發新帖
查看: 2234|回覆: 10
go

Seeking advice from ICS parents [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-2 15:38 |只看該作者

Seeking advice from ICS parents

Dear ICS parents,

Did anyone of you have the experience of transferring your child from "ESF primary" to "ICS elementary"?  I am a newcomer to this forum as I am looking around to find someone who had similar experience and would share with me on the above.

Before I could make the decision, I'd love to have more information on ICS Elementary.  I'd been to their website.  

Very grateful if ICS parents could share with me.

Thanks.

by ?MaMa?

2#
發表於 04-6-2 16:10 |只看該作者

Re: Seeking advice from ICS parents

gn1893,

I am not an ICS parent but would really want to know why you are considering a transfer because both ICS & Shatin Junior are my target primary schools.  Thanks.

3#
發表於 04-6-2 18:46 |只看該作者

gn1893,

Would you mind to share why you want to transfer your child from ESF primary to ICS?  Which side of ESF not satisfy you?

I'm going to transfer my boy from ICS to ESF primary.  I'm afraid I had make a wrong decision.  Please share.

You can PM me if you find it is not convenient to discuss here.

Thanks a lot.

4#
發表於 04-6-2 20:09 |只看該作者

Dear MomMom,

I have PM to you.  Please check your account.

Thx.

5#
發表於 04-6-2 23:10 |只看該作者

gn1893:

Would u pls pm me the related info too? My sis has to make similar decision for her child.

thanks.

6#
發表於 04-6-3 01:13 |只看該作者

gn1893,

Do you mind sending me a pm on this issue?  Thanks.

7#
發表於 04-6-3 09:28 |只看該作者

Dear other mom moms,

Good morning to you all.  

I understand your concerns / interests as a mom.  Hence I'd better post the message instead of pm to you all.

Very brief, I believe the first years in childhood is very important in the character building of children.  An environment enriched with love, care and devotion will matter.  Learning is life-long and character building should have priority.

I do not intend to develop any argument with ESF parents.

I sincerely hope ICS parents who have the experience of transferring their children from ESF Primary to ICS Elementary could share with me their thoughts.  So far, I have got none and am disappointed.  Please pm me as the decision has to be made soon.

ICS elementary parents please share with me your experience with the school.  What are the goods and bads?

Thank you very much.

?MaMa?

8#
發表於 04-6-3 09:32 |只看該作者

Dear Cherie Ma,

Do you mean your sister has a similar dilemma - wants to transfer from ESF Primary to ICS Elementary or vice versa?  Please share with me your sister's thoughts.

Thanks.

?MaMa?

9#
發表於 04-6-3 22:06 |只看該作者

I had that experience three years ago when I transferred my son from SJS to ICS elementary.  But I think every child is unique and the reason why we did that was different.

SJS is an ESF school and they have the Government funding, thus the facilities in there are adequate.  I know many people want to put their children in there and the waiting list are very long.  I have no objection it's a good school.  

But for myself, I would like ICS better than SJS.  If you really want to share, you can PM me.

10#
發表於 04-6-6 14:52 |只看該作者

Dear Listen,

Please check PM.

Thanks,
Ruby

11#
發表於 04-6-8 11:40 |只看該作者

Dear Listen,

Please check your PM again.  I only read your PM to me (dated 7th June) after I had sent the second PM to you this morning.  Sorry.

As I have suggested, you can email to my email account at Yahoo.  Or if you like, continue to PM to me.  Looking forward eagerly to hearing more from you.

Thanks very much for responding to me.

?MaMa?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題