教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 A good book for training the autistic child at home
樓主: gigi2
go

A good book for training the autistic child at home [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-5-14 09:02 |只看該作者

Re: A good book for training the autistic child at home

HayBmum & Justjust,

Since my girl is only 33 months we will not ask her to write but let her draw what she likes.  She can draw straight line (with or without the dot line on the picture) very well.  At the moment, I quite satisfied with her improvement in all aspects but hope that she will express more & more when reaching 3 years old.

By the way, no matter our children are autistic or only speech delay.  Will you try to explore their potentials or strengths or maybe this is their talents for further development?  I remember that the paediatricians told me if we could pay attention to explore and further develop their potentials.  The children (I think it also can apply to all kinds of children) can reposition themselves in their social circle thereby build up their self- esteem and self confidence during the growth stages.  

My girl like singing very much with strong memory of rhythm & beating for all songs she heard.  I will try to explore her in this area.  For example, when doing the exercise at the Nursery school, she will not stand together with other students, instead she will stand next to the teacher to perform the exercise in front of her classmates.  She got strong desire to present herself about music.  However, her teacher thought that it is quite strange behaviour to do so which make me sometimes embarrassing.  
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

42#
發表於 04-5-20 23:56 |只看該作者

gigi2 & justjust,

The writing I meant is simply drawing lines since this is the starting point to train the writing skill.  After 3 days' training, my son can draw the straight line now (of course, sometimes the lines are not that straight).

My boy also likes songs very much.  Whenever we play the music, he will stop other activities immediately and listen.  He will also dance (actually I should call it jumping only) in front of us in order to attract our attention.  If he is in school, he will do the similar thing as your girl.  Perhaps both of our children has the potential in music.

43#
發表於 04-5-21 08:49 |只看該作者

Then, let us keep on exploring them and don't miss their talents if they have!
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題