2#
發表於 08-5-26 16:20 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 08-5-26 16:52 |只看該作者
Hi twsf

謝謝你的回應!

原文章由 twsf 於 08-5-26 16:20 發表
my son took the course last summer. my son doesn't like the class as he said the course is not interesting. there are few classmates also joined the course but as i know none of them are accepted by D ...

4#
發表於 08-5-26 16:58 |只看該作者
my opinion is:

the best preparation for P1 interview, parent should train up your children's self confidence and common sense like colour, size, self introduction, sitting gesture and most important how to reply if your children do not know how to answer.

But not to go to one time chicken MSG class la.

your kids need parent love and support to know all above preparation la

5#
發表於 08-5-27 00:07 |只看該作者
Hi Andrewpapa

Thank you for your opinion.

原文章由 andrewpapa 於 08-5-26 16:58 發表
my opinion is:

the best preparation for P1 interview, parent should train up your children's self confidence and common sense like colour, size, self introduction, sitting gesture and most important  ...

6#
發表於 08-5-27 11:14 |只看該作者
some school will ask your kids to read a story book and play a group game.  MSG class can't teach these.  
Teach your kids to share their toys and be polite.
The result of the P1 interview is not fully judged by the performance of your kids.  There are many other considerations.  My opinion is spend your time to play with your kids and be a good role model.  
BTW, a beautiful CV can't help that much.
(from my experience, my son's previous CV is just like my job CV, plain and no picture at all. no lifestyle description.  the overall interview results are still encouraging)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題