I also want to join parent choirs.  But I really don't know what to do? what's the nature?  I called office before and failed to get further information.   Finally I joined LWL parents' helpers.

發表於 08-9-26 11:02 |顯示全部帖子
Tatacat, will you change your mind to join choir? Hope more P.1 parents to join.  If not, what will you do with the helper?

發表於 08-9-26 13:33 |顯示全部帖子
hello all,

went to check up this morning.
i didn't see any paper to request the blue folder. anyway, i will buy it on the weekend.
i found the cheapest one at Apita @$8 each

tung tung mami
i like choir too. but i can't join this year. heee

papa, sum sum, welcome to chat more heeeeeeeeeeeee
原帖由 tatacat 於 08-9-26 10:38 發表
TungTungmami:
Originally I also want to join parent choirs.  But I really don't know what to do? what's the nature?  I called office before and failed to get further information.   Finally I  ...

發表於 08-9-26 13:56 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-26 13:33 發表
hello all,

went to check up this morning.
i didn't see any paper to request the blue folder. anyway, i will buy it on the weekend.
i found the cheapest one at Apita @$8 each

中文科係要色file﹐星期一帶返學校俾老師。

發表於 08-9-26 16:29 |顯示全部帖子
thanks PaPa

i'm now wondering how to revise the eng test with my son...
原帖由 PaPa 於 08-9-26 13:56 發表

中文科係要三個藍色file﹐星期一帶返學校俾老師。

發表於 08-9-26 16:39 |顯示全部帖子
tungtung mami:
i want to join choir ka.  but i aldy submitted the form.  can still change?

kellyaugust:
re: dictation - i also don't know the format how to test.  but per my daughter, just know need to memorize how to spell the ten words wor...then no more info from her

發表於 08-9-26 22:45 |顯示全部帖子
Tatacat,
You may try to ask the school if you want to join the choir.  Dont know if it's too late or not.

For the dictation, I've asked my friend in P.2.  Her experience is that the test should be some Qs on what they've learnt in unit 1.  For spelling, there will be dictation separately which is like the last chinese dictation that the school will provide the words for studying.  But I'm not sure this year's platform, may be you should study the spelling as well.

原帖由 tatacat 於 08-9-26 16:39 發表
tungtung mami:

kellyaugust:
re: dictation - i also don't know the format how to test.  but per my daughter, just know need  ...

發表於 08-9-26 23:12 |顯示全部帖子
thanks tatacat and tung tung mami

i've two questions :

1) i misread yesterday hw on GS, it refer the workbook , right?  and teacher put " pls hand in workbook on 2/10" ... i suddenly realize we don't have workbook at home. ...... but when i ask my son. he said he don't know......

2) English reading.
i saw teacher put the pink sheet on the red folder today. but that worksheet is blank.  however, i saw the same worksheet which my son finished already.  (it is at the school bag today). ...

is is the same at your child ?

thanks so much

another busy weekend.

原帖由 tatacat 於 08-9-26 16:39 發表
tungtung mami:

kellyaugust:
re: dictation - i also don't know the format how to test.  but per my daughter, just know need  ...

發表於 08-9-27 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
That's gs worksheet 4 to hand in on 10/2.  It's a pc of paper for drawing signs to remind classmates for safety at school.

The red folder has a pc of eng ws which is done and marked already.  I couldnt find another same pc in the school bag.

Busy?  yes, my daughter only finished 3 hw so far.  She needs to do the rest tmr.  When i think of the chinese little writer, i really scared as i know it'll take me a long time to help my daughter to do.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-26 23:12 發表
thanks tatacat and tung tung mami

i've two questions :

1) i misread yesterday hw on GS, it refer the workbook , right?  and teacher put " pls hand in workbook on 2/10" ... i suddenly realize we don ...

發表於 08-9-29 17:54 |顯示全部帖子
tung tung mami and all,

do we have one penm today or 2 ?  as i saw two penm on the web.

good that it's not too much homework today. need to revise for the eng test now.

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-9-27 23:54 發表
That's gs worksheet 4 to hand in on 10/2.  It's a pc of paper for drawing signs to remind classmates for safety at school.

The red folder has a pc of eng ws which is done and marked already.  I could ...

發表於 08-9-29 22:44 |顯示全部帖子
hi kellyaugust,

i could only find penm 1 today and the other classmate too, the hw web is not really reliable!!!

dont worry too much about the test, i just spent approx 15 min each today and yesterday to study as i dont want my daughter feel pressure on test or dictation. you particularly need more rest and relax so as your baby

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-29 17:54 發表
tung tung mami and all,

do we have one penm today or 2 ?  as i saw two penm on the web.

good that it's not too much homework today. need to revise for the eng test now.

發表於 08-9-29 23:47 |顯示全部帖子
tung tung mamai
agree. i don't want my son feel too much pressure too . but he is really naughty tonight. i feel so upset.

he really doesn't like to do hw, esp. penm. he said he want to finish all in class but teacher won't let him to do, then i asked him to do it at tutorial .  but he may choose to do other thing then.
i just need some method , so that can train my son willing to do hw and do it faster.

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-9-29 22:44 發表
hi kellyaugust,

i could only find penm 1 today and the other classmate too, the hw web is not really reliable!!!

dont worry too much about the test, i just spent approx 15 min each today and yesterd ...

發表於 08-9-30 11:58 |顯示全部帖子
Absolutely understand your irritation.  i had the same prob the 1st 2 weeks and i spoken to many friends. actually most of the kids are the same. i learnt that i should leave it to my kid. let teachers punish her if she doesnt do hw. let our kids know that it's their responsibilities. last wk my daughter was not sure if she needed to color some pics, i told her to ask teacher as she didn't listen carefully teacher's instruction

my friend in p.2 shared her experience that in p.2 they'll do as much hw in the school as they can so they can play at home but now they're still too young.  so just relax more and tell your son if he doesnt finsih hw everyday, he'll be getting more hw to do and he may not be able to go out on weekend

]原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-29 23:47 發表
tung tung mamai
agree. i don't want my son feel too much pressure too . but he is really naughty tonight. i feel so upset.

he really doesn't like to do hw, esp. penm. he said he want to finish all i ... [/quote]