用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英 ...
樓主: lky
go

我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英語教材給他自學或觀看英語

發表於 04-4-19 10:37 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英語教材給他自學或觀看英語vcd呢

Kittylock,
If our discussion here made you feeling bad, we are sorry that we should not focus to name the product.  As what justjust & gigi2 explained, we simply want to express our concerns to let our children watching too much TV/DVD that resulting problems to them. We are not intend to blame any product.
Please do not feel angry with our discussions.  I am sure that some families have gain benefits from the material.  However, we would like to share our experience on the way to allow children watching the education material only.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 04-4-19 12:48 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all moms,

Thanks for the PM message from Tracy so that I know someone is using my login name to post his/her message.

The message posted in below is not written by myself.

There are 2 possible reason:-

(1) Someone has used my log in name and my password to post his/her message

(2) BK system has mis-posted other mommy's message under my log-in name.

I would like to re-iterate that I DID NOT POST any message under this topic before, except this clarification.

I will report this issue to alone for follow up actions.

Thank you for your kind attention.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 04-4-19 12:55 |顯示全部帖子

To: 版主(大臣)

Please be informed that the following message is not written and posted by me.

Would you pls kindly check you BK system is well-functioned and no mis-posting issue for different login name.

Thanks and best regards,

Kitty
kittylock 寫道:
我真係覺得你地只不過想詆毀人地, 而並唔係自己買左套野...我甚至懷疑係有公司想詆毀人而冒充媽媽
如果你地真係有買而用得咁差, 點解唔一齊告佢呀??如果你個寶貝仔女因為用呢套野而搞到有自閉症, 你仲唔告到佢甩褲咩, sigh.........想詆毀人, 麻煩先用下腦!!
講真, 我並唔相信自閉症係培養出黎, 如果係咁, 咁多人買左咪勁多小朋友有事?? 我真係希望你地唔好以為做媽咪既都唔曉諗野先得架, 都唔知有無搞錯!

:evil:  :cry:  :evil:  :cry:  :evil:  :cry:  :evil:  :cry:  :

醒目開學勳章

發表於 04-4-19 13:30 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all moms,

I am the real kittylock.

After taking some time to read all the messages of this topic, I would like to share with you my experience.

I have also bought DWE when my boy was 16 months old.

According to what the so-called consultants said, I set a time table to play sing-along, playalong and main programme everyday. Including Zippy singalong and Zippy & me, it took almost 3 hours a day for my baby to watch the TV.

Similar to you all here, my baby's language ability is poor. He can say only a few simple single words when he was 2 e.g. pa-pa, ball-ball, ma-ma etc.

After taking him to the Healthcare centre for checking, the nurses said that boys may be a bit late in launguage development. The most important point was that he does not have any hearing problem which in turn will affect his language development.

I still remembered I was so worried a few months ago when I brought him for kindergargen interviews. Most babies can tell their own name and answer simple questions e.g. their name of father/mother, what did they like to play and eat etc.

Whereas for my little Kevin, he cannot answer the questions and just actively played and walked around in the campus.

To my suprise, Kevin (now aged 2 years 8 months)can say from A to Z, from number 1 to 30 (in English of course) now. He can also say A for apple, B for bear, C for cat till Z for Zebra.

But his social skill is still poor and he seems not willing to play with child of similar age.

I cannot reach any conclusion for using such kind of English DVD educational materials do more harm than good or vice versa. I am still very confused at the moment.

But the fact is that I found the English standard of Kevin seems better than other kids who use less English DVDs.

發表於 04-4-19 14:13 |顯示全部帖子

囝囝1歲開始睇, 2歲時又係唔識講說話, check到有自閉症傾向, 我都有唸過是否別人所說之[語言混亂], 亦有疑惑過是否(愛佢而變害佢呢) 但問過好多人都話唔會(包括言語治療師), 而且我記得sales雖然話父母英文唔好都用得, 可以唔駛講, 唔好教壞音, 但佢有叫我一路陪睇, 一路跟影片內容同BB玩, 冇話同父母一D交流都冇, 而D英文書我會睇圖畫用廣東話同BB講書內容(作故仔), 而唔係話只播片比BB睇, 而唔理佢, 咁BB實會顧住睇啦 (我個B都係眼都唔眨, 但同佢跟片內容玩, 佢又有反應喎, 所以我覺得公平D係唔關套DVD事………(純粹個人意見, 唔好鬧我呀….)

發表於 04-4-19 14:19 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Kittylock,

So good to have the clarification.  So relieved that there won't be another fight.

Also congratulations to your little Kevin to have such big improvements.

May we all work hard for our kids.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 04-4-19 14:28 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks justjust.

Hope my little kevin will have continuous imporvement and wish all our babeis can overcome all troubles.

btw, it's still  "mysterious" that someone can post his/her message under my login name........

I wonder it is related to recent system failure of BK

發表於 04-4-19 14:44 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Kittylock,

To my great surprise that would have such thing happened??????

Anyway, as we all understand that we are not blaming any product indeed but too much VCD exposure is not healthy to children at all times.  To my case, even I watched together with my little girl but she still ignored me because she focused too much on the funny cartoons!  I only will blame myself instead of products.

Agreed with Kittylock as my girl is also very strong in English words.  Her words recognitions and expression are stronger in English rather than Chinese.

Tell you all good news la!  After strictly controlled the VCD & TV exposure, only 3 weeks home training by ourselves (before any formal therapy training started) and now she is able to reply her own Chinese name to anyone when being asked.  2 days ago, she even sat in front of the bathroom door and made verbal request to me, ‘Mum reads book!’   I was extremely happy to hear from her at the time and if I wasn't undressed in the bathroom surely I would open the door to hug her immediately.

Let us try harder and never give up!

那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

發表於 04-4-19 20:30 |顯示全部帖子

轉自:http://210.59.90.8/007.htm
何謂自閉症及其特徵:
  自閉症是一種先天腦部功能受損傷而引起的發展障礙,通常在幼兒二歲半以就
可被發現。自閉症患者從小開始便表現出語言理解和表達困難,難以和身邊的人建
立情感,對各種感官刺激的異常反應,及一成不變難以更改的固定玩法與行為等
,和一般兒童不同特徵。
自閉症的特徵:
1.人際關係的障礙:
  從幼兒時期起,便可能表現出不理人、不看人、對人缺少反應、不怕陌生人、
不容易和親人建立親情關係。缺少一般兒童的模仿學習,無法和小朋友一起玩耍。
2.語言和溝通障礙:
  約有50%的自閉症兒童沒有溝通性的語言,有語言的也常表現出鸚鵡式仿說
,答非所問,聲調缺乏變化的特徵。
3.行為的同一性:
  特殊固定的衣、食、住、行習慣,玩法單調缺乏變化,如果稍有變化,就不能
接受而抗拒哭鬧。
自閉症的病因:
1.遺傳的因素:
  20%的自閉症患者中,他的家族可找到有智能不足、語言發展遲滯和類似自閉
症的。此外,自閉症男童中約10%有X染色体脆弱症。
2.懷孕期間的病毐感染:
  婦女懷孕期間可能因德國麻疹或流行性感冒…等病毐感染,使胎兒的腦部發育
受損傷而導致自閉症。
3.新陳代謝疾病:
  如笨酮尿症等先天的新陳代謝障礙,造成腦部細胞的功能失調和障礙,會影響腦
部神經訊息傳達的功能,而造成自閉症。
4.腦傷:
  生產過程中早產、難產、新生兒腦傷以及嬰兒期因感染腦炎、腦膜炎等疾病
,造腦部傷害等因素
早期療育的重要:
  早期發現,早期療育,可以補足自閉症患者先天學習能力缺陷,減少其不適應
、破壞性行為之出現,並使其潛能得以充分發揮,自閉症如果能及早發現、及早矯
治,對其病症的改善愈有幫助。
矯治的目標:
1.促進正常發展。
2.消除不適當行為。
3.避免及消除固定刻板行為。
矯治的原則:
1.建立適當的矯治環境和氣氛。
2.實用生活化的原則。
3.反覆練習原則。
4.多樣多變化的原則。
5.用藥的原則。
矯治的內容:
1.建立學習的習慣。
2.建立溝通的能力。
3.增進人際關係。
4.訓練生活自理能力。
  自閉症要早期發現,早期治療,接受適當的診斷及相關身体檢查,治療,對於
其不適當行為用行為矯治學習原理發展而來的方法,根據兒童實際年齡及階段發展
性需要來安排課程,矯治內容透過適合矯治環境的建立,在專業人員、老師及家人
的配合下,協助其學習,使其潛能得以發揮,長大能照顧自己,並適合社會生活。

發表於 04-4-20 00:41 |顯示全部帖子

I have a set of DWE (with disc only being given by friend). I let my girl watching it when she ask for it, normally 1 disc a day starting from her 21 months. Now 2 months' been past and I found she really learnt a lot from the DVD. She won't be just concentrate on the DVD but in turn will ask me to play with her. I found she can be benefited from Sing a long and Play along. She shows no interest in the main program. Before watching DWE, she is good in speaking chinese and now she can manage to speak in English too. I would say we should take a balance on everythings, the time they watch TV/DVD, the kind of food they eat. Any excessive intake will be no good for our kids.

發表於 04-4-20 11:57 |顯示全部帖子

Agree with lui

The main point is balance. Nothing is totally good. Apple is good but you cannot only eat apple. TV is not bad but if you watch it 24 hours a day, it is bad. Same apply to the education for child. We cannot only offer only one kind of education. Some of the material would help e.g. Books, DVD, Toys. But most important is the time that we spend with them. Communication skill is growth by training. You talk to the kid more, they can reply you sooner. As some report from Western, reading story book with kids that help them to learn to speak earlier. If watch too much TV, start speak later. Also most boy start speak later than girl since boy is difference with girl in the language skill. I do have a friends who's boy is 1.5 yr but still not talk well (he don't watch any English VCD), as their father / mother think that is ok (they both are doctor, and the father also not speak well when he was child).

發表於 04-4-20 15:25 |顯示全部帖子

Agree with EJbaby. 我諗物極必反,daddy mammy都係要適當咁調節小朋友,我諗要加強小朋友的說話表達能力,要鼓勵小朋友多同其他小朋友一起傾傾講講,分享,如果成日得一個睇dvd, o係屋企唔好話自閉症咁嚴重,輕則會培養出一個唯我獨尊的小霸王刁蠻公主。同埋daddy mammy同小朋友一起睇書,係好緊要架,一來可以有intimate的感覺,一齊分享某本書,某個故事,同埋係一種閱讀的習慣,大個仔大個女左搵資料,求知識唔會覺得睇書係痛若的事,睇得多電視/玩得太多電腦,培養左一種即食文化,不需思索就可入腦了。小朋友的創意想像空間變相縮小。冇左o個種深層的思考。我對自閉症or語言障礙的認識不太深,我諗背後的成因一定不簡單,未必係直接因為一兩套的教材搞成咁。不過爸爸媽媽一定要諗下教材or睇緊的書,接觸的media對小朋友的影響。小朋友的生命係需要陪同、參與同鼓勵,never leave them alone.

發表於 04-4-22 00:22 |顯示全部帖子

各位好媽媽:
多日來都沒有上網,看到有31篇留言感到十分緊張,誰知......以下是本人有感而發:(因為此題目是我發表的)
每位父母都是想小孩好的,我都說明不是針對某教育vcd,只是覺得有此可能免得再傷害下一批小孩。當然,我們這群父母一定已看過很多關於自閉症或語言障礙的書,但總覺得是否在小孩成長過程中有些失誤呢?每對父母都希望自己的小孩正常地成長,奈何偏偏人家看來容易的事情,對我們這群父母卻是困難重重。當然,問題並沒有發生在那些人身上,他們講什麼都顯得十分漂亮的,但我很希望在這留言或在「特殊教育」任何一個題目留言的人別那麼傷透人家的心!謝謝!我們努力吧!
擁有正常小孩的人是不明白我們的心境的,我們也沒有必要為這而動怒!我初時看到假的kittylock的留言真的很難過,為何她要這樣說,為了D*E而這樣痛罵我們,真有些殘忍及過份,但......算了吧!各位好媽媽,我們共同努力吧!lky
p.s.謝謝那位統計人數的媽咪。另外,懇請買了而又出事的媽咪多作留言。謝謝!

發表於 04-4-22 14:14 |顯示全部帖子

lky,

agree with your point on care about own child. Sure that I cannot say I really understand what the parent feel with a "special need" child. But the point is if you want count, I think the counting way are:
1a) total of "special need" family
1b) the number of them (1a) using some video material (e.g. D*E, Eng** Ti**, Mother G** or anything or even who watch TV everyday)

2a) total of using some video material (e.g. D*E, Eng** Ti**, Mother G** or anything or even who watch TV everyday)
2b) total of "special need" family of (2a)

I think this two ratio may show something.

On the other hand, I think the best way to see the doctor and find out the reason and take the treatment. I don't think anyone is going to hurt anyone, we are all parent and we do have the same heart to our child no matter what we are experienced

Back to the old word: not only buy the love but give your love with time to your child.

Take care and God Bless You!

發表於 04-4-22 14:45 |顯示全部帖子

Iky,

Never mind other thoughts as no matter how the discussion will be, the brandname relating to one VCD product then over reaction will be started soon.  Everyone has own perception and point of views, further explanation on the case will not change any thought but only the endless argument starts again.

My elder daughter has also been nurtured by these kinds of Brandname VCD products starting from her 19 months and before, her main language for communication is Cantonese and now her English and Cantonese both are good.  She is very excited to learn her Putonghua recently.  Absolutely there is no problem for her to handle 3 languages.

EJbaby said right because there really have some parents act just like what she described!  Since we understand that we are not the parents who did ignore our children or give money to buy love, that's enough!  Let us put our time, focus and efforts back to improve our children development as this is much more worth to do right now.
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

發表於 04-4-22 23:25 |顯示全部帖子

gigi2 ,
謝謝妳的鼓勵及支持!

EJbaby,
謝謝妳的鼓勵及支持!

發表於 04-4-23 17:15 |顯示全部帖子

對不起我是路過的...,請不好怪我多事!其實我真的有點不明白....為何你不斷追問其他人及要求別人去發表或回應同你遭遇一樣的問題呢?...既然是一件不開心的事,為什麼還要追查有誰人是同你有共同遭遇的問題?這樣我個人感覺到既不能解開心理的怨氣更不能解決問題,只會加深自己的怨氣.....何不去找尋解決的方法呢....希望你不好誤會,只是希望bk的朋友們開心和可以交個朋友,我好明白你們的感受,因為我親戚的孩子都特殊兒童...我更希望你們可以開心地為自己的孩子進步而開心...不好再浪費時間追查問題...不如將時間放回孩子身上並找個方法去幫孩子改善問題,比起去追查不快,不是更重要嗎?願你及其他媽媽開心快樂...我不是希望比人罵而去發表,而是大家都係媽咪..孩子需要我們支持..多過希望見到我們不開心!!希望你會明白!!!一起努力為孩子將來先至最重要的!!

發表於 04-4-23 17:39 |顯示全部帖子

冇錯~~你又arm喎!!!一齊努力啦咁!     
I Love Chip & Dale~~~~:-D:-D

發表於 04-4-23 17:59 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Iky,

我又覺得依家係解決問題既時候 ... 唔係追究既時候,因為經我睇過晒你地既對話,其實我諗「遲講野」呢個問題,綜合左係兩個問題!

1) 小朋友睇太多電視
    - 其實父母要自己控制番小朋友既電視量,成日睇冇溝通,梗係「遲講野」啦!

2) 父母溝通時間少
    - 你地話自己小朋友「遲講野」既父母,你地係咪好少同小朋友講野,比祖父母湊、菲傭湊,其實呢個問題父母要自己負番責任!

﹝通常好靜/好斯文既父母,小朋友學講野都遲 d 架!依家仲要個個都生一個,父母又返工,小朋友都冇同人溝通既空間,除非係先天有問題咯!﹞

大家積極去解決問題啦!有冇帶小朋友睇醫生,check下呀?問專家啦!

唔記得講添,我小朋友兩歲幾,都係仔仔,但係乜鬼都識講!連我既口頭禪,唔應該學既都學埋!

發表於 04-4-26 12:19 |顯示全部帖子

特殊的小孩對自學英語教材或觀看英語vcd可能會有side effect,跟正常小朋友的反應會完全不同,要特別小心!尢其是自閉/有自閉傾向的小朋友,在觀看完英語vcd後, 當再看其輔助書籍時,可能會因記憶反射而胡言亂語!
故宜先問m.o./o.t.意見!!