多謝咁多位回覆.
請問德望是否英文教學?我囡去插班考時,係中數.

Elyn

22#
發表於 08-7-19 01:41 |只看該作者
德望

23#
發表於 08-7-19 11:31 |只看該作者
I think you are not comparing apples to apples, private schools vs 津校, also given 油天 is 政府派位,  油麻地舊區學生質素參差, what they achieved are already super good! Not all family can afford private or DSS schools. But even if I can afford and my girl is smart, I would send my girl to DGS, St. Paul Coed, if no money, Heep Yun or St. Mary.

首選德望, 次選德雅, 油天不考慮.

德望和德雅是私校, 學校有權選擇, 學生質素較平均.
而油天是津校, 政府派位,  油麻地舊區學生質素參差.   

[/quote]

貢獻勳章

24#
發表於 08-7-19 14:35 |只看該作者
想問下係咪因為私校較照顧小朋友,而津校就比較照顧叻小朋友?
同是不是私校學生背景差不多?

其實係咪有能力都應選私校同直資?

25#
發表於 08-7-19 19:24 |只看該作者
DGJS, Marknoll, St. Mary, Good Hope, Heep Yan . . . can't denied that they are the best girl school in Kowloon side. All of them have a fantastic allied secondard school. So, it's obvious to take Good Hope as first choice!

But, I doubt, whether it is underestimated YMTCPS if you said it is no need to consider this school among the three.

First of all, YMTCPS has close to 50% pupils classified as band 1. In the district that surrounded with schools like DGJS, St. Mary and Methodist, the result is thoroughly brilliant.

Co-educational study environment, Aggressive teaching approach, Good past record for secondary school allocation, and, oops, I'm still not yet mentioning that it is free of charge . . . you can save the money for your kids to develop her's other interest.

No offense, I just wonder whether your daughter would like to choose 德雅 secondary after 6 years study in YMTCPS, for the point that you understand you have much better choices in front of you!

One more thing, YMTCPS is the no. 1~2 争崩頭 school in YauMaTei, other than St. Mary. You can see the agitated reaction of those parents(from the Telly) if they learned the result, no matter, being enrolled or rejected!

26#
發表於 08-7-19 23:55 |只看該作者
你有無留意樓主: “RE:油天&德雅&德望邊間?
請教各位以上三間如何取舍?”

樓主又講左 德望是否英文教學?我囡去插班考時,係中數.”

好明顯佢有呢3間在手, 我根據學生平均質素選德望好正路.

你提及”DGS, St. Paul Coed” 好正都無鬼用, 樓主都無考,
仲答埋“Heep Yun or St. Mary”
依家唔係填表選校啵.

原文章由 rookiemom 於 08-7-19 11:31 發表
I think you are not comparing apples to apples, private schools vs 津校, also given 油天 is 政府派位,  油麻地舊區學生質素參差, what they achieved are already super good! Not all family can afford priv ...

27#
發表於 08-7-20 16:24 |只看該作者
funny, you sounded like you are the spokeperson for 樓主, it's not an Q & A sessions here, it's a discussion forum!
quote]原文章由 九龍塘優質阿婆 於 08-7-19 23:55 發表
你有無留意樓主係問: “RE:油天&德雅&德望邊間好?
請教各位以上三間如何取舍?”

樓主又講左 ”德望是否英文教學?我囡去插班考時,係中數.”

你提及”DG ... [/quote]

28#
發表於 08-7-20 23:49 |只看該作者
我係阿婆呀! 樓主係樓主!  我sounded like 樓主咩       

你答到離晒題, 仲死撐呢度係discussion forum, 唔通discussion forum 就可以答非所問????  真係費事同你拗 早抖

原文章由 rookiemom 於 08-7-20 16:24 發表

funny, you sounded like you are the spokeperson for 樓主, it's not an Q & A sessions here, it's a discussion forum!
quote]

原文章由 九龍塘優質阿婆 於 08-7-19 23:55 發表
你有無留意樓主係問: “RE:油天&德雅&德望邊間好?
請教各位以上三間如何取舍?”
樓主又講左 ”德望是否英文教學?我囡去插班考時,係中數.”
你提及”DG ...

29#
發表於 08-7-21 19:06 |只看該作者
say what you like, 阿婆? Yes, 優質? No Way! You 早抖 too!

原文章由 九龍塘優質阿婆 於 08-7-20 23:49 發表
我係阿婆呀! 樓主係樓主!  我sounded like 樓主咩       

你答到離晒題, 仲死撐呢度係discussion forum, 唔通discussion forum 就可以答非所問????  真係費事同你拗 早抖

30#
發表於 08-7-23 22:20 |只看該作者
原文章由 JCYL 於 08-7-17 23:36 發表

I think is 1

I will choice Good Hope , I also choice Good Hope for my daughter this year......
‹ 上一主題|下一主題