搜索
教育王國 討論區 播道書院 08年9月準小一
樓主: 心心
go

08年9月準小一

發表於 08-9-5 14:42 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-5 12:15 發表
心心 , bbdou, katyma, pc_choi

thanks for your repsonse. my son didn't mention this morning already.  i will observe more and see how to do .

Hi,

My son says he does not have enough time to eat or go to washroom, so he has not ask me to give him money to buy snacks la! He says if no need to go down to the playground for recess, it will be much better, save time to eat wor! haha!

I will ask him today after school for further information la!

Add oila dn take care!

God bless!

發表於 08-9-6 00:35 |顯示全部帖子
hi

我個囡第一日放學都話要pocket money,不過我話自己帶,佢都無反對,而且,washroom 好多人排隊,都無咩時間食嘢,佢話得3格厠所,得3格咪排好耐?

原帖由 wwgjc 於 08-9-5 14:42 發表

Hi,

My son says he does not have enough time to eat or go to washroom, so he has not ask me to give him money to buy snacks la! He says if no need to go down to the playground for recess, it will b ...

發表於 08-9-6 15:25 |顯示全部帖子
wwgic

tks for your sharing. as my son can't tell me the details in school. heeee. but he didn't request the money already. i told him i need to see what kind of snack in school ... etc...

yup, we need to add oil. as our child really need time to adapt the new envoirnment.

cheers
原帖由 wwgjc 於 08-9-5 14:42 發表

Hi,

My son says he does not have enough time to eat or go to washroom, so he has not ask me to give him money to buy snacks la! He says if no need to go down to the playground for recess, it will b ...

發表於 08-9-7 11:59 |顯示全部帖子
hi kellyaugust, terrytvpool, wwgjc, 心心
我仔冇問我要零錢
不過佢本身唔係好like食野

拎番sch 的snack都係食得好少

發表於 08-9-8 23:26 |顯示全部帖子
其實佢地小息時間食少少嘢都OK,因為兩堂後就係LUNCH,反而我個囡只飲了少少水,好似少左D

原帖由 bignose 於 08-9-7 11:59 發表
hi kellyaugust, terrytvpool, wwgjc, 心心
我仔冇問我要零錢
不過佢本身唔係好like食野

拎番sch 的snack都係食得好少