搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 禮賢vs華德
發新帖
查看: 878|回覆: 3
go

禮賢vs華德

發表於 04-6-5 22:29 |顯示全部帖子

禮賢vs華德

My son was assigned to Bishop Walsh Primary School (PM). He was also accepted by Kowloon Rhenish. Can anybody give comment ? How could you choose ?

發表於 04-6-5 22:46 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 禮賢vs華德

My son will go to Bishop Walsh p.m.  He did go for the Rhenish's interview but was put in the waiting list only.  

As a private school, Rhenish does not have very outstanding features -- Chinese is the main media of teaching, no through train secondary school.  But both schools stress conducts of the kids and do well academically.  So I would prefer BW as it is free.  

cheers,

該用戶已被刪除

發表於 04-6-5 23:03 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 04-6-5 23:35 |顯示全部帖子

At the time where I choose private and DS schools to apply, I did think of St. Joseph because it is an Anglo School.  But I evetually did not apply because they have 35 to 38 pupils in one class (which I think is too many), they teach in the conventional way (I guess my son would love the activities one) and have quite a lot of homeworks, they are boys school.   I do believe this is a good school and pupils have high command of English, it's just that not suitable to my son only.

It's just my personal opinions, hope it helps you.