小學入學推薦信 — 中文範本 & 英文範本

發表於 08-7-3 21:54 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

Please check your email.  Good night!

發表於 08-7-3 22:07 |顯示全部帖子
小學入學推薦信中文範本(1)
*紅色部份是家長自行刪改的內容

XXXXXX 中學校長:
        本人乃 XXXX之家長。小兒 / 小女將於明年九月升讀小學一年級。現特來函,期盼賜予機會,讓小兒 / 小女能在 貴校之啟蒙下盡展所長和成就學業。
        本人一直對
貴校之辦學方針推崇備至,既著重學生的學業,又兼顧學生在課餘方面的發展,對德育培訓亦重視有加。本人曾多次在公眾場合遇上
貴校學生,他們均表現得謙遜有禮,面上更是充滿好比陽光燦爛般笑容。校長閣下與一眾教職員對教育事業俱有滿腔熱誠,作育英材,實為社會之幸。若小兒 / 小女有幸獲
閣下惜才,到
貴校接受教育,這對小兒 / 小女之成長實在有莫大益處。

小兒 / 小女資質實屬不差,勸奮主動,若能獲得校長及
貴校老師啟蒙,定必能造出顯著成就。在學業方面,小兒 / 小女尤其喜愛 英文 環節;另一方面,小兒 / 小女是個動靜皆宜的孩子,課餘時間學習 繪畫及舞蹈 在校內則積極參加合唱團及朗誦班,並出外多次參與表演,若小兒 / 小女能有幸入讀
貴校,小兒 / 小女在這方面的潛能定能得到悉心栽培及發揮。

本人誠懇希望
校長大人能賜與機會和支持,給小兒 / 小女作一面試短敍。現隨函附上小兒 / 小女之成績表、歷年獲頒之獎狀、幼稚園校長之推薦信副本,若有任何遺漏及補充,煩請  閣下致電XXXXXXXX與本人聯絡,敬希卓裁。

敬祝                                                                                                         
教安

XXXX 家長  

XXXX
謹上

二零零

發表於 08-7-3 22:08 |顯示全部帖子
小學入學推薦信中文範本()
*紅色部份是家長自行刪改的內容

XXXXXX小學校長:
        本人乃XXXX之家長。小兒 / 小女將於本年九月入讀小學一年級。小兒 / 小女曾於「自行收生」及「統一派位」兩階段嘗試報讀貴校,均未如願取錄。(先前曾親手送上三封信給校長,可惜迄今未有回音,所以特別再致函校長)現特來函,期盼面提教晦,賜予機會,與小兒 / 小女進行面試,以便  校長閣下能對 / 有更深刻認識。
        本人一直對  貴校之辦學方針推崇備至,既著重學生的學業,又兼顧學生在課餘的發展,對德育培訓亦重視有加。本人曾多次在公眾場合遇上  貴校學生,他們均表現得謙遜有禮,面上更是充滿好比陽光燦爛般笑容。校長閣下與一眾教職員對教育事業俱有滿腔熱誠,作育英材,實為社會之幸。若小兒 / 小女有幸獲  閣下惜才,到  貴校接受教育,這對小兒之成長實在有莫大益處。
        小兒 / 小女資質實屬不差,勸奮主動,若能獲得校長及 貴校老師啟蒙,定必能造出顯著成就。在學業方面,小兒 / 小女尤其喜愛 中、英文書法 環節;另一方面,小兒 / 小女亦屬生性好動的孩子,熱愛 足球及舞蹈曾多次出外參與表演,在課外活動方面亦參加了 英語唱遊及珠心算。若小兒 / 小女能有幸入讀  貴校,小兒 / 小女在這方面的潛能定能得到悉心栽培及發揮。
        本人誠懇希望  校長大人能賜與小兒 / 小女機會和支持。隨函附上小兒 / 小女之成績表、歷年獲頒之獎狀及幼稚園校長對小兒 / 小女之推薦信副本,敬希卓裁。若有任何遺漏,煩請  閣下致電 XXXXXXXX 與本人聯絡。

敬祝
教安

XXXX
家長

XXXX 謹上
二零零         

發表於 08-7-3 22:09 |顯示全部帖子
小學入學推薦信中文範本()
*紅色部份是家長自行刪改的內容

XXXXXX小學XXXX校長:

自參觀
貴校開放日後,本人被
貴校學生們那活潑可愛、互相参與的精神所吸引。為了能更了解
貴校,在這年多的時間裡,本人曾向
貴校的家教會成員及家長們作出深入了解,知道
貴校對培育學生各方面的發展不為餘力,其中以德育方面更獲高度評價。在本年九月小兒 / 小女XXXX參觀
貴校時, /
貴校環境、設施和老師們和藹可親的態度非常喜愛。經過與小 / 小女相討後,我們一致決定向
貴校遞交小一入學申請表,可惜在抽簽中未被抽到,故現致函  
校長大人,懇請能給與小兒 / 小女後補生的機會。我們深切希望小兒 / 小女有機會接受  貴校的優質教育,成為
貴校的一份子,渡過一個快樂的校園生活。

敬祝
工作順利

XXXX家長

XXXX
謹上
二零零

發表於 08-7-3 22:10 |顯示全部帖子
小學入學推薦信中文範本()
*紅色部份是家長自行刪改的內容

XXXXXX小學XXXX校長:

您好!首先多謝
校長閣下去年十二月中來電,回覆
小兒 / 小女申請後補生之信件。時間過得很快,小一派位結果公佈日期將近,作為家長心情亦非常緊張。回想年初小兒 / 小女XXXX為了將會成為小學生,主動要求裝備自己,如減少午睡及遊戲等時間,並積極溫習功課及學習如何分配時間,作為家長真是感到非常安慰;只可惜現今派位制度所限,我們除了在小兒 / 小女裝備自己的過程中給與指導和協助外,對於派位結果真感到無能為力。我們確信有良好的小學教育,將會為日後升學打好基礎,因此我們將揀選與小兒 / 小女性格配合的小學為首要的目標。但小兒 / 小女於六月 XX日派位公佈後,未能成功派往
貴校就學。因此,現懇請
校長大人能賜與
小兒 / 小女一個小一學位,希望小兒 / 小女
有機會接受
貴校的優質教育,成為
貴校的一份子,渡過一個快樂的校園生活。唐突之處,敬請見諒!

隨函附上小兒 / 小女XXXX之履歷表以供參考。

敬祝
貴校各師生身體健康、生活愉快!

XXXX家長

XXXX
謹上
二零零

發表於 08-7-3 22:12 |顯示全部帖子
小學入學推薦信由明報編輯部提  *紅色部份是家長自行刪改的內容

XXXX小學校長:
  素聞  貴校校風淳樸,辦學嚴謹,懷作育英才之抱負,致力推動德智體群四育,學生表現出類拔萃,在社會及學界備受稱譽,本人十分欽佩。
  上月適值  貴校開放日,本人偕小兒 / 小女XXXX到校參觀,深感
貴校學生知書達禮,才藝兼備,教師教導有方,乃一秉持崇高教學理念之優良學府。
小兒 / 小女將於明年九月升讀小學,本人冀盼小兒 / 小女能入讀  貴校,接受全人教育。小兒 / 小女年幼時已參加XXXX幼稚園舉辦之學前輔導課程,得以增進知識,培養自信及合群性格。小兒 / 小女聰敏好學,對語言、藝術尤具天分,學業成績一直名列前茅。 貴校一向重發展多元教學,培訓學生兩文三語能力;跨學科教學更充分發展學生潛能。倘若小兒 / 小女有幸在 貴校接受啟蒙訓練,定必獲益良多。

本人認同子女之成長發展,有賴家長與學校攜手合作。知悉
貴校早年已成立家長會,如
小兒 / 小女獲 貴校取錄,本人樂意參與家校活動,與學校共同肩負孩子成長發展之責任。

隨函附上小兒 / 小女就讀幼稚園之成績單及個人資料,懇請察閱。如蒙 貴校給予入讀機會,小兒 / 小女定當勤奮向學,謹遵校長與老師之諄諄教誨,日後貢獻社會,為 貴校爭光,以報悉心栽培之恩。

敬頌
道安

XXXX
家長

XXXX
謹上
二零零

發表於 08-7-3 22:13 |顯示全部帖子

自 薦 信 from Apple daily 20070811

窗体顶端

小 一 入 學自 薦 信 範 例

自 薦 信 中 文 版
尊 敬的 校 長 :
一 直 以 來 , 本 人 十 分 敬 佩 貴 校 在 教 育 社 會 楝 樑 方 面 的 成 就 。   貴 校 的 學 生 往 往 給 人 一種 謙 遜 、 乖 巧 的 感 覺 。 上 次 幸 與 小 兒 / 小 女 ( 名 字 ) 參 觀   貴 校開 放 日 時 , 學 生 們 知 書 識 禮 的 表 現 令 人 印 象 深 刻 。 同 時 , 本 人 亦 非 常 認 同   貴 校 採 取 全 方 位學 習 法 , 透 過 不 同 的 主 題 及 活 動 擴 闊 學 生 的 知 識 領 域 。   貴 校 堅 持 以 學 生 為 本 的 宗 旨 , 不 斷研 究 引 入 有 效 的 教 學 法 , 並 盡 力 發 揮 發 生 潛 能 , 一 直 讓 本 人 嚮 往 不 已 。

小 兒 / 小 女 將 於 明 年 的 九 月 展 開 人 生 的 另 一 階 段 的 學 習 歷程 。 在 眾 多 學 校 中 , 本 人 與 小 兒 / 小 女 均 視   貴 校 為 首 選 。 為 了配 合   貴 校 學 生 的 發 展 方 面 , 小 兒 / 小 女 女 自 幼 便 選 讀 一 些 優 質的 課 程 以 增 廣 見 聞 , 從 而 亦 培 養 他 / 她 的 自 信 心 和 合 群 性 。 小 兒 / 小 女 個 性 活 潑 , 本 身 也 具 備 不 錯 的 語 言 天 份 , 她 喜 歡 閱 讀 , 尤 其 是 英文 和 科 學 類 的 書 籍 。

我 深 信 小 兒 / 小 女 的 特 質 和 潛 能 如 果 能 夠 與 優 質 的 教 育 結合 起 來 , 將 為   貴 校 帶 來 相 得 益 彰 的 效 果 。 希 望   貴 校 能 撥 冗 面 試 小 兒 / 小 女 入 讀   貴 校 的 資 格 , 讓 他 / 她 有 機 會 度 過 一 個 充 實快 樂 的 小 學 生 活 。

本 人 隨 函 附 上 小 女 x x x 的 履 歷 表 以 供 參 考 。

敬 祝   教 安

x x x 家 長

x x x 敬 上

x 年 x 月 x 日

發表於 08-7-3 22:14 |顯示全部帖子
自 薦 信 英文 版
Dear Principal,

Please excuse me for this unexpected letter expressing the eagerness of mine and my son/daughter for the education offered by the XXX Primary School.

My son/daughter and I are very much impressed by the education offered by your school which stresses a balanced and all-rounded development of one's potential. The school is so renowned for its academic and extra-curricular activities standing that all parents would like to have their children educated in such a sounding environment.

I am sure my son/daughter will obtain great benefit if he/she is with the XXX. And follows his/her own initiative in learning and being diligent. Though he/she might not have done as well as others, he/she is likely to show great progress if some form of enlightenment is given by someone who is a real educationalist.

I would be most grateful if my son/daughter could be given an interview with the Principal so that you may obtain a more comprehensive understanding of my son/daughter. Copies of my son/daughter's school reports, certificates and testimonials are enclosed for your consideration.

Regards,
Yours sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXX

發表於 08-7-3 22:15 |顯示全部帖子

小學入學推薦信英文範本()
*紅色部份是家長自行刪改的內容

Dear Principal,
Please excuse me for this unexpected letter expressing the eagerness of my son / daughter 陳大文 (Chan Tai-Man) for the education offered by the XXXX Primary School.

My son / daughter and I are very much impressed by the education offered by your school which stresses a balanced and all-rounded development of one’s potential.
The school is so renowned for its academic and extra-curricular activities standing that all parents would like to have their children educated in such a sounding environment.
I attribute the success solely to the devotion and enthusiasms by the Principal and every members of the school.
The
XXXX
Primary School really makes a difference.

I am sure my son / daughter will obtain great benefit if he / she is with the XXXX Primary School.
And follows
his / her own initiative in learning and being diligent.
Though
he / she might not have done as well as others, he / she is likely to show great progress if some form of enlightenment is given by someone who is a real educationalist.
Moreover, my
son / daughter is humble, pure and hardworking.
He / She love reading, drawing and playing piano.  He / She also joins the chapel master in school and obtains some performances.

I believe that my son / daughter could receive a high-quality education, the best development and happy school life if he / she could be educated in your school.

My sincere hope that Principal could give us support.
For more understanding of my
son / daughter, copies of his / her school reports, certificates and testimonials are enclosed for your consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Regards,
Yours truly,

發表於 08-7-3 22:16 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Principal,
Please excuse me for this unexpected letter expressing the eagerness of mine and my son / daughter for the education offered by the XXXX Primary School.
My son / daughter and I are very much impressed by the education offered by your school which stresses a balanced and all-rounded development of one’s potential.
The school is so renowned for its academic and extra-curricular activities standing that all parents would like to have their children educated in such a sounding environment.
I attribute the success solely to the devotion and enthusiasms by the Principal and every members of the school.
The
XXXX Primary School really makes a difference.

I am sure my son / daughter will obtain great benefit if he / she is with the XXXX Primary School.
And follows
his / her own initiative in learning and being diligent.
Though
he / she might not have done as well as others, he / she is likely to show great progress if some form of enlightenment is given by someone who is a real educationalist.
Moreover, my
son / daughter
started on playing the piano at last year and has attained the stage II level.
His / her talent in this area is likely to be developed further as the XXXX Primary Scholl has an excellent reputation for music.

I would be most grateful if my son / daughter could be given an interview with the Principal so that you may obtain a more comprehensive understanding of my son / daughter.
Copies of my
son / daughter’s school reports, certificates and testimonials are enclosed for your consideration.
Should anything be missing, I can be reached at 12345678 for clarification.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Regards,
Yours truly,

發表於 08-7-3 22:16 |顯示全部帖子
小學入學推薦信英文範本()
*紅色部份是家長自行刪改的內容

1st January, 2000

Mr. / Ms XXXX
The Principal
XXXX Primary School
Dear Mr. / Ms XXXX,
Highly impressed by the whole-person education and the brilliant teachers of your school, which have been nurturing students of both academic and moral excellence in the past. Therefore, on behalf of my son / daughter XXX, we would like to apply for the admission to Primary One.
Educated in XXXX Kindergarten, XXXX performs especially well in Chinese and English, satisfactorily in other subjects. He / She has a bright character, a strong curiosity, and a love for reading and music. At the school's talent show this year, he / she even received an award in the Piano / Violin performance.
In order to balance XXXX’s development in all aspects, I often accompany him / her to participate in many family activities organized by our community organizations to broaden his / her horizon, to foster his / her knowledge in our society, and to encourage his / her independent thinking and expression of ideas.

I
wish the best for our child's development and earnestly hope that XXXX could receive a high-quality education from your school. Meanwhile, he / she could enjoy a happy school life.
Enclosed are a completed application form and copies of the relevant documents for your review. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

發表於 08-7-3 22:17 |顯示全部帖子
小學入學推薦信英文範本()
*紅色部份是家長自行刪改的內容

1st January, 2000

Mr. / Miss XXXX
The Principal
XXXX Primary School

Dear
Mr. / Miss XXXX,

We are very grateful and appreciative of you spending precious time in reading this unexpected letter of ours. The main purpose of this letter is to take this opportunity to introduce our
son / daughter to you.

Our
son / daughter, XXXX has applied to your school for P1 admission next year during the Discretionary Phase. We are highly impressed by your School Motto – to be humble, mutual respect, hardworking, positive philosophy, independent thinking. Similarly, the team of brilliant teachers who have nurtured the students towards academic and moral excellence has greatly motivated us. As such, we are very keen for him / her to become a student of your esteemed school. We have selected your school for the Discretionary Phase (Application Form No. XXX, number XXX), and have already decided that if we should fail, we will definitely try again in the Central Allocation Phase and subsequently thereafter XXXX is currently studying in the whole day upper class of XXXX Kindergarten. He / She enjoys reading and music very much. Our son / daughter is honest, independent and has a bright character, with a strong sense of curiosity which we encourage. He / She has won school awards for School Competition of English Chirography, Chinese Chirography and other competitions in the school.

In order to balance
XXXX’s developments, he / she attends Piano Course in Tom Lee Music and English Phonics Course in Bauhinia Association. We also often bring him / her to family activities organized by the community organizations, the school and our family in order to broaden his / her horizon and to encourage his / her independent thinking.

We would be appreciated if we could be given an interview (anytime) with the Principal for further clarification and we sure that the Principal could obtain a more comprehensive understanding of our
son / daughter.

Enclosed, please find a copy of the application form, curriculum vitae and copies of awards, certificates, academic reports and photos for your consideration,

Thank you for your kind attention.

Yours sincerely,

發表於 08-7-3 22:18 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Principal,
It gives me great honour to write to you. We met last month at your School Open Day, and at the time, my son / daughter, XXXX and I were impressed by the virtues your pupils presented and the academic excellence they maintained. I also agree with your adoption of the cross-curriculum methodology to broaden pupils' horizon. Such nourishing environment has confirmed our decision to apply to your school.
XXXX shares the same view with full enthusiasm. He / She actively joins an array of enlightening courses that can equip him / her with essential knowledge, thus build up him / her confidence. I believe this initiative is the main reason that your pupils are always outstanding. More encouragingly, my husband and I find my son / daughter has potent language ability, especially in reading English literature. This trait is exceptionally suited to your school's emphasis on language training.
We also recognize that your school is one of the few pioneers in establishing a parents' association, in which teachers coordinate seasonable activities to foster a harmonious relationship between the school board and parents. Their commitment and consideration again makes us feel that we can count on your school to nurture wholesome development of our children.
We are now more convinced than ever that (school name) is our ultimate choice. In the meantime, I am enclosing XXXX's achievement portfolio, which explains further why him / her qualities would make a good addition to your school. Thank you for letting us know that primary school life can be that fruitful and enjoyable.

Yours faithfully,

(Parent's name)

發表於 08-7-3 22:49 |顯示全部帖子

Please kindly send to me

Greatly appreciate if you can pm to me.
Many thanks.

[ 本文章最後由 mattmummy 於 08-7-4 18:13 編輯 ]

發表於 08-7-3 22:49 |顯示全部帖子

Please kindly send to me

Greatly appreciate if you can send PM to me.

Many thanks.

[ 本文章最後由 mattmummy 於 08-7-4 18:14 編輯 ]

發表於 08-7-4 14:17 |顯示全部帖子
Can u send one for me!!! Thanks

[email protected]

原文章由 littlehipo 於 08-6-29 22:22 發表
Anyone who wants to get the  小學入學推薦信 — 中文範本 & 英文範本, please PM to me.

發表於 08-7-4 14:59 |顯示全部帖子
littlehipo,

Could you please also send a copy
to me at [email protected]
Many thanks!

發表於 08-7-4 15:08 |顯示全部帖子
Please PM to me.

Thank you.

發表於 08-7-4 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
littlehipo,

received with thanks.

paltibb

原文章由 littlehipo 於 08-7-3 21:54 發表
Dear all,

Please check your email.  Good night!
[img] http://tac.families.com/ezb/932337.png[img]
[img] http://tac.families.com/ezb/932338.png[img]
教養孩童, 使他走當行的道, 就是到老他也不偏離.

發表於 08-7-4 17:04 |顯示全部帖子
Hi littlehipo,

I would like to get the sample letters too, please check PM.

Many thanks,
foster_ma
我個囝7歲了,佢個妹都5歲啦!