搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 請問大埔邊間小學好?
樓主: mandyfung
go

請問大埔邊間小學好?

發表於 04-6-2 15:01 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問大埔邊間小學好?

happyma.
  其實他是我姐姐的囝,但他和我一齊住,我照顧他. 其實他之前所派小學幾好,但因要搬來大埔住,時間不是下入讀現校.我老公說得對,每間學校有好的地方,同時有唔好地方.囝囝所讀現校,校長好比心機去令學校轉好,但有時唔係她想就可以. 其實我最唔喜歡老師,囝囝在學校所發生的事,老師沒有心機去問,只是她想是什麼就什麼!!!!

發表於 04-6-2 16:30 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Ronald Mom & FXPC

If you don't mind, I would prefer use English rather than Chinese.

Are you interested to know more about HKIED?  I would strongly emphasis - it is only my personal reason to change the school and I hope it would not have any negative image to any parents.

In 1st year, there is many problems in HKIED as that is a new school.

1) Most of the teachers are less experienced so that they are difficult to handle some of naughty students.  (Actually, some students are very active and naughty)

2) The teachers are always changed, in my daughter's class, 2 different 班主任, 2 different PE teachers, 4 different English teachers in one year.  At the end of Jul, around 6 teachers had decided to leave.  I was very disappointed especially a very good English teacher & 校監 are also left.

3) An ex-teacher told me the academic standand of P.3 students were low (according to the in-house exam for HK Exam Authority, this exam may affect the % of school banding) so that it may affect the results of allocation of Secondary.  According to the past information, HKIED still not yet decide to build up a new Secondary school or link with any other Sec. School, it has affected my original expectation.

4) About the homework, it was very abnormal, many projects to be done even in P.1.  It was very difficult to me as I am a working mom.  I haven't too much time to find the sources of project for her.  I felt trouble and unhelpful even I sent her to the studying centre.

5) The principle is very good experienced but very demanding.  As it was a new school, many functions and activities to be held so sometimes need to use the study time to rehearse the performance or make the exhibition.

6) Not too much ex-curriculum activities.

The reason why I choose the PLKTKPMS:-

1) I want to choose a whole-day class school

2) I like the school environment (好空氣, 好陽光)

3) The principle was very very nice, we have good impression when we discussed with him.

I don't know whether my decision is correct or not but my daughter is very enjoy to study here especially she join the 拉丁舞班.  She has experienced to take the competition and get the prize from it.

發表於 04-6-4 00:57 |顯示全部帖子

Hello happyma,

Thanks for your detail explanation. I'm much interested in PLKTKPMS.

Where is the exact location of this school? I'll try to visit the school to find out more. Does this school have any straight-train secondary school or any connection with other PLK secondary school?

發表於 04-6-4 13:57 |顯示全部帖子

Hi HXPC

The location of the school is nearby 鹿茵
山莊 & 孫方中書院, you may use the bus (e.g. 72, 73(?), 74A.. any bus if cross 大捕公路往中大方向.

Sorry!  I don't know whether any proposal to have "one-dragon secondary"

發表於 04-6-7 08:11 |顯示全部帖子

happyma .
好多謝你的資料!我們本身真的想比囝囝讀2) 大埔舊墟公立學校(寶湖道). 但這兩日,我老公同囝囝d同學仔的爸爸傾計,回家想想下,我們都不想囝囝太大壓力,(雖然囝囝讀書唔錯)我們想囝囝開心地讀書.所以現想轉"保良局田家炳千禧小學".   但有少少問題想問下,活動多,功課少,會否到上中學時學業不及其他同學,這個是我們最担心的問題!!!!  (在電腦取不到表,是否要到學校取???)

發表於 04-6-7 13:34 |顯示全部帖子

Mandyfung,

你指要到首頁的告示板中download,the links is here.

http://www.plktkpmps.edu.hk/mainpage/notes/appication_form2.doc

希望幫到你.

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/?uid-11205

發表於 04-6-7 14:56 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Mandyfung

想補充一

發表於 04-6-8 10:49 |顯示全部帖子

Hi happyma,

Do you have any comment on 黃建常?  thanks.
[img align=right]http://tac.families.com/ezb/884014.png[/img]

發表於 04-6-8 13:46 |顯示全部帖子

我自己都幫個囝揀左田家炳千禧。
好開心今次派到,   對於呢間學校得知既評語,  係d小朋友個個都讀得好開心,  好鍾意返學 , 我亦都好希望自己個囝,可以係一個愉快既環境下學習 。  見到佢每日都開心,  就係自己最大既滿足同快樂!   

發表於 04-6-9 07:52 |顯示全部帖子

happyma .
   好多謝你的分享!其實我們都知,沒有十全十美,想成績同開心. 但因為囝囝唔係我個囝,同時他本身成績幾好,如果轉左學校,令他成績不好,我們會面對到好多壓力,同時我們都唔想他成績不好.
  我想請問下,是不是,其實上課學的書是和其他學校一樣,只是不多用回家做家課???如果是就無問題,我可在家同他寫字.唔好意思!好多問題!!!

發表於 04-6-9 09:20 |顯示全部帖子

小琪,       
恭喜你,希望你囝囝讀得開心.       
Mavis22       
Sorry, I don't have any info about 黃建常       
MandyFung       
上課學的書與很多學校都一樣,但沒有太多額外補充,所以80%功課可在校內完成,其實囝囝本身成績幾好,又不是不喜歡間學校,那又何必轉呢?       

發表於 04-6-9 09:57 |顯示全部帖子

hi, 請問有否大埔聖母聖心資料,  謝謝

發表於 04-6-10 09:37 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Maggiechan1999

I don't have too much info. about大埔聖母聖心, but my friend's daughter study there in PM class.  She like the school so much coz that is not too much pressure to students.  She told me most of grauduate students will study 恩主教.

發表於 04-6-10 11:18 |顯示全部帖子

morning happyma, 多謝提供資料, 有勞再請教孫方中小學,梁省德小學, 阮鄭夢芹小學, 循道衛理小學, 因小女正準備選擇小學, 請多多指教,  谢谢

發表於 04-6-11 10:48 |顯示全部帖子

my daughter is studying p 1 in 黃建常, i think the school is quite good, my daughter is very happy, not much homework, and the teachers are very kind and patient, and i think the 校風 is good too. hope this can help!
:wave:

發表於 04-6-12 01:08 |顯示全部帖子

我們就是十分不滿這學校,老師沒有責任心. 平時囝囝在家ok!但回到學校見到同學仔就好多話講,老師叫囝囝唔好講,但囝囝轉頭講過,老師就在家課薄,寫住叫我們多教導囝囝,老師好似覺得自己沒有責任.囝囝在學校所有事老師都係有責任. 同時我覺得老師有"其視",因囝囝父母分開,囝囝在我們家住,所以在大埔讀書,起初老師格少少時間就會同我講下囝囝在學校的所有事,(如果見到我就講/見不到我就打比我講)有一次,我因打囝囝面,老師叫我見她,我張所有事同老師,學校社工講,她們話囝囝在學校的時間交給她們去教,但之後老師們一直沒有同囝囝講過話(一次傾計都沒有)就連平時同我講學校的事都沒有,見到我去接囝囝放學,平時會過來說一會兒,現在,好似見不到我,沒有和我說過什麼!!!不知所為!!!!!老師就只教書本上的,其他什麼都不理!!!       :evil:  :-x

發表於 04-6-12 23:06 |顯示全部帖子

wnwong,

Thanks for yr information.  黃建常has accepted my daughter for p2 in the coming term, so i want to know more about this school.  Do you have any idea of their 派位成績?

發表於 04-6-12 23:08 |顯示全部帖子

[quote]
happyma 寫道:
小琪,       
恭喜你,希望你囝囝讀得開心.       

Thanks!

發表於 04-6-13 13:30 |顯示全部帖子

hi Mavis 22,
Which school is your daughter stuying? why you change to 黃建常 at P2? (if you don't mind telling me the reason).  As far as I know the 派位成績 is quite good, but I'm still searching how good it is!
:wave:

發表於 04-6-13 23:10 |顯示全部帖子

HI wnwong,

pls check pm