用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "慶鈺堂"中醫診所
樓主: dada5
go

"慶鈺堂"中醫診所

發表於 10-4-27 16:08 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, indeed, this is the main reason why many parents are quite uncomfortable with this treatment. But remember that your real purpose is to help him and hopefully he will be much better in future.
原帖由 conconma 於 10-4-27 13:34 發表
唉...我仔仔宜家先挨到15次...次次見佢上巴士巳經好唔開心攬住我...針0既時候用哀傷0既眼神望住我...好似話點解你見人0地蝦我都唔幫我...真係心都實埋... ...

發表於 10-4-27 23:43 |顯示全部帖子
actually, I am very hesitate to bring my son to this clinic as I am afraid my son will reject that treatment and affect his ability of learningmay be due to scare/shock).
What should I do??

why do you(anyone) have time to bring your kid  twice per week? Unless you are living in HK island. for me, it is too far for us. I also want to accomplish my wife and my son, but i really do not have time.....

發表於 10-4-28 14:46 |顯示全部帖子
Of course, this clinic is not the only one which offers full body acupuncture to treat autistic or developmental/speech delay children. If you do not live on HK Island, I believe there are other clinics which offer this acupuncture treatment.

原帖由 besmart 於 10-4-27 23:43 發表
actually, I am very hesitate to bring my son to this clinic as I am afraid my son will reject that treatment and affect his ability of learningmay be due to scare/shock).
What should I do??

why do yo ...

發表於 10-5-25 11:45 |顯示全部帖子
I bring my son to 慶鈺堂 in yesterday.
So far my son and me feel okay.

However, the price raise from $250 to $300 per treatment.

She said that it is 48 times of treatment