密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 真道何時道知家長面試?
查看: 2811|回覆: 30
go

真道何時道知家長面試? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-7-21 17:14 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
由28/6現在小朋友interview至今還未收倒任何通知?有無家長知道,何時才會通知家長面試?還是巳經係不收啦!等得好苦.
有無家長巳經收倒第二輪面試通知??

[ 本文章最後由 Rain-ing 於 08-7-21 18:09 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-7-21 21:06 |只看該作者
As my understanding, if you applied for 09/10 intake. The second interview maybe from September this year to next school summer holiday, depends on how many applications. Last year, the 2 in with talk with the principle face to face personally. It will increase the waiting time. Pls be more patient

3#
發表於 08-7-22 17:31 |只看該作者
thank you very much!!為有等啦!

4#
發表於 08-10-24 12:01 |只看該作者

Question about 2nd interview???

Dear Parents,

So we can only wait for the call from the sch for the 2nd interview.  Even for the kids who may failed for the test, will they also inform them as well???  Anybody knows???

5#
發表於 08-10-25 20:49 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

The 2nd interview has been started from 13th Oct 2008.  They school calls the parents.  The Principal will interview the parents together with the child.  Immediate after the interview, the parents will know whether your child is accepted to the school.

6#
發表於 08-10-27 12:05 |只看該作者

Result - just keep waiting???

Yes, I've seen that some parents have 2nd interview already.  But you'll never know whether you're the accepted one or the failed one.  As some sch will inform for the accepted/rejected one by letter.  So everyone can know their result.

7#
發表於 08-11-3 11:53 |只看該作者
我地一直係度等, 到今日都未收到call,  是否已經Interview 完?  咁是否即係唔得呢???

8#
發表於 08-11-3 21:55 |只看該作者
Dear all:

I have sent the E-mail to the school yesterday to make a reference for the deadline of application to 09/10 Grade 1 admission.

The reply is "It is always open".
According to the reply from school,  

I have sent another E-mail to school and ask them:

That means I can still submit my application now?

The reply is:
"Yes, you will be considered as reserve. In case, some applicants drop out, then it will be your turn."

Therefore, I will submit my application later.

9#
發表於 08-11-3 22:01 |只看該作者
原帖由 BeBeMa2003 於 08-11-3 11:53 發表
我地一直係度等, 到今日都未收到call,  是否已經Interview 完?  咁是否即係唔得呢???

我尋日send左個E-mail 比佢地,原來仲收緊報名表

10#
發表於 08-11-4 10:51 |只看該作者
Santa Maria??? Not really understand.  What about those have already applied in previous month, now just waiting for accept or not???  Have you applied this sch and got the interview in June/July???
Can you give me more details?

11#
發表於 08-11-4 13:12 |只看該作者
原帖由 emilyobchan 於 08-11-4 10:51 發表
Santa Maria??? Not really understand.  What about those have already applied in previous month, now just waiting for accept or not???  Have you applied this sch and got the interview in June/July???
C ...

Dear Emilyobchan:

What about those have already applied in previous month, now just waiting for accept or not???   I don't know

Have you applied this sch and got the interview in June/July???  NO

Can you give me more details?
YES, May I know what kind of details you want to know?
I have been submitted the application today, I'm clear understand that my application will be considered as "reserve".

12#
發表於 08-11-4 15:34 |只看該作者
Thanks Santa Maria.  I understand what you're talking about la.  As we've already applied the P1 and got the interview too.  So now we're waiting for the result.

原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 08-11-4 13:12 發表

Dear Emilyobchan:

What about those have already applied in previous month, now just waiting for accept or not???   I don't know

Have you applied this sch and got the interview in June/July???  NO ...

13#
發表於 08-11-4 18:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 emilyobchan 於 08-11-4 15:34 發表
Thanks Santa Maria.  I understand what you're talking about la.  As we've already applied the P1 and got the interview too.  So now we're waiting for the result.

Dear emilyobchan:
May I share your view why Logos Academy attract to you?
Many thanks!

I have submitted the application today.  

14#
發表於 08-11-5 11:35 |只看該作者
Hi Maria,

We're so simple.  As we live in TKO.  We chose the sch if they provide with high sch together.  I agree with their sch theory and want my kids to enjoy their study.  Although I do not go to church, but I prefer Christian sch.  

原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 08-11-4 18:19 發表

Dear emilyobchan:
May I share your view why Logos Academy attract to you?
Many thanks!

I have submitted the application today.   

15#
發表於 08-11-5 13:11 |只看該作者
原帖由 emilyobchan 於 08-11-5 11:35 發表
Hi Maria,

We're so simple.  As we live in TKO.  We chose the sch if they provide with high sch together.  I agree with their sch theory and want my kids to enjoy their study.  Although I do not go to ...

Dear emilyobchan:

Me too...one more stupid thing is I'm not live in TKO, (but one of DSS in TKO was offered a place to my kid before!: ) I'm not Christian, but I prefer the "through train" style school, and I want my kid have a enjoyable school life.

So, don't said simple, me too...some of the parents in BK are not simple, they always show -off they are so complicated!

16#
發表於 08-11-5 15:36 |只看該作者
Hi Maria,

You're lucky, as you've got one of the DSS sch accepted your kid.  But we haven't.  So I really hope my kid can study in this sch.  We even reject to interview another sch in CSW, as we don't wan to move to another area.  Otherwise my little kid will also need to look for another kinder.

I always thought that we're simple, as we're only looking for DSS sch.  We don't want to apply other very famous sch, as there should be lot more applicants and more hard to get accepted.

17#
發表於 08-11-5 17:09 |只看該作者
Hello Santa_maria and Emilyobchan,

Good luck to you. My son is in FS1 (p.1), I still remember the time we waited for the 2nd interview notice (4 months).  So, don't worry, if you are invited to the 2nd in, most likely your kid will be accepted.

18#
發表於 08-11-6 09:54 |只看該作者
Hi jlmammy,

Thanks for your information.  This is what we can do now.  

So after your son's first interview, you've waited for 4 months notice for the 2nd interview?  As my son has 1st interview at the end of June and he's got one of the DSS sch accepted last month.  But if Logos accepted us, we'll give up the seat from that sch.  As we want him to study at TKO and no need to travel too far away from home.

19#
發表於 08-11-6 21:18 |只看該作者
Don't worry, as I know that  some students will release their offers at Jun 09.

我曾經在早會中問過其中一個媽媽,她說在九月份先收到通知入學,所以各位請不要灰心,一定可以如願   

原帖由 emilyobchan 於 08-11-5 15:36 發表
Hi Maria,

You're lucky, as you've got one of the DSS sch accepted your kid.  But we haven't.  So I really hope my kid can study in this sch.  We even reject to interview another sch in CSW, as we don ...

20#
發表於 08-12-20 01:55 |只看該作者
My application just submitted on 4.11.2008, and attended the first interview on 5.12.2008, Today got the call from school the second interview will be arrange on January 2009 date and time will be confirm later.

May I ask all of you, the second interview only for parents or with the kids together? The staff of the school did not told me more detail today, just told the second interview should be hold on some date on January 2009.

May I know when the final result will be issue?

Many thanks!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題