用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英 ...
樓主: lky
go

我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英語教材給他自學或觀看英語 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-4-28 08:26 |只看該作者

Re: 我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英語教材給他自學或觀看英語vcd呢

Personally I appreciate very much the bringing out of this topic for discussion. I don't think it is not constructive to discuss about the cause of abnormality of children. In secondary school we study about the cause of a revolution in History. Why does we have to know the cause? Probably if we know the cause hopfully we can learn from it and don't repeat the error. This discussion, therefore, is especially useful for new mothers, with special children.
For passers-by, who are interested in special education, you may wish to get a truer and more comprehensive picture of life of our mothers and children, the relationship of education method of mothers and autism by reading the cartoon series 与光同行。
I am really happy to go to this special education section, because I find that messages posted by participating mothers are of high-quality, helpful and constructive. Some of these mothers, are, actually, professional therapists.
Hope we will not see any annoymuous message that contain words of 'body attack' any more.

42#
發表於 04-4-28 10:01 |只看該作者

同意!
這裡是用來分享經驗及交流知識的好地方,太商業化或人身攻擊也是不應該的!

43#
發表於 04-4-28 15:28 |只看該作者

ALAL 寫道:
Personally I appreciate very much the bringing out of this topic for discussion. I don't think it is not constructive to discuss about the cause of abnormality of children. In secondary school we study about the cause of a revolution in History. Why does we have to know the cause? Probably if we know the cause hopfully we can learn from it and don't repeat the error. This discussion, therefore, is especially useful for new mothers, with special children.

I am agree very much!!!

大家積極去解決問題啦!有冇帶小朋友睇醫生,check下呀?問專家啦!

相信在這裏的特殊小明友不單止看過醫生, 更加得到很多專業人員幫助, 有特殊小孩的家長已經很心痛, 大家在這裏只是發表自己經歷, 我都得益

44#
發表於 04-4-28 16:58 |只看該作者

I am agree very much too..........

45#
發表於 04-5-6 00:55 |只看該作者

ALAL
妳真的明白我為何會提出這道問題的用意。謝謝妳!