用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Kids' Gallery Summer Workshop FOR SALE - Please help ...
發新帖
查看: 513|回覆: 0
go

Kids' Gallery Summer Workshop FOR SALE - Please help!

發表於 08-6-30 18:06 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Parents.
I need the help from any parent(s) who is/ are interested in the summer workshop for aged 16 MOS - 2.5 years child.

My problem is I have enrolled my daughter for the following summer workshops in Kids' Gallery (Kowloon Tong Centre).
I think we fail to get a place BUT suddenly today I get the confirmation letter for these two courses:

Workshop - Creative Movement
Date: 7/7-11/7 incl
Fee: 990

Workshop - Art Play
Date: 18/8-22/8 incl.
Fee: 990

I wish to sell the places of these workshops.

I cannot have my daughter join is that we have some sudden family issue and need to get back to San Francisco in July & may not return in a short period of time.

Please let me know if you are surely interested.
I do not want to waste the places.

Thanks, Maria

ArtPlay
: Our popular programme for toddlers, incorporating simple but effective arts and crafts projects, lots of paint, glue and other messy stuff to get into, and development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination through construction and modelling projects.
Creative Movement: Music plays a large part in these lively classes, through singing, dancing, mood interpretation, and children's 'orchestra', as well as stories, actions, dressing up and dramatic movement, to encourage an early appreciation for music and creative development.