教育王國 討論區 聖保祿幼稚園 聖保祿幼稚園家長會
樓主: 梁媽媽
go

聖保祿幼稚園家長會 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 04-7-29 19:03 |只看該作者

Re: 聖保祿幼稚園家長會

Hi chingchingfather,
A few years before, SPC P1 to P6 was also skipped level , but in recent years, only P4 to P6 skip levels. Since they change the principle, the rule had been changed also. I think they don't want to give much pressure to the younger students.
Mugshui

82#
發表於 04-7-29 19:08 |只看該作者

Hi wing,
SPC is a whole day school.  8:30am to 3:00pm
School fee2240.00 per month with 10 instalment a year
Misc. fee $16.50
Mugshui

83#
發表於 04-7-29 19:19 |只看該作者

Dear shatinmama,

There is no relationship between these two school and no benefit to entre St. Paul's co-ed as they are in different religious!! (christian and catholic).
But I think if u come from famous kinder, the chance is also higher, because this year ( as I know), my daughter's classmates, 5 girls can get into DGJS without any connection or relationship, and some apply other schools( cause they don't want to pay school fee) , like St francis (Wan chai), marymount, St paul's catholic (happy valley) in 3rd round (knock the door) are all succeed.

Mugshui

84#
發表於 04-7-29 23:09 |只看該作者

Mugshui,

Thanks for the encouraging info.  I think it's better to study in a co-ed envionment to maintain a balanced social life. I studied in a convent school and met girls who are either very 'open' or 'shy' when dealing with boys.

Mugshui 寫道:
Dear shatinmama,

There is no relationship between these two school and no benefit to entre St. Paul's co-ed as they are in different religious!! (christian and catholic).
But I think if u come from famous kinder, the chance is also higher, because this year ( as I know), my daughter's classmates, 5 girls can get into DGJS without any connection or relationship, and some apply other schools( cause they don't want to pay school fee) , like St francis (Wan chai), marymount, St paul's catholic (happy valley) in 3rd round (knock the door) are all succeed.

Mugshui

85#
發表於 04-7-29 23:18 |只看該作者

Mugshui,

Thank you so much for your information. 我成日都唔知幾錢一個月, 有d人話成$5000一個月, 嚇死我, 原來二千幾蚊, 咁我只要比7百幾蚊就ok啦, 因為我老公係公務員, 有3分2津貼, 我初時以為$5000我都要比成千幾二千, 而家就安心好多啦.

希望你小朋友上左SPC讀得開心, 亦都希望多d在此分享你既experience啦
該用戶已被刪除

86#
發表於 04-7-30 08:58 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

87#
發表於 04-7-30 17:15 |只看該作者

Dear chingchingfather,
The students who get places in DGJS are in different classes, two are in same class, and the others in different classes.  
I didn't apply lucky draw because my daughter and I really love St Paul's as it is the top girl school in HK island.( I can't find another better than it in HK side)  Personally, I like private school or DSS school-well facilitated, well educated teacher, more concern to students, you pay=you get.  
A few of my daughter's classmate join the lucky draw, almost the whole class except the boys will still stay at St paul in coming Sept. , only one of them will get into Marymount. Two will in DGJS.

Mugshui
該用戶已被刪除

88#
發表於 04-7-30 17:45 |只看該作者

89#
發表於 04-7-30 23:29 |只看該作者

Dear chingchingfather,
SPK didn't give any pressure to us, they let us to join the lucky draw and will not cancel the seat in SPK until the date of enrollment. Sister only said if u give up the seat, pls inform the school as soon as possible. May be they have a long queue of appicants, 你唔讀大把人爭住讀!!!
Some get in St Joseph college (wan chai), one gets in St Joseph (kwun tong) Some gets into Wah yan, 北官, Raimondi college........
mugshui

90#
發表於 04-7-31 11:53 |只看該作者

有d人話成$5000一個月 == 真有其事, 係隔離聖保祿幼兒園, 因為佢地係返全日, 有得午睡, 我個人覺得, 一分錢, 一分貨, 小朋友多左時間在校內, 在個人培養/自信/獨立/學習上比返半天的更為全面。入讀St. Paul's 小一初期, 幼兒園的小朋友會較幼稚園的易習慣及適應。
如果經濟可以負擔的話, 我一定會入幼兒園。
(此為我個人意見。)

Wing(婷婷媽咪) 寫道:
Mugshui,

Thank you so much for your information. 我成日都唔知幾錢一個月, 有d人話成$5000一個月, 嚇死我, 原來二千幾蚊, 咁我只要比7百幾蚊就ok啦, 因為我老公係公務員, 有3分2津貼, 我初時以為$5000我都要比成千幾二千, 而家就安心好多啦.

希望你小朋友上左SPC讀得開心, 亦都希望多d在此分享你既experience啦
梁媽媽

91#
發表於 04-7-31 11:56 |只看該作者

100% Agree with Mugshui
SPK 真係好大方, 亦可說是她們對自己好有信心。
試看出面有那一家私小可以比你交左留位費仲去大抽獎架?

Mugshui 寫道:
Dear chingchingfather,
SPK didn't give any pressure to us, they let us to join the lucky draw and will not cancel the seat in SPK until the date of enrollment. Sister only said if u give up the seat, pls inform the school as soon as possible. May be they have a long queue of appicants, 你唔讀大把人爭住讀!!!
Some get in St Joseph college (wan chai), one gets in St Joseph (kwun tong) Some gets into Wah yan, 北官, Raimondi college........
mugshui
[/quote]
梁媽媽

92#
發表於 04-7-31 23:36 |只看該作者

Dear Leung ma ma,
Is your daughter will in P1 of SPC also??
Is  your daughter from SPK? if yes, which class?
mugshui
該用戶已被刪除

93#
發表於 04-8-2 09:06 |只看該作者

94#
發表於 04-8-2 12:29 |只看該作者

Chingching Father,

我都有聽聞過SPK既學生要出去上好多course, 我囡囡而家已經每星期上一堂外籍老師上單對單教英文, 每星期一堂國語架啦, 呢個暑假就加多左溜冰, 芭蕾舞同俞加, 返學後就可能比佢畫畫, 但就冇溜冰, 芭蕾舞同俞加架啦. 我比佢上英文既原因係唔想佢上左小學好難適應, 因為聽講SPC既英文程度都幾深, 所以而家慢慢打好個基礎等佢唔會覺得一下比好多壓力佢, 國語就因為婷婷讀nursary間幼稚園係全國語轉去SPK後冇國語堂唔想浪費左呢一年學到既野所以比佢係出面學希望可以keep住囉. 我都好想知究竟其他SPK學生係咪需要出去學好多野先得?

95#
發表於 04-8-2 14:26 |只看該作者

我想請問讀聖保祿幼稚園的學費+雜費每月大概幾多呢?

96#
發表於 04-8-2 15:05 |只看該作者

HK$2354 per month, no misc fee.

97#
發表於 04-8-2 15:09 |只看該作者

cook, misc fee is about $700-800 per school term for K1.  My daughter will be in K3 and I paid $853 as mic fee for the next term.  The misc fee includes all stationary, self-made theme books, etc...
該用戶已被刪除

98#
發表於 04-8-2 15:37 |只看該作者

99#
發表於 04-8-2 16:49 |只看該作者

HI Wing(婷婷媽咪),

Want to know your daughter will be at P1 or K1 on coming term??

Christy

100#
發表於 04-8-2 19:31 |只看該作者

各位聖保祿幼稚園媽咪,

想請問waiting list的重有無機會呢?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題