密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 芭蕾舞班意見
樓主: 晞晴媽咪
go

芭蕾舞班意見

發表於 04-7-11 18:42 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 芭蕾舞班意見

The shop in Admiralty is close to HKU Space office, below the Fortress and next to "Canteen" (fast food).

發表於 04-7-11 21:08 |顯示全部帖子

買衫仲有個選擇係佐敦幸豐中心二樓.  美孚果間比較少人上, 今日可能d人請假(平時有五, 六個), 得我囡囡一個上堂, 我仲坐係receiption等佢落堂, 真係好似專人教授咁, 我個人覺得好抵.  我囡囡上左幾堂已經可以幾定, 如果岩岩兩歲, 可能要d時間warm up.  如果可以一星期去足三堂, 就大概$80一堂, 以外籍老師教授黎講都算平.

發表於 04-7-11 21:18 |顯示全部帖子

Dear angelmami,
may i know where is 金巴利商場? the one opposite to SOGO? Can i buy the ballet clothes there besides shoes?
thanks
alice

發表於 04-7-11 23:23 |顯示全部帖子

alicewong

Yes, the one just opposite to SOGO, is it called 金百利?  The have many ballet clothes and shoes, too.  You can take a look!

發表於 04-7-11 23:31 |顯示全部帖子

BBChu

係唔係3 堂都係同一個teacher?  我試過make up class 响美孚, 通常都係Ms Emma?  Ms Isla 都幾好ga!

今日同1个媽咪倾計, 佢囡囡 almost 3 yrs, 係王仁曼 (central)跳 ballet, 有廿多人一班, 我覺得太多人la!

發表於 04-7-12 08:52 |顯示全部帖子

Dear angelmami/BBCHu/yoyoleung,

謝謝您們的回應.我會去look look架喇.
請問Kinderballet既ballet clothes,係吊帶型定短袖型的呢,另外傘裙仔係分開的連埋件衣衫既呢?鞋仔是皮製的嗎?因為我响CWB一間地鋪見倒很多款,我希望買得盡量似學校買的.
謝謝您們.
cheers,
alice

發表於 04-7-12 09:09 |顯示全部帖子

alicewong
係粉紅色短袖型(類似體操衫), 加一條傘裙仔, 一對短襪, 一對皮製粉紅色鞋仔.

angelmami
係ms. emma教, 我囡囡都好鍾意佢.  ms. isla都上過兩堂, 我工人話佢上堂比較formal, 但都好好.

發表於 04-7-12 10:48 |顯示全部帖子

BBchu,
大人唔可以一齊入dancing room, 我個女話有時扮butterfly, frog, princess.......動作, 有姐姐play piano,
Each lesson is 45 min.  好多3-4 years old 小朋友學, 見佢地都幾enjoy, The school fee is $680.-/1 lesson per week per month.  Receptionist 姐姐話咁細唔洗一星期兩堂, 再升高班先可+堂.  They have a handbook for each student.  If the kid perform well, they will get a stamp. (I guess every kid can get it when they attend the lesson.^^) They can get a present after they got 25 stamps.  Just some encouragement for the students.
My girl got 13 stamps already. 佢次次都好開心咁話比我知: 我今日右有一個印la.

BBChu 寫道:
Wnnieng
妳講得都無錯, 曾雪麗既kb2 class, 係類似唱遊型式, 但囡囡得兩.三歲好難好formal 咁上堂.  可能我心態係俾佢玩下和試下啦!  但我見d高年班既妹妹都跳得似模似樣.  妳囡囡係王仁曼上todder class, 係咩型式呢?  大概幾錢呢?  

發表於 04-7-12 11:09 |顯示全部帖子

Wnnieng
咁其實內容就差吾多, 但曾雪麗係play cd, 無人play piano (雖然有piano in studio).  handbook & stamp 就做法一樣,而曾雪麗有15 stamps, 就有gift啦! 不過王仁曼就學費平d,咁王仁曼有冇2-3年歲班呢?係咪外籍老師教?一班幾多人呢?Thanks!    

發表於 04-7-13 10:25 |顯示全部帖子

BBchu,
The TD class in Jean Wong school is fm 3.5.  All the teachers are Chinese.  No foreign teacher.  (I think this is the main reason that the school fee is so expensive in Danse A Lili Ballet.) There are 12 kids in my girl's class.

Winnie

發表於 04-7-14 08:58 |顯示全部帖子

Wnnieng
吾該曬.  我諗我現階段都係俾囡囡近近地玩下先, 遲d如果再正規學, 我先再考慮讀邊一間.

發表於 04-7-14 09:12 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, BBCHU,

我小朋友而家响CWB上緊KB1,完全唔跟老師instructions,雖然冇喊,但自己行來行去,都唔知幾耐先可以好似其他BB咁...您小朋友係咪好快已OK呢?

Rdgs,
ALice

發表於 04-7-14 11:34 |顯示全部帖子

alicewong
佢吾喊都已經好好啦!  我聽其他媽咪講, 佢地有d喊足兩個月, 我囡囡走來走去都有四堂, 就算今時今日都間吾中會週圍走.  咁細個好難好集中, 我囡囡以前返playgroup都係要自己慢慢先明白人地做緊咩.

發表於 04-7-19 01:46 |顯示全部帖子

I personal feel that I prefer small ballet school. I understand that Jean Wong, 曾雪麗 & others are very famous, have a long history and a lot of performance chance. However, the teacher turn over rate is quite high. For those smaller ballet school which is started up by couple ballet teachers, the owner is same as the teacher, so they more care about the student.

I'm not defensive but just express my own feeling.

發表於 04-7-20 09:42 |顯示全部帖子

I also have the same feeling. I have seen that a principal who is a teacher as well prepares some homemade small cakes to the small girls. She also knew all the names of the small girls. This make me feel very good.

abmama 寫道:
I personal feel that I prefer small ballet school. I understand that Jean Wong, 曾雪麗 & others are very famous, have a long history and a lot of performance chance. However, the teacher turn over rate is quite high. For those smaller ballet school which is started up by couple ballet teachers, the owner is same as the teacher, so they more care about the student.

I'm not defensive but just express my own feeling.
該用戶已被刪除

發表於 04-7-20 23:31 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 04-7-21 12:12 |顯示全部帖子

曾雪麗ballet school
CWB = Causeway Bay Studio
MF = Mei Foo Studio
該用戶已被刪除

發表於 04-7-21 20:11 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 04-7-22 18:32 |顯示全部帖子

Janice's ma,

Is someone play the piaon during the lesson? Are the teacher speaks English or Cantonese? As actually I am looking for a ballet school for my girl, but I would like some one to play the piano in the dance room rather than play the CD, and if the teacher speaks english would be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Emily

發表於 04-7-22 19:10 |顯示全部帖子

跳舞..中的 芭蕾舞  是我的最喜愛.項目..我由2.5 歲 就幸運地可以接觸到. 一跳便成為終身的事,現在 有一個囡囡..她亦現 2.5 歲 了. 我亦將她放進 芭蕾舞 世界.. 希望她 長大後可以 和我一起 繼續 延續 下去.^^ www.emmatsedance.com[/url]